Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyers Who Win You More $ – And Don’t Pay Any Medical Bills Until After You Win Your Claim!
We won 19 of the Top 50 personal injury settlements in Texas in 2021, according to TopVerdict.com.
Did someone else’s careless behavior cause you pain, suffering, and financial damages?
You deserve compensation to help you get your quality of life as close to normal as possible.
Mullen & Mullen recovers max compensation for your injuries. And we can help you deal with every other stressful problem you now face too so you can regain your peace of mind:
- Piling medical bills you can’t afford? Relax. We’ll connect you with medical professionals and institutions happy to delay billing until after you win your claim. They’re also among the best you can find in all of Fort Worth. And they take the time to treat you like a real human being, and not just another number to be dealt with.
- Already have unaffordable medical bills? We can help you make medical institutions happy right now – even if you’re broke and don’t think you have the money. What if you already have bills in collections that you can’t afford to pay? You guessed it – we can help you deal with that too, even if you’re completely broke.
- How will you recover from your injuries? Since we connect you with some of the leading medical professionals and institutions in Fort Worth, you have the best opportunity for a fast and complete recovery. In cases where that’s simply not possible, you’ll get back to as close as normal as can be.
- What about getting payment from the at-fault party’s insurer? Now is when they show you, they’re really not on your side, which you already knew. But don’t worry, our combined 95 years of experience means we know exactly what to do to recover max compensation for you. In fact, just the sight of the Mullen & Mullen name changes how things go. We’ll fight relentlessly to get you the most possible for your injuries.
- What if you have no money to pay your bills while you wait for your claim to settle? It could be months, or even longer than a year before you finally get paid. Unfortunately, we have no control over this and cannot predict exactly how long it will take. If you have no other financial resources to tap, we’ll refer you to “law loan” companies. These businesses specialize in advancing you money to make it through until your claim settles. Once you become our client, they’ll call us and ask what we think your claim will settle for. Then they advance you 5-10% of that total. They do charge high interest. However, we’ll connect you with law loan companies who charge lower amounts of interest when compared to the competition. Finally, in the highly unlikely event you lose your claim, you don’t have to pay this money back.
- What if you feel emotionally traumatized? A serious accident affects your mind for years. If you feel wracked by your accident, we’ll recover compensation so you can see a counselor or therapist and regain your peace of mind once again. Plus, we also have excellent ones to refer you to.
- How will you handle the stress and chaos? Let Mullen & Mullen do it instead while you focus exclusively on your recovery and getting life back to normal (even if you experience a serious injury). Our personal injury attorneys have worked claims for decades and know every nuance and how to navigate it. If you ever feel overwhelmed or uncertain of what to do at any point, please just give us a call. We’re happy to help you out.
One major insurance company’s report says the average personal injury attorney recovers 2-3x the insurer’s original offer. Many of our cases result in 10-15x that amount. And some, even 20x!
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Fort Worth?
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
You have literally hundreds of personal injury attorneys to choose from in Fort Worth. So why would you go with Mullen & Mullen and not some other firm?
Because, with Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, you get the very best. That becomes clear if you talk to several different personal injury attorneys. For now, check out plenty of evidence to support that claim, beginning with this testimonial:
I highly recommend Mullen and Mullen to anyone in need of a Personal Injury Lawyer. After I was rear ended and my car totaled, they took excellent care of me. When my injuries ended up being more severe than originally expected, they stayed by my side and helped me find proper affordable medical care. Without a doubt, this has been one of the toughest challenges life has thrown at me. If I didn’t have their support and guidance, I would have been alone and lost. At the end of this crazy journey, they were able to get me the maximum policy limits allowed and the peace of mind knowing I’ll be okay now that this is all over. Thank you, Mullen & Mullen, for being there for me. -Sarah Armstrong
Having your medical bills delayed until after you win your claim is a great value. With Mullen & Mullen, it’s only the beginning. When you choose us, you get all this too:
- Experienced personal injury attorneys do all the real work on your claim. Believe it or not, many firms lead you to believe experienced attorneys do the real work on your claim, but then that doesn’t happen. Larger firms and ones that advertise all the time on TV have you meet with an experienced senior attorney who then hands off most of the real work to inexperienced junior attorneys and paralegals. A junior attorney may even do all the arguing if your case goes to court! This approach can cost you thousands, or even your entire claim. Such firms use this approach so they can take on more cases and make more money. Make sure you ask every personal injury attorney you talk to about who’s responsible for doing what in relation to your claim. At Mullen & Mullen, an attorney with 21 years of experience (or possibly even more) does all the real work on your claim. That means you get the best possible opportunity to win max compensation.
- Direct experience with claims like yours. Not all personal injury lawyers in Fort Worth have direct experience representing claims like yours. They just haven’t been around long enough to see a wide variety of situations. They may be skilled. But they can still be inexperienced enough to make serious mistakes that cost you either a lot of money or your entire claim. Because of our 95 years of combined experience, we can confidently say we’ve already won a claim like yours. No two claims are exactly the same. However, over time you learn that they fit different categories. That means we know the key evidence to collect and points to argue so you get the best opportunity possible to win max compensation.
- Our full-time private investigator saves you thousands. Most personal injury attorneys in the Fort Worth area contract a private investigator’s services. This costs more than employing one. We employ our own – Mike Foster. This saves you thousands of dollars. In addition, we’ve known Mike for a decade. He does top-notch work. That means he collects all the most persuasive evidence to give you the strongest case possible. And ultimately, this results in you getting the most compensation possible for your injuries.
- You pay just 29% (regularly 33%) if your claim settles out of court. 90% of our claims never go to court. Court costs a lot more time and money, so it only makes sense that if we personally save money by keeping your claim out of court, that you share in those savings. This frequently means you keep thousands more in your pocket.
Wait! There’s More! Find Out How Mullen & Mullen Delivers You More Value Than Any Other Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Worth
Seems like you get a lot when you choose Mullen & Mullen, doesn’t it? You still haven’t learned the full deal you get with Mullen & Mullen yet.
You haven’t learned about the individual skills of each attorney. Remember, we’re a small firm of just three personal injury attorneys. That means you and your claim get the personalized attention you deserve.
Larger firms mean well and deliver excellent results. However, since they’re more focused on processing cases as fast as possible to maximize their profit, that means they don’t deliver excellent results as consistently as a smaller firm.
At Mullen & Mullen, your case always rests in the hands of one of the top personal injury lawyers not just in Fort Worth, but in all of the nation! Find out a little more about each below to learn why that’s a fair statement:
- Attorney Regis Mullen has 56 years of experience. That’s not a typo. And it’s longer than the other two lawyers at the firm have been alive! Regis still represents personal injury cases while also serving as a mentor to Shane Mullen (his son) and Joseph Morrison. His first experience was working for insurance companies. During that time, he learned how they trained their claims adjusters and defense attorneys. Now, he uses that knowledge and his personal injury experience to thwart all the tricks and traps insurers lay for you.
- Attorney Shane Mullen has 21 years of experience. He knew he wanted to be a lawyer beginning in the third grade. Since then, he’s fulfilled that vision and piled up a list of achievements. He won the fourth largest car accident claim in Texas in 2019, valued at $2.05 million. He’s won several other car accident claims worth more than $1 million. And he’s now a member of the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums and Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America. Both organizations accept members on an invite-only basis. And less than 1% of all attorneys in America get accepted.
- Attorney Joseph Morrison has 18 years of experience and won a client 20 times the pre-suit offer in Douglas v. Cameron. He also helped another client win a claim versus ConAgra foods, which ranked as the fifth largest premises liability verdict in Texas in 2012. Additionally, he partnered with Shane Mullen in winning the $2.05 million car accident claim. And he’s also won his own fair share of settlements worth more than $1 million. This has earned Joseph memberships in invite-only organizations such as the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums, as well as The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. These organizations accept less than the top 1% of personal injury lawyers in the entire country.
So, no matter who ends up taking on your claim, you’ll find yourself in great hands. And in fact, some of the best hands not just in Texas, but in all of America.
For further proof, read this brief story to see our legal skill in action:
A female driver won $580,000 (full policy limits) from the at-fault party – without having to file a lawsuit.
She was headed west on Legacy Drive and came to an intersection. While she had a green light, another distracted driver had a red light – and ran right through, hitting her in the process.
The police report attributed 100% of the fault to the distracted driver. Several witnesses also stayed and corroborated the driver’s version of events.
Our client went to her regular doctor the next day and informed her doctor of back and neck pain. Her doctor prescribed pain medication.
However, her pain did not stop. So, she began therapy and physical rehab under the direction of another physician. She also was referred to a pain management doctor because her pain did not cease.
She eventually went under two MRIs, which revealed several herniated discs. Eventually, she was given steroid epidural injections to relieve her pain. These injections did not relieve her pain either.
So, eventually she was recommended for spine surgery.
Ultimately, we were able to get both insurance carriers involved to offer full policy limits without having to file a lawsuit. That amounted to $580,000. To top it off, the client had complete control over when her spine surgery would happen. And, she didn’t have to pay for it out of her settlement.
This was an A+ result for the client!
Pay Only After You Win Your Claim – And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33.3%) When You Mention This Ad
Can you afford Mullen & Mullen’s personal injury lawyers, even though they’re among the best in the country?
You can! And that’s because you pay nothing until after you win your claim.
Find out how we’ll approach your claim during your free consultation. Many clients learn they have a winnable claim when other firms tell them they have none.
Get your questions answered. Feel listened to and cared for as a person as we discuss your claim and all the problems you now struggle with as a result.
Just relax and be yourself while we listen and understand. You won’t feel like just another number or an inconvenience. That’s because our lawyers have a kind, neighborly demeanor.
But they can pull out their nasty side when dealing with uncooperative insurers!
Just call (817) 768-6680 today!
The consultation is yours free. You have absolutely no obligation to hire us and won’t experience any pressure to do so.
What Are the Most Common Types of Personal Injuries in the Fort Worth Area?
You can experience an almost infinite number of personal injuries in the Fort Worth area. Modern society tries to make life nice and stable and predictable. But people have always been imperfect, and in some cases, grossly negligent.
The following are the types of personal injury claims we take on most frequently:
- Fort Worth Car Accidents – The DFW Metroplex annually ranks as one of the top 3-5 most dangerous places to drive in the entire country. That’s right. It doesn’t get much more dangerous to drive than it does right here at home. When someone else’s negligence causes you injuries and financial damages, we help you get max compensation.
- Fort Worth Slips and Falls – Though hard to prove, we can win these claims because of our decades of experience. Negligent property owners will lose, hide, and destroy evidence to evade responsibility. File your claim quickly. And with Mullen & Mullen on your side, you have a great opportunity to win max compensation.
- Fort Worth Truck Accidents – People continue to leave the trucking industry because of the benefits and lifestyle. This low demand and shortage of truck drivers puts intense pressure on truckers and the companies to drive faster and with less caution. Some trucking companies force their drivers to break the law. If a trucker causes your injuries due to their own negligence, we make sure you get max compensation.
- Fort Worth Motorcycle Accidents – If you’re in a motorcycle accident, you always lose. While motorcycles can be hard to see, motorists can also be negligent. When they are, we’ll help you get max compensation for your injuries.
- Fort Worth Work Accidents – If your employer doesn’t subscribe to worker’s compensation, we can help you pursue max compensation. You can win more via a personal injury claim. And we have 95 years of combined experience to use on your behalf.
- Fort Worth Dog Bites – Dogs are man’s best friend, but they’re not perfect. And some dog owners are downright negligent. When they are, we will help you get max compensation for your injuries.
- Fort Worth Wrongful Death – Any personal injury can result in death. When your loved one’s death is someone else’s fault, you likely have a “wrongful death” claim. And we can help you get max compensation for your loss.
Will You Win Your Personal Injury Claim?
We cannot guarantee you will win your claim. No one can. In fact, it’s downright unethical to promise that you will win.
We do win nearly all our claims. Most lawyers do. The difference between Mullen & Mullen and other personal injury lawyers in Fort Worth is that you have a great opportunity of winning more than you can with other firms.
To give your claim the highest chance of winning possible, it needs the following elements proved via a “preponderance of the evidence.” That means the odds are greater than 50% that the other party’s negligence led to your injuries.
Here’s what we look for:
- The At-Fault Party Owed You a “Duty of Care”
To establish legal liability, you must show the defendant owed you a duty of care. “Duty of care” simply means that you must act with reasonable care when in a situation that could foreseeably harm someone.
Your doctor owes you a duty of care. He went to school for many years and now charges for his services. He has some level of expertise beyond the lay person.
However, if you ask someone at the grocery store if a certain product has a particular ingredient that causes allergic reactions, you likely don’t have a personal injury claim.
That’s because the grocery store clerk doesn’t have a duty of care in that regard. They are paid to distribute and sell food, and not to provide medical advice regarding its ingredients.
- The Duty of Care Was Breached
Next, you must prove the negligent party breached their duty of care. This can be particularly difficult, and especially so in medical malpractice claims.
Basically, you have to show the at-fault party acted unreasonably in a certain situation.
So, an example would be driving. You have a duty of care to drive in a reasonable way that doesn’t harm other motorists. If you’re texting while driving, and you cause an accident, you likely violated your duty of care towards other motorists.
However, if you swerve to avoid debris in the road and cause an accident, you likely have not violated your duty of care. You did what a reasonable person probably would have in the same situation. And it’s likely no one can sue you for any damages that resulted.
- You Experienced Damages as a Result of the Breach
Now, you must show that the breach in the duty of care led to your injuries. Insurers work hard to show that your injuries resulted from some other unrelated cause.
For example, you might have injuries you experienced from another accident in the past. The insurer may say that caused your current injuries, and not their customer’s negligent behavior.
And that’s where our personal injury lawyers come in. We know how to prove insurers wrong and show that your injuries did in fact happen because of their customer’s negligence.
- Your Damages Happened in the Past 2 Years
Texas has a rather short 2-year “statute of limitations.” This simply means that you must file your legal claim within 2 years of the date of your accident. If you don’t, then the court will toss out your claim if you attempt to file it.
2 years seems like a long time. But in the legal world, that’s not long at all. You’re always wise to file your claim as soon as you can after your accident. The longer you wait, the harder it is to gather evidence. And the at-fault party has more time to mount their defense. So, don’t give them any more help than you must.
- You Avoid Major Mistakes
Texas law allows you to be imperfect. It’s not like you need to disappear from society and hide in your home, trembling and wondering if any misstep you make will destroy your claim.
However, you do have to be mindful of making certain mistakes. For example, posting anything on social media, no matter how seemingly innocent, is not a good idea. Insurers will twist anything you put there against you.
They may not even want to defeat your claim entirely. Insurers may simply want to minimize what they must pay you because Texas is a “partial fault state.” That simply means you can be found at least partially at fault for your injuries. And the amount the at-fault party could owe you would be reduced in proportion to your responsibility for your injuries.
Again, this is another reason why talking to a personal injury lawyer as soon as you can makes good sense. They can advise you on mistakes to avoid so you don’t miss out on thousands of dollars…or even losing your claim entirely.
Personal Injury Resources
- 5 Common Mistakes Personal Injury Clients Make
- City of Fort Worth: Live Vehicle Accident Data
- Texas Department of Insurance: Fatality occupational injury data and information
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: Fatal Occupational Injuries in Texas
- Fort Worth Road Safety Overview
- Fatal car crashes and road traffic accidents in Fort Worth, Texas
- Staying safe from dogs
- Twenty Dos and Don’ts to Avoid Potentially Dangerous Dogs and Tips to Follow if an Attack Occurs
- 24 Disturbing Truck Accident Statistics (2022 Edition)
- City of Fort Worth: Public Records
- Google Maps location
- City Hall 200 Texas St Fort Worth 76102
- Fort Worth Police Department
How Do You Choose the Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Worth Who Will Win You the Most Money?
Would you hire the best personal injury lawyer in Fort Worth if you could?
Well, you can afford the very best. And that’s because we charge nothing until after you win your claim. So, your costs come out of the final settlement. You never pay anything out of pocket.
But how do you know if you’re talking to one of the best personal injury lawyers in Fort Worth?
I was in a car accident in Dallas, Texas last December, the fault of the other driver, that left me in a lot of pain. I had no medical insurance and no money. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do. I saw an ad for Mullen and Mullen Law Firm, so I gave them a call. That was the best decision I ever made. Not only did they come to me for that first visit but they had me at the doctor the very next day. They made sure all my medical needs were taken care of with no money out of my pocket. They were such a blessing to me. After 3 surgeries and a lot of physical therapy I feel like myself again. And they got me $80,000. Like I said, the best decision I ever made. -Kelley Mask
As you evaluate personal injury lawyers, check out the following:
- Make sure they’ve already won claims like yours. The most successful lawyers have already won claims like yours many times. They know how to navigate every possible scenario that could come up. No two claims are the same. However, having experience in claims like yours means your lawyer has the tools to get you the most compensation possible. They can’t control everything. They can’t get you whatever you want. But they know how to win the most, given the circumstances you face. Believe it or not, you can easily end up with a lawyer who has no experience with claims like yours. For example, if you go to a larger firm of dozens of lawyers, the senior lawyer may only supervise, while an inexperienced junior attorney and/or paralegals do all the real work. Even though the senior attorney supervises, he doesn’t have time to optimize every detail of your claim, so you win the most money possible.
- Understand who really works on your claim. We just got into this a little. When you talk to a personal injury lawyer, make sure you ask them who does the work. Then, you’ll have to gauge how much you trust their response. At smaller firms of just 2-5 personal injury lawyers, your lawyer does all the most critical work on your claim. And it’s logical to think that gives you a much better opportunity to win the most money possible for your injuries. They may still allow paralegals to assist. However, an experienced attorney does all the most crucial work on your claim themselves.
- Research Google Reviews. Plenty of firms have hundreds, or even thousands, of positive Google Reviews. This shouldn’t be the primary indicator of reliability. But you should certainly factor it into your decisions. Smaller firms where attorneys do all the real work on your claim usually have 10 – 200 or 300 reviews or so. The big firms have 1000 or more. You can see all our reviews here.
- Search Avvo. Avvo is a directory of lawyers of all kinds in every city in the nation. In business since 2006, it’s easily the most reputable directory (and it has many competitors). People can also leave their unbiased reviews on Avvo. Avvo is like Google Reviews. Finding your lawyer there is a good sign. But again, it shouldn’t be the primary indicator of reliability.
- Examine professional organizations and achievements. You usually find these on your personal injury lawyer’s “About” page. You might see a mention of being on the State Bar. That’s legally required to be a lawyer in every state. So, don’t be impressed by that. And don’t be worried if you don’t see it either. Just ask about it in person if you don’t see it. What you really want to see here is proof of well-above-average competence. That way, you know your personal injury lawyer has the skill necessary to win you more than others. Look for professional organization names. Google the organization and research how you become a member. Look for invite-only organizations who only accept the top lawyers into their membership. Also look for case stories of how much the lawyer has won for certain clients. They should easily be able to provide this information. They can keep the client’s name anonymous and simply tell you the rest of the story.
- You should feel comfortable with your lawyer at a personal level. You may assume that your lawyer will be a pain in the neck to deal with. While true of many lawyers, it is not true of them all. You can find kind, reasonable lawyers who couldn’t be more of a pleasure to talk with. But they can also dial up the heat with insurers when needed. The bottom line is that you should feel comfortable talking to your lawyer in person. You shouldn’t feel like an inconvenience or just another number.
Overall, the point here is to do your research and talk with at least three personal injury lawyers before making a hiring decision. After you do all your research, compare your experiences with all three. One should stick out way more than others.
And remember, you possibly have tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake. It only makes sense to compare your options and find the lawyer who you believe gives you the best opportunity to win the most money.
Hire the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Fort Worth Because You Pay Nothing Until After You Win Your Claim.
And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33%) When Your Claim Settles Out of Court (And 90% of Ours Do)
You simply cannot find the same overall value with any other personal injury firm in the Fort Worth area:
- Decades of proven experience winning claims like yours
- Direct access to your personal injury lawyer whenever you need it
- Thousands more put in your pocket because of our reduced 29% case fee when your claim settles without going to court
- And even thousands more go in your wallet because we employ our in-house private investigator (most firms contract this out)
- Relationships with the top medical institutions and professionals happy to not charge you anything until after you win your claim, and who take special pride in treating you like a human being (not just another number)
- Connections to every other service you could possibly need to make it through this difficult time in your life (auto repair, counseling, financial services)
- Kind and compassionate injury lawyers who treat you with genuine empathy and concern…including after your claim finalizes.
You simply cannot find a better overall experience with any other personal injury lawyer in the Fort Worth area.
And to top it off, when you come in for your free consultation, you won’t experience any obnoxious high sales pressure to become our client now.
Share your story. Relax as you feel our genuine concern. Get your questions answered. And learn exactly what we can do for you. Many clients learn they have a winnable claim after other firms told them they couldn’t do anything.
Once you have all the information you need, take some time to think. And then make your hiring decision when you feel good and ready.
Do remember that the State of Texas has a 2-year statute of limitations. That means you can’t file your claim if you wait longer than two years from the date of your accident to pursue it. You don’t have to act now. But, the sooner you act, the better. You don’t want to give the at-fault party any more time than is necessary. They may use it to hide or destroy evidence. And they’ll certainly use their time to mount a stronger defense.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
201 Main St #600
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Phone (817) 768-6680
By Appointment Only