Thomson Reuters recognized Attorney Shane V. Mullen as a Texas Super Lawyer three consecutive years. Moreover, Shane’s passion for personal injury law was instilled at a young age, as he was raised by a personal injury attorney. In fact, he knew he wanted to pursue this career path since the third grade.
Notably, Mr. Mullen’s exceptional legal expertise has earned him membership in the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar and Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Through his diligent work, he has successfully assisted numerous clients in obtaining settlements reaching seven figures. With 21 years of experience as a personal injury attorney, Shane Mullen possesses a wealth of knowledge and skill in this field.
Furthermore, Attorney Shane Mullen holds the distinguished position of being a lifetime member of both the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. This distinction places him among an exclusive group of attorneys who have achieved personal injury settlements exceeding two million dollars.
Shane Mullen’s educational background includes a BA in Political Science from the University of Denver and a Juris Doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law. Following in his father’s footsteps, he made the decision to represent injured Texans, leading to the establishment of Mullen & Mullen. In his leisure time, he enjoys engaging in activities such as spending quality moments with his wife and children, indulging in bicycle rides, golfing, brewing beer, and passionately cheering for local sports teams.
- Supreme Court of Texas (2002)
- State Bar of Texas (2002) Bar Card Number: 24037152
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas (2005)
- State Bar of Missouri (2015)
- BA Political Science: University of Denver (1998)
- Juris Doctorate: South Texas School of Law (2001)
Verdicts & Settlements
- Robinson v. Howell: Gross settlement of $1,100,000.00 (Pre-Suit)
- Foster v. Nelson: Gross settlement of $1,000,000.00 (Pre-Suit)
- Priscilla Hughes v. Wal-Mart Stores Texas, LLC: Confidential Settlement (Cause No. 429-01476-2009)
- Passenger v. Car Driver: Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort $2,024,050.73
- Minor Passenger v. Car Driver: Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort $2,050,000.00. This personal injury case was a top 20 settlement in Texas and the 4th largest car accident settlement of 2019.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION NOW