Attorney Shane V. Mullen, Managing Partner
- Supreme Court of Texas (2002)
- State Bar of Texas (2002) Bar Card Number: 24037152
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas (2005)
- State Bar of Missouri (2015)
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums
- Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America
- American Association for Justice
- BA Political Science: University of Denver (1998)
- Juris Doctorate: South Texas School of Law (2001)
|Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star||SuperLawyers® (a Thomson Reuters business)||2014|
|Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star||SuperLawyers® (a Thomson Reuters business)||2015|
|Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star||SuperLawyers® (a Thomson Reuters business)||2016|
Verdicts & Settlements
- Robinson v. Howell: Gross settlement of $1,100,000.00 (Pre-Suit)
- Foster v. Nelson: Gross settlement of $1,000,000.00 (Pre-Suit)
- Priscilla Hughes v. Wal-Mart Stores Texas, LLC: Confidential Settlement (Cause No. 429-01476-2009)
- Passenger v. Car Driver: Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort $2,024,050.73
- Minor Passenger v. Car Driver: Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort $2,050,000.00. This personal injury case was a top 20 settlement in Texas and the 4th largest car accident settlement of 2019.
Shane V. Mullen graduated from University of Denver with a BA in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law. Shane followed in his dad’s footsteps in choosing to represent injured Texans – and Mullen & Mullen was born. He is the Managing Attorney at the firm and has been recognized by his peers as a Texas SuperLawyer® Rising Star for three consecutive years. Super Lawyers recognition is a Thomson Reuters service printed in Texas Monthly magazine. Mr. Mullen is also a member of the Million Dollar & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a registered trademark of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, LLC, and Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America.
In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, bicycle riding, golfing, brewing beer, and rooting for local sports teams.