Win more with our motorcycle accident attorneys in Fort Worth. Won 19 of TX’ “Top 50” Settlements in 2021. No win no fee. – And don’t pay any medical bills until after your claim is won!
Hurt in a motorcycle accident?
There is absolutely no cost to you unless we settle your case. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Mullen & Mullen has been in DFW for 40 years, and our attorneys combined have 95 years of experience. We have the skills required to maximize your recovery.
Even if you did all the right things, you come away with the most severe injuries and damages.
Not only do you have physical injuries, but you have many new difficulties as well.
You’ve lost income from work, and perhaps you can’t work at all. This could even be permanent. You have a mess of medical bills from institutions unconcerned with your ability to pay. You can’t do what you like with the ones you love like you used to. You can’t ride on your motorcycle anymore.
And perhaps your loved one didn’t survive the crash.
Money can’t heal your injuries or the emotional trauma. But it can preserve the quality of your life.
And you have another problem too. One you probably didn’t even consider.
That lies in finding a motorcycle accident lawyer in the Fort Worth area with the experience and personal desire to get you maximum money for your injuries.
Because not all motorcycle accident lawyers do.
For example, the firms you see advertising on TV all the time just ram you through their process as fast as possible to maximize their own dollars per hour. In the profession, they’re called “settlement mills.”
And the large, respectable firms who’ve been around for decades let an experienced senior lawyer supervise inexperienced junior lawyers and paralegals (who do all the real work).
In either case, thousands of dollars can be left on the table. And in some cases, this could even be north of six figures!
Mullen & Mullen’s Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth Get You Maximum Compensation
Unlike other firms, when you choose Mullen & Mullen, you get a motorcycle lawyer with more than fifteen years of experience who has already won many such claims.
In fact, Mullen & Mullen doesn’t even employ a single paralegal or inexperienced junior attorney!
We’re a small firm of three motorcycle accident attorneys. That means every detail of your case gets the meticulous scrutiny it needs to win the most money possible.
And it also means you get the personal attention you deserve. When you call, you talk to the lawyer who knows the answers to your questions.
We’ve also won many cases worth more than one million dollars and have been mentioned in notable publications such as Thomson-Reuter’s Super Lawyers, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Forbes, Newsweek, and others.
You can also Google “Mullen & Mullen’s Reviews” and read more than 325 nearly perfect client reviews.
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
But Wait! There’s Even More Ways Mullen & Mullen Puts Money in Your Pocket
We do even more to make you feel comfortable in choosing Mullen & Mullen.
Good luck finding any kind of similar deal with other motorcycle accident attorneys in the Fort Worth area:
- Only Pay Your Medical Bills after You Win Your Claim – No joke here. You’ve probably never heard of a medical institution that waits to get paid. But we have specially negotiated relationships with medical professionals of all kinds who do just that. If we take on your case, you can wait to pay all your medical bills until after you win your claim. Focus on your recovery instead of stressing over your finances.
- Pay a 29% Case Fee (Regularly 33.3%) When Your Claim Settles Out of Court – Because of our proven legal skill and experience, cases settle frequently (about 90% of the time) and faster. Insurers don’t want to deal with us. So that saved time and money gets passed on you. Pay just a 29% case fee after you win your claim as long as your case settles out of court.
- Streamlined Staffing Means Lower Legal Costs and Savings Passed on to You – You already learned we don’t employ a single paralegal or inexperienced junior attorney. That’s money saved on wages we would otherwise have to pay. Plus, we also employ an in-house private investigator (versus subcontracting his services). That saves you a chunk of cash. And Mike Foster rocks. He’s been with us for more than 10 years and knows all the right questions to ask so he gathers the most compelling evidence possible needed to win your claim.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
With Mullen & Mullen, you really do get the best deal available among all motorcycle accident attorneys in Fort Worth:
- Proven experience winning claims just like yours
- Legal work done by seasoned attorneys with at least 15 years of experience
- No need to pay your medical bills until after you win your claim
- Other savings opportunities you just learned about that put more money in your pocket
Plus, you may even learn legal strategies other law firms have overlooked (as many of our clients do).
But you won’t feel any annoying sales pressure to hire us on the spot.
Simply meet with us for your free consultation, get all your questions answered, and then make your hiring decision when you feel ready.
Schedule your free consultation when you call (817) 768-6680.
How Mullen & Mullen’s Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Based in Fort Worth Overcome the Insurance Company’s Arguments
Oh, those wily insurers have all sorts of clever tricks and traps they use to try to avoid paying you!
…But we have extensive legal experience, including one attorney with more than four decades who used to work for the insurance companies.
So, whatever they devise, we can overcome it. Generally, these are the legal defenses insurers use…and how we defeat each:
- You Had Responsibility for Your Injuries
Texas is a “comparative negligence” state. That means you can be held partially responsible for your injuries. So, if you were speeding at the time of your accident, you might be held 25% responsible for your injuries. That means the money you can recover would also be reduced by 25%.
Insurance companies don’t necessarily need to win the entire claim. They may just dig for facts that reduce what they must pay.
However, to use this defense, the insurance company must admit their driver was truly at fault for the accident. And typically, when we present all the evidence available, they have a hard time proving comparative negligence.
- Arguing You Violated Motorcycle Safety Laws
You do have legal responsibility to drive your motorcycle safely. Insurance companies will use these facts against you, if possible:
- Failing to wear a helmet (even though you can legally do this over the age of 21)
- Not having your headlight on during the day
- Not wearing eye protection
- Failing to have side mirrors on your motorcycle
However, when possible, we’ll argue these may not even be relevant to the accident. For example, the insurance company may point out you did not have your headlight on when a careless driver rear-ended you. Or they may show you weren’t wearing a helmet at the time of the accident, and you experienced a broken arm as a result.
Obviously, these safety precautions had nothing to do with your injuries. But insurance companies will still try to use them against you!
- Public Prejudice Against Motorcycle Riders
This is not a legally available defense. However, insurance companies certainly do use it to their advantage.
The public typically thinks motorcycle riders are a bunch of lawless, reckless hooligans looking for an adrenaline rush. They can even think you’re just another rule-breaking thug.
While that may be true of some bikers, it’s not true of all. To defend against this attack, we’ll focus on the fact that you’re a real, living and breathing human being with thoughts, emotions, a family, and friends.
And we’ll show evidence of your good character.
- You Were Aware of the Risks
Riding your motorcycle carries with it certain unique risks that don’t come with driving your car. And, insurance companies, who don’t want risky customers, see motorcycles as extremely high-risk.
So, they’ll try to show that you know the risks of riding your motorcycle. Simply by making the choice to ride it (they claim) makes you have more responsibility for your injuries.
And of course, they shouldn’t have to pay as a result.
However, we’ll counter that argument with the facts surrounding your claim. It’s not your responsibility what the other driver did that contributed to your accident. They know they share the road with motorcycles. And they have a legal obligation to drive safely, knowing motorcyclists might be on the road also.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
No one in Fort Worth tops Mullen & Mullen’s motorcycle accident lawyers. So, schedule your free consultation and find out why.
Get your questions answered. But don’t feel any pressure to hire us on the spot.
Relax. Tell us your story. And learn how we’ll approach your claim.
Then make your hiring decision when you feel ready.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
201 Main St #600
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Phone (817) 768-6680
By Appointment Only
Find Our 340+ 5-Star Reviews Here