Lowest Fee + According to TopVerdict, Our Attorneys Obtained 43 TX “Top 50” Personal Injury Settlements in 3 Years. Offices in Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Fort Worth. Discounted 29% Contingency Fee Versus Standard 33.3%-35%. We Maximize Your Compensation. No Fee Unless We Win. 40 Years in DFW. Free Consultations.
Call (214) INJURED
Lowest Fee | Free Case Review
Top Dallas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers – Don’t Settle For Less
YOU CAN TRUST OUR FAMILY TO FIGHT FOR YOURS™
When you’re hurt in an Uber or Lyft rideshare accident, our skilled Dallas attorneys fight tenaciously to ensure the maximum available settlement while offering you the lowest contingency fee. We handle your case the way we would want our own case handled.
Mullen & Mullen is consistently recognized by TopVerdict for obtaining some of the largest recoveries in the entire state of Texas. In the last 3 years our firm made the Texas “Top 50 Personal Injury Settlements” list 43 times. One of those years we had 19 of the “Top 50” results and all of them were for clients injured in motor vehicle accidents. Our stellar results allow us to offer a below industry standard 29% pre-suit contingency fee which means more money in your pocket.
Our experienced local team has an incredibly strong work ethic and truly cares. We’ve been privileged to serve North Texas for over 40 years. This is our backyard. Call (214) 747-5240 now for a free consultation and some excellent advice.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
What Your Attorney Says
“Insurance carriers fight these cases as aggressively as any other commercial case when the rideshare operator or delivery service operator is at fault for the wreck.”
Our firm routinely handles cases involving rideshare vehicles, such as Uber and Lyft. We also represent clients against smaller rideshare services – like Turo – as well as in cases against food delivery app services like Uber Eats, DoorDash, and the like.
Insurance carriers fight these cases as aggressively as any other commercial case when the rideshare operator or delivery service operator is at fault for the wreck. We will skillfully represent you if you were a passenger in a rideshare vehicle or if you were injured while operating your own motor vehicle.
In addition, we can also represent you if you were injured as a passenger in a rideshare vehicle whose driver was not at fault since rideshare services typically provide for some amount of uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage or medical payments coverage on top of the at-fault driver’s liability coverage. We, of course, are always willing to represent rideshare drivers who have been injured due to another motorist’s negligence.
Recently, rideshare entities have been making changes to their various coverage limits and are utilizing different insurance carriers for different regions. Many rideshare entities have different liability coverage limits depending on whether the driver has a passenger and/or has accepted a ride and/or is simply in the app waiting for an assignment. It is very important to make sure the rideshare insurance carrier is accurately relaying the true available limits under the policy.
It is critical on rideshare and related cases to hire a firm that can quickly and thoroughly determine the available coverage limits so that you can make the best decisions possible on your case. Our attorneys are involved in this process from the very onset so that we give you the best advice possible as quickly as possible.
Shane V. Mullen
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen for Your Uber or Lyft Accident?
As per TopVerdict.com’s data, Mullen & Mullen Law Firm had the privilege of representing 19 out of the esteemed “Top 50” personal injury settlements in Texas throughout 2021. Notably, each of these cases pertained to automobile accidents, many of which were commercial. This impressive track record showcases our attorneys’ exceptional competence and expertise in securing optimal compensation for our clients hurt in rideshare accidents.
It is worth emphasizing that no other law firm in Texas even approached our remarkable presence on the Top 50 list. To provide a breakdown, one of our cases secured a spot in the prestigious Top 10 list, while eight cases ranked within the Top 11-20 list, and an additional ten cases achieved recognition in the Top 21-50 list. These outstanding achievements instill unwavering confidence in our ability to secure substantial compensation for individuals who have suffered injuries in Uber & Lyft accidents.
Rest assured that choosing Mullen & Mullen Law Firm significantly increases your chances of receiving a favorable outcome in your Dallas rideshare accident case. Call (214) 747-5240 now for a free consultation.
Medical Diagnostics & Treatment with Delayed Billing
We have access to state-of-the-art medical diagnostics and have established strong connections with doctors, chiropractors, and surgeons in Dallas and throughout Texas. Our recommended providers are experts in treating individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents. Moreover, all the professionals within our network are willing to postpone billing until your case is resolved. Unlike many physicians who shy away from accident patients due to potential legal complications, our network embraces them. Furthermore, non-specialized medical care providers often fail to identify significant injuries in accident victims because they lack the specific knowledge required to detect them accurately.
Expertise in Rideshare Accidents
Mullen & Mullen’s team of dedicated lawyers has extensive experience handling Dallas rideshare accident cases. We understand the unique challenges and intricacies involved in these types of accidents, including determining liability and dealing with insurance companies.
In-Depth Knowledge of Rideshare Companies
Our attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of the operations, policies, and insurance coverage of popular rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft. This knowledge allows us to effectively navigate the claims process and ensure that all responsible parties are held accountable.
Strong Legal Advocacy
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm is committed to providing strong legal representation for our clients. We will vigorously advocate for your rights and work tirelessly to build a solid case on your behalf. Our goal is to maximize your compensation and help you recover from your injuries.
Our attorneys understand that every rideshare accident case is unique, and we tailor our legal strategies to meet the specific needs of each client. Mullen & Mullen Law Firm will take the time to listen to your story, investigate the accident thoroughly, gather evidence, and develop a strong legal strategy tailored to your case.
Compassionate Client Care
We prioritize the well-being and satisfaction of our clients. Our lawyers understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that a rideshare accident can take, and we are committed to providing compassionate support throughout the legal process. You can rely on Mullen & Mullen to answer your questions, address your concerns, and guide you through each step of your case.
Shane and his staff were AMAZING! I had a Lyft accident in Dallas a year ago while I was pregnant and they were very helpful and checked in on my children and I even after the settlement had been handled. Thank you Mullen & Mullen Law Firm for all of your help. May God continue to bless you all! Take care xoxo. -Tajae Short
Request Your Free Consultation Now
Our Legal Services
Investigation and Evidence Gathering
Our dedicated in-house accident investigator will conduct a thorough investigation of the rideshare accident, gathering crucial evidence such as witness statements, accident reports, and available video footage. This evidence will be vital in establishing liability and strengthening your case.
Dealing with insurance companies can be complex and overwhelming. Mullen & Mullen’s experienced lawyers will handle all communication with the insurance companies on your behalf, ensuring that your rights are protected and that you receive the maximum compensation available.
Negotiations and Settlements
We will skillfully negotiate with the responsible parties and their insurance companies to seek a fair settlement that adequately compensates you for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators who will fight for your best interests.
Litigation and Trial Representation
If a fair settlement cannot be reached through negotiations, we are prepared to take your case to court. Our lawyers have extensive trial experience and will provide aggressive representation to pursue the compensation you deserve in the courtroom.
Contact Us Today
If you have been injured in a rideshare accident in Dallas, it’s essential to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Our experienced rideshare accident lawyers are ready to assist you. Contact Mullen & Mullen today to schedule a consultation and discuss your case. We will provide you with the guidance and support you need to pursue justice and obtain the compensation you deserve.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
About Rideshare Accident Claims
What unique factors are involved in Uber & Lyft accidents?
Rideshare accidents have some unique factors compared to traditional car accidents. Here are some of them:
Rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft provide insurance coverage for their drivers, passengers, and third parties involved in accidents. The insurance coverage can vary depending on the specific circumstances of the accident. There are typically different coverage phases depending on whether the driver was offline, waiting for a ride request, or actively transporting a passenger. Understanding the rideshare company’s insurance policy and how it applies to your situation is crucial.
Rideshare drivers are classified as independent contractors, not employees. This distinction can affect liability and insurance coverage. Depending on the driver’s status at the time of the accident, the responsibility may fall on the driver, the rideshare company, or both. Determining the driver’s status and whether they were logged into the app or engaged in a ride can impact the legal proceedings.
Multiple parties involved
Rideshare accidents often involve multiple parties, including the rideshare driver, passengers in the rideshare vehicle, occupants of other vehicles, and pedestrians. Determining liability and insurance coverage for each party can be more complex compared to a typical two-car collision. It may require a thorough investigation to establish fault and assess the extent of responsibility.
Rideshare companies keep electronic records of trip data, including the time, location, and duration of each ride. This digital evidence can be valuable in reconstructing the accident and determining liability. It’s important to preserve this evidence and ensure it is properly obtained for your case.
Rideshare company involvement
Uber and Lyft have dedicated support teams for handling accidents and insurance claims. They often have processes in place to manage accidents involving their drivers. It’s important to report the accident to the rideshare company promptly and follow their procedures to ensure your claim is properly handled. But it’s best to let a skilled attorney do this for you so that you unknowingly don’t say something that may harm your case.
Complex liability issues
Determining liability in rideshare accidents can be more complicated than in traditional car accidents. The negligence of the rideshare driver, other drivers involved, or even the rideshare company itself may need to be considered. Understanding the legal responsibilities and duties of each party involved is crucial for establishing liability and pursuing appropriate compensation.
These factors highlight the importance of seeking legal guidance from an attorney experienced in handling rideshare accident cases. Mullen & Mullen Law Firm can navigate the complexities of rideshare accidents, assess liability, and help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Regardless if you are a passenger or driver, Uber and/or Lyft doesn’t want to pay for your injuries. But our experienced and proven rideshare accident attorneys will get you the money you deserve. We’ve represented numerous drivers and passengers injured in Uber & Lyft accidents who were not at fault.
Attention Rideshare Drivers: We understand that you face an increased risk of being involved in a car wreck, given the nature of your work. You deserve fair representation and compensation if injured.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents Involving Uber & Lyft
What should I do immediately after a car accident involving an Uber or Lyft?
- Ensure your safety and the safety of others involved.
- Call emergency services if necessary.
- Document the accident scene and gather evidence.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the other party.
- Report the accident to both the rideshare company and your own insurance company.
Whose insurance will cover the damages in a car accident involving Uber or Lyft?
Both Uber and Lyft have insurance policies that provide coverage for accidents that occur during ridesharing trips. The coverage depends on the status of the driver at the time of the accident:
- If the driver was offline, your claim will typically go through their personal auto insurance.
- If the driver was available or waiting for a ride request, the rideshare company’s contingent liability coverage may apply.
- If the driver had accepted a ride or was transporting a passenger, the rideshare company’s commercial insurance generally provides coverage.
What should I do if the rideshare driver’s insurance is not sufficient to cover my damages?
If the rideshare driver’s insurance is insufficient, both Uber and Lyft provide additional coverage. These companies have insurance policies that may provide higher limits, depending on the specific circumstances of the accident. You may need to file a claim with the rideshare company to access this additional coverage.
What should I do if the rideshare driver denies fault for the accident?
- Gather evidence at the scene, such as photos, witness statements, and a police report.
- Consult with a personal injury attorney who specializes in car accidents involving rideshare companies.
- Your attorney can guide you on how to navigate the legal process and deal with insurance companies effectively.
Can I sue Uber or Lyft for damages in a car accident?
It is possible to pursue legal action against Uber or Lyft if their driver’s negligence caused the accident and resulting injuries. However, determining liability can be complex, and it may depend on various factors such as driver status and specific circumstances. Consulting with a personal injury attorney is advisable to understand the legal options available to you.
How long do I have to file a claim after a car accident involving Uber or Lyft?
The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim varies by jurisdiction. It is important to consult with an attorney promptly to understand the time limits that apply to your specific case. Acting within the specified timeframe is crucial to preserving your right to seek compensation.
What if I was a passenger in an Uber or Lyft during the accident?
If you were a passenger and injured during an Uber or Lyft ride, you may be eligible for compensation through the rideshare company’s insurance policy. Report the accident to the rideshare company and seek medical attention for your injuries. Provide accurate details about the incident when making a claim.
Can I receive compensation for my injuries in a car accident involving Uber or Lyft?
If you were injured in a car accident involving Uber or Lyft due to another party’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. Consult with a personal injury attorney to evaluate your case and determine the potential for compensation.
Remember, each car accident case involving Uber or Lyft can have unique circumstances and legal considerations. It is advisable to seek professional legal advice tailored to your specific situation.
Call (214) 747-5240 now for a free consultation. Our Dallas rideshare accident lawyers have been holding at-fault drivers and companies accountable for 40 years.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
What should you do if hurt in an Uber or Lyft?
You can try making a claim with the rideshare company’s or at-fault driver’s insurance carrier. However, insurance companies have billions of dollars and aren’t interested in helping you out. In fact, they strive to do the opposite. They’ll try very hard not to pay you a dime. If they do have to compensate you they want it to be as small a sum as possible.
You’ll most likely need help from an experienced rideshare accident attorney who can take on a billion-dollar corporation and the high-powered lawyers they employ. You don’t want just any lawyer you find though. Experience, skill, and proven success will make a huge difference in whether you win your rideshare accident injury case and for how much.
About Accidents Involving Uber Drivers
Can you sue if injured in an Uber?
Collecting compensation for your injuries and damages from Uber won’t be easy.
Uber isn’t publicly traded yet (although they probably will be soon). But they still have many private investors who want to see a strong bottom line.
If Uber pays out large amounts in rideshare accident claims, that reduces their bottom line. So, it doesn’t make any sense for them to make that process easy. Like most large companies, they’ll do what they can to avoid paying.
Uber drivers are not considered employees. They are independent contractors. Uber knows this and uses it to their advantage. In 2013, an Uber driver in San Francisco hit and killed 6-year-old Sofia Liu. Though using the Uber app when the unfortunate rideshare accident happened, the driver was technically between fares. Uber ended up settling the lawsuit for an undisclosed amount about six months later.
To complicate the liability of Uber’s drivers, personal insurance policies often exclude accidents that happen at work. So, the rideshare driver’s personal auto insurance carrier may try to deny coverage.
How do you get insurance coverage if injured in an Uber?
You may have read about Uber’s $1 million insurance policy they give to all of their drivers. Whether that policy applies depends on the details of the accident.
Here’s some clarification:
- If an Uber driver is driving for personal reasons, but not to pick up passengers, he or she is covered by their personal policy. Texas state law and their individual policy limits apply.
- An Uber Driver makes themselves available to pick up passengers, but they’re not carrying a passenger during the crash. In this case, again the driver’s policy and Texas state law apply. However, Uber gives all its drivers additional liability coverage of $50,000 per injury (up to $100,000 total) and up to $25,000 in property damage. But, the driver must request it, and it only takes effect if the driver’s personal policy doesn’t cover all damages.
- Finally, assume the Uber driver is carrying a passenger they are transporting as a contracted ride-sharing service or is in route to pick up a passenger. In this case, Uber’s $1 million liability policy covers the driver and the passenger.
Since Uber claims their drivers are not employees, they can successfully avoid responsibility even if their driver is drunk, high, or distracted. To back their stance up, they require their drivers to sign an agreement stating that they will take on all responsibility when sued by a passenger or pedestrian and defend Uber from any liability. And then to make the matter even more confusing, states like California tend to classify Uber drivers as employees when rideshare accidents happen.
When you get hurt in an Uber accident, everyone points their finger at the other guy. No one wants to take responsibility.
About Accidents Involving Lyft Drivers
Hurt in a Lyft accident in the Dallas area? Lyft doesn’t want to pay for your injuries… But our experienced and proven rideshare accident lawyers will win you the compensation you deserve!
How do you get insurance coverage if injured in a Lyft?
The big problem that complicates rideshare accidents involving Lyft drivers is that their vehicles are not considered commercial vehicles. Their drivers don’t get a “livery” license like traditional taxi drivers do.
Lyft does insure their drivers. But if their driver doesn’t have a passenger, that insurance coverage may not actually take effect… And you can bet Lyft uses this complication to their advantage.
To top it off, Lyft is a $2.5 billion company. That means they have the money to hire the most talented lawyers in the country. Their sole goal is to pay you as little as possible (and hopefully nothing at all).
If you were involved in a Lyft accident in Dallas, you need the best rideshare injury lawyer you can find to represent your interests. And fortunately, you can hire the top one available because they only charge you a percentage of your final settlement value after your case wins.
What are the top concerns for Uber & Lyft accident victims
Most importantly, Uber and Lyft don’t want to pay for your injuries… But our experienced and proven Dallas lawyers will make them.
The first question we usually get is whether you can sue if you’re injured in a rideshare accident caused by a careless Uber or Lyft driver. The answer is yes, you can.
The next question is whether you have a realistic chance of winning. Collecting compensation for your injuries and damages from Uber and Lyft is a complicated mess. Keep in mind that it makes financial sense for them to make the process confusing because it means they pay less.
The first complication is that Uber and Lyft drivers are not employees. They are independent contractors.
Uber & Lyft use this status to their advantage. For example, in 2013, an Uber driver in San Francisco hit and killed 6-year-old Sofia Liu. Though using the Uber app when the accident happened, the driver was technically between fares and Uber tried to deny the claim.
Uber ended up settling the suit for an undisclosed amount about six months later once the Liu family found a good lawyer. Another complication involving Uber and Lyft drivers is that their vehicles aren’t considered commercial vehicles.
Their drivers don’t get a “livery” license like traditional taxi drivers do. However, since Uber and Lyft drivers are using their personal cars for work, their personal insurance policies will also try to deny paying for accidents that occur. Does this mean their drivers don’t really have insurance? They do, but the challenge is getting it to pay.
You may have read about Uber and Lyft’s $1 million insurance policy they give to all of their drivers.
Whether that policy applies depends on the details of the accident.
Here’s some clarification:
If an Uber driver is driving for personal reasons, but not to pick up passengers, he or she is covered by their personal policy. Texas state law and their individual policy limits apply.
An Uber Driver makes themselves available to pick up passengers, but they’re not carrying a passenger during the crash. In this case, again the driver’s policy and Texas state law apply.
However, Uber and Lyft gives all its drivers additional liability coverage of $50,000 per injury (up to $100,000 total) and up to $25,000 in property damage. But, the driver must request it, and it only takes effect if the driver’s personal policy doesn’t cover all damages.
Finally, assume the Uber driver is carrying a passenger they are transporting as a contracted ride-sharing service or is en route to pick up a passenger. In this case, Uber’s $1 million liability policy covers the driver and the passenger.
Since Uber claims their drivers are not employees, they have successfully avoided responsibility even if their driver is drunk, high, or distracted.
They even require their drivers to sign an agreement stating that they will take on all responsibility when sued by a passenger or pedestrian and defend the rideshare company from any liability.
In the end, when you get hurt by a careless Uber or Lyft driver, everyone points their finger at the other guy. No one wants to take responsibility, and they hope you just go away.
When you hire Mullen & Mullen to fight the ridesharing companies, your case will receive the justice it deserves.
What will our rideshare lawyers do for you?
- We quickly file a third-party liability claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance company and any applicable first-party claims with Uber or Lyft’s respective insurance carriers, such as PIP or UM/UIM.
- We help you obtain a loan against your settlement amount to cover immediate lost wages;
- We help you get medical treatment, equipment, and services under a letter of protection. You will not be billed until the conclusion of your rideshare accident case. This will allow you to focus on recovering from your injuries instead of worrying about how to pay for unexpected medical bills. Many facilities even offer transportation.
- We establish your lost wages and/or loss of earning capacity if those damages are applicable.
- We front the money necessary to hire experts to win your rideshare accident case or to develop damages if necessary.
- We submit a detailed settlement demand letter and passionately negotiate the highest financial recovery possible. We don’t hesitate to litigate if necessary but are able to resolve roughly 90% of personal injury cases without having to file a lawsuit. This will save you from increased attorney fees, increased case expenses, and months, maybe even years, of time.
Our Dallas rideshare accident attorneys are firmly committed to ensuring you know and understand your legal rights.
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm is a boutique personal injury law firm has been serving North Texas accident victims since 1982. We have a high rating on Google and rely on positive word of mouth, not television ads, to drive our family business.
- In 2019 we won the 4th largest car accident settlement in Texas at $2,050,000;
- Managing Attorney Shane Mullen was recognized by Thomson Reuters as a Texas Super Lawyer three consecutive years;
- Senior Associate Attorney Joseph Morrison was recognized by VerdictSearch for obtaining a Top 5 Texas Verdict (Premises Liability) in a case styled Jeffrey Young v. ConAgra Foods, Inc. and is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers;
- Founding Attorney Regis Mullen was formerly the litigation supervisor at a large national insurance company and is familiar with the tactics carriers use to delay and deny claims;
- Both Shane and Joseph are members of the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums;
- Our attorneys combined have 95 years of personal injury experience.
We would love the opportunity to visit with you about all the ways our attorneys can be of assistance. Contact us for a free consultation.
Should you hire just any attorney you can find?
You have a lot of money riding on your accident injury case. In fact, it may be the single largest payment you ever get.
You will want to find an attorney who will get you the most money possible for your injuries. Believe it or not, some lawyers might not be focused on your individual case – even though their compensation is directly tied to the amount you win.
- The heavy-advertising firms you hear on the radio, see on billboards, and experience on TV sometimes slam you through their process as fast as possible. They often deal with high volume… Quantity over quality is how they make their money.
- Larger law firms generally have a senior attorney supervise your case but a junior lawyer or paralegal will often do all the hands on work. The experienced attorneys sometimes don’t evaluate your Dallas rideshare accident case until the end of the process – when it’s too late to properly develop it. So, ask who does the real work and if they appear to be in a rush to process your claim.
Definitely don’t give in to any high-pressure sales pushes to sign now… And make sure you find the right fit before making your decision.
Why trust Mullen & Mullen Law Firm?
At our law firm, we listen and care about every detail of your life following your rideshare accident. As a small boutique operation of three experienced attorneys, we give your case the individual attention it needs and deserves to maximize your final settlement value.
Our Dallas rideshare accident lawyers do all the real work themselves. We do not employ a single paralegal or junior attorney. That means the chances of winning your case, and the recovery amount, rise dramatically.
Take a minute to learn about our team’s skills and experience:
- Senior Managing Attorney Shane V. Mullen has obtained full policy limits for clients without even having to file a lawsuit. He often saves clients thousands and thousands of dollars in attorney fees and expenses this way. Recent victories include Robinson v. Howell ($1.1 million pre-suit settlement) and Foster v. Nelson ($1 million pre-suit settlement). He even very recently obtained full policy limits of $2,024,050.73 on a car accident case.
- Senior Associate Attorney Joseph R. Morrison won the fifth-largest premises liability verdict in Texas in 2012. The case was against a huge $11.6-billion company – ConAgra foods. So, he’s a fearless advocate to have on your side in the courtroom. And taking on Lyft doesn’t intimidate him.
- Founding Attorney Regis L. Mullen has 56 years of legal experience. He began his career working for the insurance companies. So, that means he now knows all their tricks and traps – and how to easily counter every one of them.
- Both Shane and Joseph are members of the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums.
- Our attorneys have 95 years of combined personal injury experience.
And when you call, you will talk directly to your lawyer. You won’t speak to a paralegal or secretary.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
What makes us different from other Dallas ridesharing accident attorneys?
Besides our skill, experience, and compassionate demeanor, you’ll also like the following about Mullen & Mullen Law Firm:
- You may not have to pay for your medical bills until after your claim settles. We get it – you don’t have the money to pay for all your outrageously expensive medical bills. You don’t need that stress in addition to your own recovery and a legal process. So, we have special partnerships with various medical institutions willing to delay the payment of your bills until after your claim settles. Don’t worry – your case can include compensation for past, present, and future medical bills.
- Lower legal expenses mean more money in your pocket. Most law firms subcontract their private investigator. However, we employ one. This means lower costs. And those savings get passed directly on to you.
- Occasionally available reduced fee discounts. We do run special promotions from time-to-time that result in a lower-than-normal fee. The standard fee runs 33.3% of your case’s final settlement value.
The longer you wait, the more evidence disappears. Memories change. Papers and information get lost. Witnesses pass away or move to unknown addresses. And the more skeptical opposing attorneys, juries, and judges become. The faster you act, the greater your chances of winning your case. And the more compensation you are likely to be awarded.
Consultations are free. Talk to one of our lawyers today.
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
Request Your Free Consultation Now
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
1825 Market Center Blvd #200
Dallas, TX 75207
We will come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
No in-person meeting required. Virtual consultations and sign-ups are available.
Joseph R. Morrison is the Senior Associate Attorney at Mullen & Mullen Law Firm in Dallas, TX, where he represents people personally injured due to the negligence of others. He was recognized by VerdictSearch for obtaining a Top 5 Premises Liability verdict in the State of Texas, and has been quoted in the ABA Journal.