If you were hurt, you’ve got tons of questions. This FAQ answers some of the most common ones.
If you don’t find your specific question answered below, we invite you to reach out now for a fast, free consultation – no pressure to hire us. We look forward to discussing your potential case with you.
Personal Injury FAQ
Motor Vehicle Accidents FAQ
- Visit our main car accidents page for the most comprehensive information.
- When should you hire an attorney for an accident?
- Should you settle quickly?
- Should you talk to the insurance company?
- Must you give a recorded statement to the insurance company?
- What if the at-fault driver has no insurance?
- Can the same attorney represent multiple family members?
- When do employers have liability?
- Should you repair or replace your vehicle?
- How do courts determine liability?
- What types of accident injuries get misdiagnosed?
- Does failing to brake automatically make you liable?
- How do Texas Public transport (Bus & Train) claims work?
- What should you do immediately after a collision?
- When does a vehicle manufacturer have liability for accident?
- When can pedestrians recover compensation for injuries?
- How do you prove a truck driver’s negligence in an accident?
- Who’s at fault in common types of motorcycle collisions?
- What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance & should I have it?
- What is GAP insurance & should I have it?
Premises Liability (Slip and Fall) FAQ
- Visit our main premises liability page for comprehensive information.
- What responsibilities do Texas property owners have to keep you safe?
- How much can you win in a premises liability claim?
- How does Texas law work when you fall at work?
- What happens when you get injured on government property in Texas?
- What should you do immediately after a slip and fall accident?
Work Accidents FAQ
- Visit our main work accidents page for comprehensive information.
- How does Workers’ compensation work in Texas?