FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
Most Dallas Accident Attorneys Charge 33.3% of Gross Settlement. Our Fee is 29%.
How much can our reduced contingency fee save you? 4.3% of the gross settlement amount. For example: On a $500,000.00 gross settlement our discounted rate would put $21,500 more in your pocket. Just mention this special offer when you first contact us.
Mullen & Mullen Are Top Rated Dallas Car Accident Lawyers
We won a Texas “Top 10” Motor Vehicle Accident Settlement in 2020.
Looking for the best accident attorney in Dallas?
According to TopVerdict™, in 2020 our lawyers obtained five top 10 accident settlements in Texas.
We were also…
Voted “Top Injury Law Firm” in Dallas by Top Choice Awards™ in 2019, 2020, 2021.
Best Car Accident Attorneys. 39 Years in Business. Hundreds of Millions Won.
Dallas Car Accident Case Results Involving Serious Injuries
(GROSS SETTLEMENT AMOUNTS BEFORE FEES & EXPENSES LISTED BELOW)
$2,050,000 4th Largest Car Accident Settlement of 2019 in Texas, According to TopVerdict™
- $2,024,050.73 Gross Settlement for a Drunk Driving Car Accident.
- $1,350,751.60 Gross Settlement for a Car Crash Involving Multiple Surgeries.
- $1,330,000 Gross Settlement for a Spine Injury in Commercial Vehicle Accident.
- $1,300,000 Gross Settlement for an Auto Accident Involving a TBI & Fractured Jaw.
- $1,300,000 Gross Settlement for Dallas Accident Involving a TBI.
- $1,250,751.60 Gross Settlement for Accident Involving Spine Surgery.
- $1,250,000 Gross Settlement for Child Hit By Car While Riding Bicycle.
- $1,012,475.56 Gross Settlement for Spine Injury in Dallas Auto Accident.
- $1,000,000 Gross Settlement for Back Injury in Accident Involving a Discectomy.
- $1,000,000 Gross Settlement for Auto Accident Involving Significant Spine Injuries.
- $1,000,000 Gross Settlement for Car Wreck Involving Back Surgery.
- $1,000,000 Gross Settlement for Vehicle Accident Involving Spine Surgery.
FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
If you were seriously injured in a car accident, we have access to cutting edge medical diagnostics.
If you don’t have health insurance you’re surely looking at a mountain of debt. Why should you have to come out of pocket for injuries someone else caused you? The answer is simple – you shouldn’t.
Mullen & Mullen’s lawyers can assist you in getting the medical help you need and deserve in Dallas. We have long-standing relationships with therapy clinics, chiropractors, medical doctors, imaging facilities (MRI facilities), pain management doctors, orthopedic surgeons, ambulatory surgical centers, and hospitals.
Mullen & Mullen’s network of Dallas providers are willing to offer their medical services to our clients at no up-front cost. This allows you to get the care you need and deserve since you don’t have to worry about drowning in medical bills. Proper treatment and documentation of your injuries is very important to the outcome of your accident injury case.
Types of Motor Vehicle Collisions We Handle in Dallas
- Regular Car crashes
- Commercial Vehicle & Semi Truck Accidents
- Rideshare (Uber & Lyft) Accidents
- DUI / Drunk Driver Caused Accidents
- Distracted / Texting Driver Caused Accidents
- Motorcycles Accidents
- Pedestrians Hit by Automobiles
- Bicycle Riders Hit by Automobiles
- Any types of accident case involving a motor vehicle that was not your fault.
How Our Dallas Attorneys Handle Car Accident Cases
Insurance companies don’t care about how hurt you are or the impact the wreck had on your life.
They exist to make profit for their executives and shareholders. The job of the adjuster is to get you to accept as little money as possible and to release your claims against the negligent driver. In fact, the adjuster’s dream scenario is that you say something they can use against you to deny your settlement completely.
When someone else’s negligence behind the wheel injures you, you should retain the best Car crash lawyer in Dallas you can get. We never charge a fee unless we obtain a settlement for your injuries. You have absolutely no financial risk. We will get you medical care upfront and the bills can be paid from your recovery.
An accident can be a life-threatening and life-altering event. Don’t short-change yourself by not working with the best Dallas lawyer possible to represent your interests. Injured victims usually incur substantial medical expenses and are often forced to miss work while they recover from their injuries.
Even soft tissue injuries or whiplash can cause significant financial hardship. You should not be forced into debt or even potential bankruptcy because you can’t afford medical treatment.
What do our Dallas car accident attorneys do for you?
Here is a list of tasks a lawyer performs when handling a case:
- Hiring a lawyer levels the playing field with the car insurance companies and allows you to focus completely on recovering from your injuries.
- One of our Dallas attorneys sets up all necessary claims at the onset of the accident injury case to avoid delays;
- Sends any necessary demands to preserve evidence to the at-fault party (or parties) so they don’t conveniently “lose” the evidence;
- A car accident injury attorney interviews witnesses and develops the evidence needed to win your case;
- Collects police report(s) and other documents through information requests;
- A lawyer prepares you for (and participates in) a recorded statement.
- Your attorney assists you in making sure your car is repaired properly or that you receive fair market value for your car in the event it is totaled; and
- Helps you secure necessary medical treatment. Even sprain/strain injuries can take months to heal from.
- A lawyer verifies any liens arising from your traffic collision case including hospital liens, health insurance liens, and workers’ compensation liens;
- Negotiates reductions on those liens to save you money; and
- A lawyer retains any experts necessary to develop your injury case such as an accident reconstruction expert, vocational rehabilitation consultant, or economist.
- A lawyer obtains a complete set of your medical bills and records;
- Reviews and evaluates your medical records;
- A lawyer prepares settlement demands for review; and
- Accident injury attorneys negotiate settlements on your behalf or advise you if litigation is necessary to obtain a more favorable result.
FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
What Damages Are You Entitled to After a Car Accident?
Texas law allows you to be compensated for “economic” and “non-economic” damages. To start, learn about the economic damages a lawyer can help you recover when someone else is at fault for the injuries you sustained in the traffic collision.
- Medical Expenses: The at-fault driver is responsible for the reasonable and necessary medical expenses you incur as a result of their negligent behavior. This includes therapy sessions, adjustments, massage, medical devices, consultations with doctors, any necessary imaging (CTs and MRIs), pain management, surgery, or any other medically necessary services. Adjusters often try to argue at least some of your medical expenses were “unreasonable” or “unnecessary.” They pay doctors to come up with elaborate explanations as to why. They may also try to say you have a “pre-existing” condition.
- Future Medical Expenses: You can recover the cost of any future medical care you will require over the course of your lifetime;
- Lost Wages: Based on the severity of your injuries, you’ll lose a certain amount of time at work. You can recover compensation for all that lost time.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: You may be left unable to perform your work to the full extent you did prior to the accident. For example, if you were a warehouse worker making good money and your injuries left you unable to lift 20 pounds you would have to transition to a new sedentary career – a desk job. If you had no prior experience in an office environment the new position would likely be at a significantly reduced salary. You are allowed to seek the difference in those earnings over the course of your lifetime as damages.
Non-economic damages are more subjective in nature and are designed to compensate you for the impact the accident has had on your life. These damages include:
- Pain and Suffering: This compensation applies to the physical pain and suffering you receive from your injuries following your collision. You can seek damages for pain and suffering you experienced in the past as well as for pain and suffering you will continue to experience in the future. The severity of your injuries will be the prime consideration.
- Mental Anguish: This covers things like fright, worry, grief, self-pity, and any other mental suffering you experience as a result of your collision. Victims often experience emotional pain and emotional trauma following a serious accident injury. You can seek damages for mental anguish in the past as well as future.
- Physical Impairment: This compensation applies to physical limitations caused by the wreck. For example, if you are physically unable to bend or stoop as you once could. Another example would be walking with a limp. You are entitled to recover for both past physical impairment and future physical impairment. It is usually wise to get an Impairment Rating from a doctor when you have concluded your treatment.
- Loss of Consortium: If your loved one was harmed or killed in the wreck, this compensation covers the loss in relationship you experience. The feeling of companionship, sexual relations, affection, and comfort can be compensated.
- Punitive Damages: These damages punish the at-fault party or parties for their behavior. Generally, their actions must be malicious and egregious to the point where it makes sense to punish them severely so that they don’t engage in the behavior again. These damages are difficult to obtain but can usually be recovered in cases where the driver was drunk or under the influence of drugs. In DWI/DUI cases the driver’s actions are usually determined to have been reckless – not just negligent.
Additional damages you may be able to recover if your car crash involved a wrongful death.
If your loved one was killed as a result of the negligent or intentional conduct of a person or business, certain family members may be entitled to wrongful death damages for the financial harm their passing directly caused, as well as for emotional harm associated with the tragic loss. In addition, your loved one’s estate may have a survival cause of action for damages suffered by your loved one prior to his or her untimely passing in the collision.
FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
What Are the Different Types of Claims You Can File After a Car Accident?
You may have several potential claims to set-up following your Dallas Traffic collision. You may be unaware of some sources of potential recovery following your loss. Listed below are a few of the claims that may be available to you:
- Liability claim against the at-fault driver for negligently or recklessly operating a car;
- Liability claim against the at-fault driver’s employer if the driver was in the course and scope of his or her employment at the time of the accident;
- Liability claim against the at-fault driver if the owner negligently entrusted it to an unlicensed or incompetent driver;
- Property damage claim for the amount of money needed to repair or replace your var;
- Diminished value claim for the loss of value your car sustains following a traffic collision;
- Uninsured motorist claim through your carrier if the at-fault driver did not carry liability coverage as required by law. Uninsured motorist coverage (UM) is important if the person that collided with you did not have car insurance or if you were involved in a “hit-and-run”. It is important to remember that uninsured motorist coverage is only applicable if the driver made actual physical contact with your car. You are also able to file a bad faith lawsuit if your carrier unreasonably denies your claim.
- Underinsured motorist claim through your own policy if your damages will potentially exceed the at-fault driver’s policy limits. Underinsured motorist coverage (UIM) is first-party car insurance meant to compensate motor vehicle accident victims if the driver did not carry sufficient liability limits. Like Personal Injury Protection benefits, you may be entitled to coverage if someone in your household has underinsured motorist coverage on their policy. It is exceedingly important that you obtain permission from your own carrier to settle with the at-fault driver’s carrier prior to accepting any offer the liability carrier makes. A failure to do so could result in you not being eligible for underinsured motorist proceeds. Your carrier owes you a duty of good faith and fair dealing. If you present an underinsured motorist coverage claim and your carrier denies it you may be entitled to file a bad faith lawsuit.
- Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”) / No Fault benefits through your own policy for reimbursement of medical expenses and lost wages associated with your car accident injury; and
- MedPay / No Fault benefits through your own policy to cover medical expenses incurred (subject to repayment if you obtain third-party funds).
When should you start filing your car accident claims?
You should begin setting up claims with your policy carrier and the responsible driver’s carrier as soon as possible after the Dallas accident.
Don’t assume, just because the other driver accepted liability at the scene, that you can delay setting up necessary claims. Drivers sometimes “magically” change their stories when they contact their car insurance carriers.
The sooner you begin setting up your car crash case, the sooner your car will generally be repaired or replaced, and the sooner you can recover initial medical expenses associated with your injuries.
Consultations are Free. Talk to a Skilled Car Accident Lawyer Today.
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
We will come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
No in-person meeting required. Virtual consultations and sign-ups are available.