Win more with our car wreck attorneys in Fort Worth. Won 19 of TX’ “Top 50” Settlements in 2021. No win no fee. – And don’t pay any medical bills until after your claim is won!
Hurt in a car accident because of someone else’s negligent driving?
There is absolutely no cost to you unless we settle your accident case. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Mullen & Mullen has been in DFW for 40 years, and our attorneys combined have 95 years of experience. We have the skills required to maximize your recovery.
Now you have a slew of extremely stressful problems to manage. But don’t worry. You also have Mullen & Mullen’s 90+ years of experience on your side.
Not only does that experience help you win more money than other car accident lawyers in Fort Worth, but we can solve all the other problems you now face too:
- Mounting medical bills? US medical institutions offer great service. But they’re not so helpful when it comes to billing. Relax. We have you covered. If you become our client, we’ll connect you with leading medical professionals and institutions also willing to delay payment until after you win your claim. In addition, you’ll feel like they treat you as a worthwhile human being, and not just another number.
- Already have medical bills you can’t pay? No worries here either. We can help you take care of these medical bills, even if you think you’re flat broke and don’t have the money to pay them.
- How will you physically heal? Because we connect you to leading medical institutions, you can trust that you’ll get better as fast as can be. And if it’s not achievable for you to completely heal, you will get as close to normal as medically possible.
- What about getting payment from the insurer? No insurer wants to see the name “Mullen & Mullen.” They don’t want to mess with our 89+ years of experience. Just the sight of our name changes the way conversations go. We’ve won many multi-million dollar claims against the largest and most powerful insurers in America. You’re in good hands that can win you max policy limits.
- What if you have no income while your claim slowly works its way through the legal system? Even this isn’t the end of the world. Unfortunately, we have no control over how fast your claim goes through the legal system. But there is a solution if you have no access to income while you wait: “law loans.” Law loan companies advance you 5-10% of what you could possibly win in just a couple days. They call us, ask what we think your claim is worth, and then give you the cash. You do have to pay pretty high interest. However, we can connect you with companies who charge the most reasonable rates. In the extremely rare event that you don’t end up winning your claim, you don’t have to pay any of your loan back. And it is at least a solution if you have no other financial resources.
- How will you cope emotionally? A car accident can wreak havoc on your emotions. Fortunately, we take care of all the stressful logistics while you focus exclusively on your recovery. In addition, we can win you compensation to pay for counseling services.
One major insurer reported that the average car accident victim wins 2-3x more with legal representation than without. Many of our clients win 10-15x. And in some cases, we can even win you 20x!
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen?
You have hundreds of choices for car accident lawyers in Fort Worth. It’s a competitive market.
So, why choose Mullen & Mullen out of the hundreds of options?
Easy: you get the best opportunity to win max compensation with Mullen & Mullen.
Think about any other professional service you use. You have a wide range of options and quality. And when you want something done right, especially when there’s tens of thousands of dollars on the table, you go with the best you can find.
The good news is that you can easily afford Mullen & Mullen. That’s because we never charge anything until after you win your claim. That’s right. Everything you pay comes out of your final settlement value.
I retained Mullen and Mullen (M&M) to represent me after I was involved in a car wreck. They worked hard for me to attain a fair settlement. The staff at M&M are extremely attentive and are always focused on meticulously developing your case to achieve the best possible results. They sent me to the best doctors who were only concerned about my wellbeing, as opposed to previous experiences that I have had where I was just another patient. The attorney on my case, Shane Mullen was extremely detailed and kept me informed through every phase of my case. He checked with me constantly to make sure that I was doing well and, in the end, he was able to get me a fair settlement that I was extremely happy with. I highly recommend Mullen and Mullen Law Firm to anyone that has been the victim of a motor vehicle accident, or any other incident of personal injury. They will fight to get you the best possible results! –Steve Nichols
But that’s not all. Check out these other compelling reasons why Mullen & Mullen gives you a better opportunity to win max compensation than other firms:
- Car accident attorneys with 17+ years of experience do all the real work on your claim. Many firms in Fort Worth allow inexperienced junior attorneys and paralegals to do all the real work on your claim. The experienced senior attorney only supervises. But the goal is really to process more claims faster, so the firm makes more money. At Mullen & Mullen, an attorney with at least 17+ years of experience does all the real work on your claim. Make sure to put all car accident lawyers you talk to on the spot by asking who does all the real work on your claim.
- We have won claims like yours. How can we say this without even having heard anything about your claim yet? That’s because we have so much experience. While no two claims are the same, over time you run into the claims with similar circumstances. That means we already have a pretty good idea of how to approach your claim. One of our attorneys has 55 years of experience. So, that’s a huge advantage when we begin to approach the insurer.
- Save thousands because of our in-house private investigator. We directly employ Mike Foster and know the quality of his work because he’s been with us for more than a decade already. Most car accident lawyers in Fort Worth contract these services out. That costs you more. This approach saves thousands of dollars. And you get to share in the savings!
- You pay just 29% of your final settlement (regularly 33%) when we win your claim without going to court. 90% of our claims do not have to go to court. That saves us a lot of money. And so, it makes sense to let you share in those savings too!
At Mullen & Mullen, we’re a small, personal firm of three car accident attorneys. That means we give you and your claim the full time and attention you both deserve. And it means you have a far greater opportunity to get max compensation for your injuries.
Larger firms spend a lot more money on advertising. They want to process as many cases as fast as they possibly can. You’ll likely win. And you’ll probably even win a fair chunk of compensation. But you don’t get the best possible opportunity to win max compensation.
At Mullen & Mullen, you’re always in the hands of a car accident attorney with at least 17 years of experience. Not only does each have experience. But each has their own proven track record of success. Take a minute to learn more about each:
- Attorney Regis Mullen has more than 55 years of experience. That’s more than most car accident lawyers in the Fort Worth area have been alive! At the start of his career, he actually worked for the insurance companies. However, he quickly transitioned to representing injury victims once he saw how the insurers conducted themselves. So, that means he understands all their clever tricks and traps and how to defeat them. Today, he takes on cases and mentors Shane and Joseph, the firm’s other two lawyers.
- Attorney Shane Mullen, Regis’ son, has more than twenty years of legal experience representing car accident victims. During that time, he’s accumulated many victories and accolades that prove he’s truly one of the top car accident lawyers in Fort Worth. His largest victory came in a partnership with Joseph Morrison (the firm’s final lawyer) and was valued at $2.05 million. Shane’s also won several other car accident claims worth more than $1 million. He’s also become a member of the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar advocates forums, and Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America. Both of these invite-only organizations accept less than the top 1% of all lawyers in the entire United States.
- Attorney Joseph Morrison has more than 17 years of legal experience of his own. And he’s not a lawyer any insurer wants to mess with either. He partnered with Shane on the $2.05 million dollar car accident claim. He’s also scored major victories worth more than $1 million, and one victory that was more than 20x the pre-suit offer, in Douglas v. Cameron. Like Shane, Joseph belongs to the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums. He also belongs to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. And all these organizations are invite-only and accept less than the top 1% of all lawyers in the entire United States.
Pay Just 29% of Your Claim’s Final Value (Regularly 33.3%) and Pay Only When You Win
You may worry you can’t afford the leading car accident attorneys in Fort Worth.
But you can easily afford Mullen & Mullen.
That’s because we take our fee out of your claim’s final settlement value. You pay nothing out of pocket. Ever.
And if your claim doesn’t go to court, you pay just 29%. It costs less to settle your claim out of court, so you might as well share in the savings too. And you still get the same great service too.
When you schedule your free consultation, you’ll learn exactly how we’ll handle your claim. You’ll get the opportunity to share your version of events. Our lawyers will sit back and listen with empathy and compassion.
We’ll ask questions so we understand exactly what happened.
And you won’t experience any obnoxious prickly lawyer behavior or high sales pressure to hire us now!
Come in. Put yourself at ease. Let us handle the tough stuff. You might even learn you have a winnable claim with a high settlement value when other firms may have told you that you have no claim at all!
Schedule your free consultation today by calling (817) 768-6680!
Why Hire a Car Accident Attorney Instead of Self-Representing Your Claim?
Isn’t representing your own claim faster and easier?
Most likely, yes.
But it could cost you tens of thousands of dollars. And you might not even win your claim.
In addition, if it turns out self-representing is in fact the best option for you, we can give you tips during your free consultation that bolster your case a ton. This could be the difference between winning and losing. And it could be the difference between winning and losing a lot of money!
We might also be able to connect you with certain services (financial, auto, counseling) that can help you easily solve imminent and overwhelming problems.
You might also learn that your claim would be better handled by a car accident lawyer.
Ultimately, we’ll give you the best advice for your situation. You may still end up taking on your claim on your own. And then, you at least know you’re making the smartest move possible.
Mullen and Mullen Law Firm simply put is the BEST. I would like to also say Thank You to Mike Foster and to the whole Mullen & Mullen legal team they truly represent everything that is right for the client. I will always recommend them. It was already a bad situation, and this firm made it better not only with the very best medical care first and foremost but after you are completely healed, vehicle repaired, they will hand you a fat maxed-out settlement check. Thank You. -Joe Marquez
How Does the Car Accident Legal Claims Process Work?
Unfortunately, getting hurt in America makes your life a lot more complex than simply dealing with your physical injuries.
Do you start thinking about your legal rights in the immediate moments after your car accident? No. First, you think about what just happened, check yourself for injuries, and then step away and make sure everyone is safe. But even in those brief moments, you can make critical mistakes that could hurt your rights to a legal claim…possibly even harming your right to file a lawsuit entirely.
For example, saying, “I’m sorry,” can be construed as an admission of guilt, even though you just intend to say it as an act of compassion to make everyone feel better. Or accusing the other driver of intentionally causing the accident could lead to the insurer not having to cover their driver because law doesn’t obligate them to do so if they intentionally cause the accident.
Of course, insurers are all too happy to exploit whatever you say so they can avoid legal liability and having to pay you anything.
In the moments following your car accident, say as little as possible. You can ask the other driver if they’re okay. There’s no risk in that. And you can tell the paramedics, if they arrive, as much detail about your injuries as possible (but say nothing about the accident itself).
To protect your claim, get the following information if you’re able:
- The name, address, phone number, driver’s license number, insurance company name and policy number of the other driver
- Name, address, and phone number of all witnesses
- Plenty of photos and videos of the accident scene, and especially of the damage to your car (and the at-fault party’s car), as well as any road hazards that may have contributed to your accident (potholes, loose debris, etc.)
If you’re injured too badly to gather this information, don’t panic. You can ask another witness at the scene to gather it for you. And since we’ve been car accident lawyers for more than 5 decades, we know how to gather the necessary information after the fact.
However, some information gets “lost” or destroyed. So, it’s always best if you can gather it yourself at the accident scene.
The Insurance Claims Process
It may be cliché to say, but first you should contact a car accident attorney.
You see, insurance companies don’t make a lot of money on auto insurance. So, they must fight you tooth and nail for every dollar they can get.
Even if it turns out self-representing is the most sensible route for you to go, you can still benefit from talking with one of our car accident lawyers. A quick call or visit can yield simple tips that help you win your claim…or a little more money for your claim.
If you have a legal claim worth serious cash, then a car accident lawyer makes a lot of sense.
One knows exactly how to battle with insurance adjusters. They can tell you exactly what to do and not do so you maximize the value of your claim.
Decent car accident lawyers in the Fort Worth area can get you 10-15x the amount the insurance company initially offers. In a few cases, this number can even go up to 20x. And 90% of the time, our cases don’t even end up going to court. Insurers may be more likely to threaten court against you because they know that you don’t understand how the game works as well as they do.
And if your claim does end up in court, we’ve already been there and know how to handle it. We can’t control how long the process takes. It could be months or even years. But we can construct persuasive arguments that give you the best opportunity possible to win your claim.
What Happens If Court Becomes Necessary?
We only take the insurer to court if they’re not being reasonable. Court also costs a lot of money. So, it’s really in the best interest of everyone involved to avoid it, if possible.
Even if the insurer decides to be unreasonable and force the issue to court, we can still strike a settlement at any time. So, if we can convince them that they’re going to lose, they might cave in and agree to a fair and reasonable settlement.
However, in the rare event that the insurance company digs their heels in and wants to battle things out in court, here’s roughly how the process works:
- Jury selection – Jurors are interviewed to reveal any possible bias. If the juror does have bias, they do not make the final cut of 12 people. The goal is to create a fair and impartial decision-making process.
- Opening statements – Both the plaintiff’s (your attorney) and the defendant’s attorneys get their opportunity to share their story and what the result of the trial should be.
- Presenting evidence – Since you’re bringing the claim against the defendant, you have the burden of proof. You now get to show the evidence you have which proves your claim. And the defendant has the opportunity to refute the evidence you present.
- Closing arguments – Each attorney now can state their position on the case and persuade the jury to come to their desired conclusion.
- Verdict – The jury deliberates the case until they finally reach a verdict. Then, they nominate someone to read that verdict in court.
You can also appeal the jury’s decision. It’s extremely rare for it to happen. But it does happen on occasion. If this does happen, the case gets heard by an “appellate” court that has the power to reverse the jury’s decision.
The whole process of presenting the case in court then repeats. And a different jury makes another decision.
In extremely rare situations, a case can again be appealed and heard by the Texas Supreme Court. Usually, the Texas Supreme Court only hears cases with unique issues.
Frequently, the Supreme Court establishes “precedent.” This simply means cases with basically the same facts should have similar verdicts.
At any time during the trail process, you can strike a settlement with the insurer. If that happens, that means your case is over and the remaining court process is no longer necessary.
What to Understand about Insurers
Insurance companies work their hardest to rig law against you. And that truly is exactly the case in Texas. They spend millions of dollars lobbying politicians to vote in ways that benefit the insurer.
However, this does not mean that the way law is written guarantees the insurer victory. A good lawyer can win anyway.
Of course, none of this is right. However, it is legal. There’s a big difference between the two. Given all this, here’s what you need to know about interacting with insurers:
- Feel anxious and put your personal defenses up when you hear the line about “recording your call for training purposes.” Insurers will record your call for training purposes. Understand, however, they will train their adjusters and lawyers to use everything you say against you.
However, they use the call, it most certainly will not be used to help you. You can be sure that your call will be used to train the insurer’s inexperienced team members, but that their experienced team members will have a listen in too.
Whatever the “training purposes” are, they won’t come back to you in a positive way.
- Don’t relax when you talk to claims adjusters or anyone from the insurance company. Just remember that they are all on a witch hunt to find whatever they can to use against you. No one from the insurance company wants to help you unless law obligates them to do so.
Insurers train claims adjusters to appear like nice guys who are “on your side.” That’s only because they get more information out of you that way. Then, of course, they’ll use whatever information you give them against you later, if possible.
Remember that no matter how nice the adjuster seems, it’s all for show. The insurer pays their salary. And claims adjusters get bonuses and other incentives when they save the company money by shafting you out of what they should have to pay.
- Never sign anything fast. You might need to self-represent. Whether you do or don’t, the insurer may be willing to overnight documents to you so you can sign them fast and get this whole mess behind you.
Whether you self-represent or not, examine the documents carefully. And even let a car
accident lawyer look at them. That way, you know for sure whether you’re getting a good deal, or not. And you might even learn that you have a viable claim that could result in a fair chunk of compensation for your damages and injuries.
At the minimum, always take several days, and maybe even a week or two to review the documents and see what they say. You are under no legal obligation to sign anything you don’t want to.
What Does Texas Law Allow Compensation For?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could go through a simple, fair cookie-cutter process that gave you reasonable compensation for your injuries and damages?
Unfortunately, that’s not the way the car accident claims process works at all.
Instead, much of the outcome depends on the skill and personal commitment of your lawyer. Two lawyers can approach the exact same case with the same facts, and one might tell you that you have no claim at all while the other says they can win you tens of thousands of dollars. And that second lawyer could easily be telling you the truth.
No joke. It can be that extreme. And that’s why it makes sense to take your time to find the best car accident attorney in Fort Worth.
For now, let’s assume you have a skilled car accident attorney who can win you max compensation. That amount depends on the circumstances of your car accident. However, generally, you can win compensation for:
- The cost of repairing and replacing your car
- The cost to repair or replace any other damaged property
- Lost wages at work
- Reduced earning capacity. This refers to your ability to produce the same income you did prior to your accident.
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium (your ability to fully participate in your primary romantic relationship)
- Funeral and burial expenses if your loved one lost their life
- Punitive damages. However, these rarely get awarded. Generally, the court allows them in situations where the at-fault party was particularly negligent. The point is to punish the negligent party for their behavior and deter others from engaging in similar behavior in the future. This may apply to drunk or reckless drivers, for example.
Fort Worth Car Accident Resources
- Fort Worth Police Department
- 350 W Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
- (817) 392-4222
- Map to Fort Worth Police Department
- Fort Worth Police Department Public Records Request
- Fort Worth Police Department’s Facebook Page
- Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office
- 6651 Lake Worth Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76135
- (817) 884-3099
- Map to Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office
- Tarrant County Public Records Request
- Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office Facebook Page
- Fort Worth Car Accident News and Daily Reports
- Fort Worth Fatal Car Crash Statistics 2001 – 2011
- 2019 Fort Worth Car Accident Data
- Fort Worth Has One of the Highest Traffic Accident Rates in the US
Pay Only After You Win. And Save Thousands More with Our Reduced 29% Case Fee If Your Claim Settles Out of Court (And 90% of Our Claims Do)
You won’t get any more value with any other car accident lawyer in Fort Worth. Since you pay just a 29% case fee, you get more for less:
- Proven experience from car accident attorneys who have already won claims like yours
- Talk with your car accident attorney when you need to
- Get connected to the top medical professionals and institutions in Frisco who treat you like a real human and get you back to normal as fast as possible.
- Empathetic lawyers who take a strong interest in you and your claim. You won’t feel like just another number.
- Save thousands of dollars because we don’t let inexperienced junior lawyers do the real work on your claim. Instead, experienced attorneys take care of the hard work (unlike other car accident attorneys in the Fort Worth area).
Just call (817) 768-6680 to get your free consultation today!
And remember, during your free consultation you will learn our opinion of how to approach your case. You won’t experience annoying high sales pressure to hire us on the spot.
Simply share your story and feel our empathy as we listen and care about each detail. We might ask some tough questions. But that’s only done to make sure we understand exactly what happened.
Get connected to other services you might need (auto repair, financial, counseling) to solve some stressful problems.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your own questions.
And you may even learn you have a viable claim when other car accident lawyers tell you that you don’t.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
201 Main St #600
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Phone (817) 768-6680
By Appointment Only
Find Our 340+ 5-Star Reviews Here