Mullen & Mullen Law Firm is Top Rated
Best Legal Strategies. 40 Years in Business. Hundreds of Millions Won. Free Consultation. Discounted 29% Contingency Fee. If We Don’t Win You Don’t Pay.
We won 19 of Texas’s Top 50 settlements for personal injury in 2021, including a “Top 10” car accident claim. There is absolutely no cost to you unless our lawyers win your Arlington car accident (or other) personal injury case. You can even get the best diagnostics and medical treatment upfront for your serious injuries, with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
Texas law entitles you to compensation. We can help you get max compensation and take care of all the stressful problems you now face.
- How will you pay your medical bills? Relax. We will connect you with among the best medical experts in Arlington who delay billing until after you win your claim (if you become our client). We have known them for years. Not only will they get you back to normal as fast as possible, but they also genuinely care about you as a person too.
- What if you already have medical bills piling up? No sweat. We will help you keep medical billing departments happy so they stay off your case, and so you can focus solely on your recovery. And we will make it happen, even if you do not think you have the money to do so. Plus, all your bills will stay out of collections.
- How will you recover from your physical injuries? We already have connections with the top medical professionals and institutions in the Arlington area. They will get you back to normal as fast as possible. And you will feel genuinely cared for as a person.
- What about being paid fairly by the insurance company? They say they are friendly and helpful on TV. But you know they only care about paying as little as possible. Don’t worry – we’ll put our 89 combined years of experience to work on your behalf. You will at least get fair compensation. And in many cases, we will recover max compensation for your injuries. Just the sight of the Mullen & Mullen name is enough to change how the conversation goes with insurers.
- What if you cannot work and make an income? Yes, it could take months or years before your claim finally settles and you get paid. But do not worry, we have a solution to help you keep money coming in while you wait. “Law loan” companies will advance 5-10% of your potential final settlement within 24-48 hours of talking to our personal injury lawyers. This happens shortly after you become our client. You do have to pay interest. And we can connect you with the most reasonable companies. And, if in the rare event you do not win your claim, you do not have to pay anything at all.
- How do you get emotional support? Any car accident can lead to psychological trauma that lasts years, or even a lifetime. Our personal injury lawyers can recover compensation for counseling services. And we can connect you to counselors. Plus, when you talk to our lawyers, you will feel their compassion and concern not just for your claim, but for you as a person. While we are not so nice with the insurers, we are quite pleasant when talking with you.
- How do you manage the stress from this life disruption? Let Mullen & Mullen do all the heavy lifting while you focus exclusively on your physical, emotional, and financial recovery. With 90 years of combined experience in personal injury claims, we know how to handle every situation that arises. Relax. We will help you through.
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Arlington?
You have hundreds of options when it comes to personal injury lawyers in the Arlington area. So why choose Mullen & Mullen, and not another firm?
First, you are wise to compare options. Thousands of dollars are at stake. And possibly even six figures or more (Yes. Winnings can vary that much with personal injury lawyers). When you choose any professional service (doctor, accountant, lawn service, home repair, air conditioner repair), you evaluate several options because you want to get someone you can trust who can do the best work at a price you find reasonable. Why would you do it differently when choosing a lawyer?
One major insurance company’s report says the average personal injury lawyer recovers 2-3 times the insurer’s initial offer for their client. At Mullen & Mullen, we routinely win 10-15 times that amount. And sometimes, we win you even more.
I was hit by a drunk driver in the middle of the freeway. She ran so it was a hit and run. i called the insurance company and it was hell to get things started up. So, I involved Shane Mullen. And suddenly things started to change. I was getting treatment for my injuries and finally got my rental. Then Shane didn’t stop there he gave me a sum of money that allow me to help all the people I know and start a small business. I got into this same situation with another lawyer and I got 1/3 of what Shane got me. Plain and Simple if you are not with Shane Mullen your losing money. Grade A Lawyer. -Mike Whoa
In addition to winning more, you also do not have to pay any medical bills until after you win your claim. That is because we have specially negotiated relationships with medical professionals and institutions willing to do just that. Not only do they collaborate with you on billing, but they also provide excellent care and make you feel like a valuable human being (and not just another number).
Does all that sound great? Well, with Mullen & Mullen, it is just the beginning because you get all this too:
- Experienced personal injury attorneys do all the real work on your claim. Believe it or not, many personal injury firms in the Arlington area don’t actually follow this approach. Many firms allow inexperienced junior attorneys or paralegals to do all the real work while the senior attorney only supervises. This allows them to process more cases faster and make more profit. And even though an experienced senior attorney supervises, can they really supervise all the staff and ensure every detail is presented in the most persuasive way possible? You can end up missing out on thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars as a result. You may even lose your claim entirely. At Mullen & Mullen, an attorney with many years of experience does all the real work on your claim. That means you know you have the best opportunity possible to get the most money for your injuries.
- We have won claims with circumstances like yours. When you hire a professional service (doctor, contractor, air conditioning repair), you want them to have worked through a situation like yours, right? That way, you know they know what to do and that they will achieve the result you want. Well, with personal injury lawyers, you must ask if they have already won claims like yours. No two will be the same. There are many types of personal injury claims (wrongful death, slip-and-fall, commercial truck accidents, work injuries, and many more). Not every personal injury lawyer has already won a claim like yours. And if yours is the first time they have represented such a claim, that could mean they end up costing you a lot of money, or even your entire claim. At Mullen & Mullen, we have three lawyers, each with many years of experience. One of us has already represented a case like yours (just ask during your free consultation). We will get you fair compensation for your injuries.
- You save thousands thanks to our in-house private investigator. Most personal injury attorneys in the Arlington area contract out private investigation services. At Mullen & Mullen, we employ our own private investigator. Not only does this save you thousands of dollars, but we have also worked with Mike Foster for more than a decade. He will find all the most persuasive evidence that presents your claim in the most compelling way. And that gives you the best opportunity to win max compensation for your injuries.
- Save thousands more because you pay just 29% of your case’s final settlement value (regularly 33%). Nearly every personal injury attorney in the Arlington area charges 33%. It’s simply been the standard for a long time. However, Mullen & Mullen charges 29%, if your claim does not go to court. And 90% of our claims do not go to court! That means thousands more in your pocket.
We are a small firm of three personal injury attorneys. That means you and your claim get the personalized time and attention you deserve. Bigger firms simply cannot do the same.
Though larger firms do generate excellent results, they simply don’t do so as consistently. That means your claim could be one that gets overlooked.
But with Mullen & Mullen, you get a personal injury attorney with years of experience who does all the real work on your claim. Not just that, but they are also one of the very best personal injury lawyers in the Arlington area:
- Attorney Regis Mullen has more than 55 years of legal experience. His initial experience was working for insurance companies. During that time, he learned all the ins and outs of how they approach personal injury claims. He also learned exactly how they trained their claims adjusters and attorneys. So, he usually knows their next move before they make it. And now, he uses that experience to help you get maximum compensation for your injuries and financial damages.
- Attorney Shane Mullen, Regis’s son, has more than 20 years of legal experience. He learned much from his father. That knowledge helped him win the 4th largest car accident settlement in Texas in 2019 (valued at $2.05 million). He is also won many more claims worth more than $1 million each. These victories earned Shane invitations to the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums. This organization accepts only the top 1% of all attorneys in America. Shane has also earned lifetime membership in Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America. This organization also is invite-only and accepts only the top 1% of all attorneys in the United States.
- Attorney Joseph Morrison has 17 years of personal injury experience. He won one client twenty times the pre-suit offer, in Douglas v. Cameron. He co-represented the 4th largest car accident claim in Texas in 2019 with Shane (valued at $2.05 million). And in 2012, he helped another client win the fifth largest premises liability verdict in Texas in Young v. Conagra Foods (a multi-billion-dollar company). Joseph also belongs to the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar advocates forums and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. All organizations are invite-only and accept only the top 1% of all attorneys in America.
To see our legal skill in action, read this story about a pedestrian hit by a distracted driver. The client ended up winning $300,000.
The client was walking into a convenience store when a distracted driver hit her and caused serious injuries to her left leg. She suffered severe injuries to her ankle, including dislocation and a fractured fragment.
The client was hospitalized for several days and required surgery. She also needed physical rehabilitation and was unable to work for four months. Medical costs totaled around $50,000.
While most personal injury attorneys in the Arlington area would look at the medical bills to negotiate a settlement, Mullen & Mullen looks at people. We calculated our compensation request based on the client’s reduction in quality of life (and not just on her medical bills). Attorneys Shane Mullen and Joseph Morrison teamed up and engaged in tough negotiations.
The client was awarded $300,000 for her injuries. And because we charged her our reduced case fee of 29% (because the case did not go to court), she was able to put an additional $13,000 into her pocket.
Pay Only After You Win – And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33%) of Your Case’s Final Value When You Mention This Ad
With impressive results like you just read, and extensive experience winning a variety of personal injury claims, you might worry that you can’t afford Mullen & Mullen. But you can!
That is because you do not pay anything until after you win your claim. And what you do pay only comes out of your case’s final settlement value. You pay nothing out of pocket.
So, you can hire the best personal injury attorneys Arlington offers!
Learn exactly how we will approach your case when you schedule your free consultation. Many clients find out they have easily winnable claims when other personal injury lawyers in Arlington would not even represent them.
Get all your questions answered. Relax as we patiently listen to you. Feel how much we genuinely care about you as a person. And figure out what to do with all the challenges you now face.
Best of all, do it without any sales pressure to choose Mullen & Mullen now. Simply sit back, share your story, and learn how we can help.
Schedule your free consultation today when you call (817) 768-6680!
What Kinds of Personal Injuries Can Happen to You?
There are dozens of types of personal injuries that can happen. Even though our society tries to make life stable and predictable, plenty of uncertainty still goes around.
We can help you with the following types of personal injury claims:
- Arlington Car Accidents – Arlington annually ranks as one of the top-five most dangerous metro areas to drive. Even though you might be a safe driver, you still have a high chance of finding yourself in a car accident. Fortunately, we have extensive experience winning a wide variety of car accident claims.
- Arlington Slips and Falls – Most property owners are responsible. But some are not and want to blame you for your injuries. Texas law also requires you to act in a safe and reasonable manner. When property owners are negligent, we will help you hold them responsible and get fair compensation for your injuries.
- Arlington Truck Accidents – Freight companies maximize profit by putting high pressure on their drivers to meet unreasonable deadlines. Sometimes, commercial truck drivers get more focused on driving fast than driving safely. And in some cases, they are just plain negligent. Regardless of the situation, we will get you fair compensation.
- Arlington Motorcycle Accidents – Motorists have a tough time seeing motorcycles because they are not as common as cars. Just think of your own experience with this. Some drivers are just plain negligent. If your motorcycle accident is someone else’s fault, we will recover you max compensation for your injuries.
- Arlington Work Accidents – The number of work accidents has fallen over past decades. When you suffer a work injury, and if your employer does not subscribe to workers compensation, we will get you max compensation for your injuries.
- Arlington Dog Bites – Everyone loves dogs. But not everyone cares for them in a responsible way. When a dog bite results from the owner’s negligence, we will get you money for your damages.
- Arlington Wrongful Death – A wrongful death results from someone else’s negligence and has any number of causes. Car crashes are the most common cause. Money will not replace your loved one. But it does preserve your quality of life. Regardless of the situation, we’ll get you max compensation for all your injuries and damages.
Will You Win Your Personal Injury Claim?
While we can never predict whether you will win your personal injury claim or not, we do look for certain criteria. This gives you the best chance possible to win your claim. And it’s actually extremely rare that we don’t win a personal injury claim.
Here is what our personal injury lawyers look for:
The Defendant Owed You a Duty of Care
You can only hold someone liable for damages if they legally owe you “a duty of care.” Law establishes this duty of care. For example, a dog owner must use reasonable care to prevent predictable injuries from happening. So, an owner must put their dog on a leash, in a kennel, or in their home so it cannot run out and bite you. However, the dog owner does not have any duty of care to protect a trespasser or criminal. So, if their dog bites such a person, that person could not take them to court.
At your workplace, the Texas Supreme Court says, “An employer has a duty to use ordinary care in providing a safe workplace.” Your employer must take reasonable care if they identify a likely risk of harm. For example, if a handrail breaks or becomes unstable, your employer should fix it to eliminate the risk of injury.
Duty of care usually has two standards. The first is a “low” duty of care. This means that someone is not an expert and can’t be held liable if you get hurt from following their advice. For example, if your friend gives you medical or legal advice and you get hurt because you followed it, you most likely can’t sue them.
A “high” duty of care usually means your friend is an expert or professional and has an understanding beyond the lay person. They charge for their services. So, if you see a doctor or lawyer, follow their advice, and then get hurt, you can possibly sue them.
The Defendant Breached the Duty of Care
Texas personal injury law allows people and professionals to make mistakes. However, they do have to use the same level of care a reasonable person would in similar circumstances. If they do not, then you probably have a viable legal claim.
For example, a property owner must use reasonable care to identify dangerous conditions. They usually cannot claim they did not know about the condition. At the same time, the property owner may be able to evade their duty of care by claiming the dangerous condition was “open and obvious.”
You Experienced Damages as a Result of the Breach of the Duty of Care
It could be that your injuries resulted from some other injury that happened in your life. Insurers will frequently try to show that to avoid paying you.
If you are hurt, you must prove that your injuries resulted from a breach in the duty of care by the defendant.
Your Damages Happened within the Texas Statute of Limitations
Texas law says that you have 2 years from the date of your personal injury to file your claim (with a few exceptions). This is called the “statute of limitations.” If you wait longer than 2 years to file your claim, it will be thrown out of court.
2 years seems like a long time. But it goes by fast. Whenever you’re injured and believe it resulted from someone else’s negligence, you’re wise to see a lawyer as soon as you can.
You Do Not Make Major Mistakes
You don’t have to do absolutely every detail right to win your personal injury claim. Don’t feel like you’re walking on thin ice, and that the moment you make the most minor mistake, your claim will be unwinnable. Law allows for imperfection.
However, you can make major mistakes that greatly reduce the compensation you recover. And some mistakes can cost you your claim entirely.
For example, failing to follow exactly what your doctor says to do to get better can be detrimental. Giving the insurer too much information could yield the same result. Posting pictures of yourself on Facebook could also be a major problem.
If you get hurt and believe someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, talk to a personal injury lawyer immediately. They can tell you exactly what to avoid doing. And it’s free to talk to one anyway.
Personal Injury Resources
- Forbes: How to Find a Personal Injury Lawyer
- CDC: Accidents or Unintentional Injuries (US Data)
- Preparing For the Ride: A Guide to Road Safety for Motorcyclists
- The United States Department of Justice: An Employee’s Guide on Reporting a Work-Related Injury or Disease
- 14 Tips for Driving Around 18 Wheelers
- Why Dogs Attack, And What To Do If A Dangerous Canine Approaches You
- Mayo Clinic: Fall prevention: Simple tips to prevent falls
How Do You Choose the Personal Injury Attorney in Arlington Who Will Win You the Most Money?
When you have a lot of money at stake, you do everything you can to make sure you get the most possible, right? When you search for personal injury lawyers in Arlington, you want to get the best one possible, so you get max compensation.
Not all personal injuries lawyers are the same. Some know what to do and care to do it better than others.
I cannot express just how grateful I am to Joseph Morrison, and the Mullen and Mullen team for helping me with my case! While driving on the freeway, I was hit from behind by another driver driving at an extremely high speed. Consequently, I had neck injuries and was unable to continue to do the activities in my life that I love. I was referred to Mullen and Mullen by a friend, and once I made the call, they very quickly scheduled a consultation, and I was able to take care of my medical concerns quickly and efficiently. Working with Joseph Morrison, I felt that I instantly had a friend in my corner. He helped me feel comfortable through the whole process, and that made all the difference to me. Mr. Morrison always let me know how things were going on the case and returned my calls right away. I am very pleased to say that the settlement we received was even more than originally quoted, and my husband and I are more than extremely pleased with the way our case was cared for. What an amazing experience for such a traumatic time in my life. I am so grateful to have found Mullen and Mullen! -Cindy Gull
So how do you find such a lawyer? Here’s what to look for:
- Ask the attorney to discuss claims like yours that they have already won. What really matters is that your personal injury lawyer has already won classes like yours. No two cases have the same facts. However, you can have high confidence in an attorney who has already won cases like yours. They know what mistakes to avoid. And they know how to negotiate with insurers and defending parties to get you the most money possible for your injuries and damages.
- Ask who does the real work on your claim. New lawyers get their start at big firms. These firms allow young attorneys to assist with the case. In some situations, they let these inexperienced lawyers do all the work while a senior attorney supervises. Even though a senior attorney supervises, they simply cannot scrutinize every detail like they would if they just managed the claim themselves. Smaller firms have experienced personal injury lawyers do all the real work on your claim. And that gives you the best opportunity to win the most compensation possible.
- Research Google Reviews. Many personal injury lawyers have at least 5 – 15 positive Google Reviews. Small firms with valuable experience have at least 200. And large firms have thousands. The personal injury lawyers you consider should have at least 200 positive Google Reviews. That means they have been in business for some years and have a proven history of success. Just because a larger firm has thousands does not mean that they will give you any better service. It does mean they take on more cases though. The point is the firm you’re considering should have enough reviews to indicate they’ve been in business for some years and can do exactly as they say.
- Search Avvo. There are lots of legal directories of lawyers online. Avvo is the most credible. It has been in business since 2006 and simply has won the best name recognition over time. Check the personal injury lawyers you are considering seeing if they appear here.
- Analyze professional organizations and achievements. Quality lawyers have an extensive list of achievements (cases won) and professional organizations to which they belong. The key with the professional organizations is that they are invite-only and have some exclusivity. In other words, you only get in by performing well…and not by buying your way in. Look at your attorney’s online profile at their website. See which professional organizations they discuss. And then just search the organization to learn how lawyers become members. The best organizations accept just a small percentage of all lawyers. Do not be impressed by a membership to the State Bar. That is required. It simply allows you to practice your area of law in your state. Every personal injury lawyer should have that. The point is that you find achievements and organizations based on merit. This shows you get a level of skill with your lawyer that you do not with others.
- You should feel comfortable with your lawyer at a personal level. Despite your preconceptions of lawyers, you should feel comfortable in talking with yours. You should not feel anxious or stressed about simply talking to your lawyer. While some lawyers have prickly reputations, some personal injury lawyers are just as pleasant to talk to as anyone you can imagine. Make sure you feel comfortable with your personal injury lawyer on a personal level.
The point here is to check as many of these factors as possible. The more your personal injury lawyer has, the more comfortable you should feel that they will get you the most money possible for your injuries.
Talk to a few lawyers. Compare your experiences. One will stand out. Go with that one.
Get the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Arlington Because You Pay Nothing Until After You Win Your Claim.
And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33.3%) When Your Claim Settles Out of Court (And 90% of Ours Do)
You can afford the best personal injury attorneys in the DFW Metroplex because we don’t charge anything until after you win your claim. And you pay nothing out of pocket along the way. You simply can’t find all of these in a single firm other than Mullen & Mullen:
- Proven legal experience winning personal injury claims like yours
- Connections to top medical professionals and institutions who you don’t have to pay until after you win your claim and who genuinely care about seeing you heal as fast as possible.
- Talk personally to your lawyer whenever you need to
- Put thousands more in your pocket because of our reduced 29% case fee (when your claim settles out of court)
- Put more in your pocket because we employ (rather than contract) a private investigator
- Connections to every other service you might need to make it through this stressful time (counselors, psychiatrists, financial services, auto repair shops)
- Kind and caring lawyers who are easy to talk to and genuinely care not just about your case, but about you as a person
Schedule your free consultation today when you call (817) 768-6680.
You will not feel any irritating high sales pressure to hire us on the spot.
Simply learn how we will approach your case. Get all your questions answered. Some clients even learn that they have winnable claims when other firms said they did not.
Once you have everything you need, go back, and take your time to make your hiring decision.
At the same time, remember that Texas has a 2-year statute of limitations. That means you have two years from the date of your accident to file your personal injury claim. Wait longer than that, and you can never pursue your claim again. Plus, the longer you wait, the more time the defendant must conceal or destroy evidence and prepare their case.
While you do not have to act now, the sooner you act, the better.
Schedule your free consultation today when you call (817) 768-6680!
And remember, we will not put any annoying high sales pressure on you to hire us on the spot.
Get your free consultation today when you call (817) 768-6680 or use the contact form on this page.
It’s yours free. There’s absolutely no pressure to use our legal services. And all information you share stays 100% confidential.
Personal Injury Lawyers | Arlington, TX Car Accident Attorneys
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
$81,000 Settlement for herniated disc in Arlington, TX
$60,000 Settlement for disc injury at Arlington, TX apartment complex
$57,511 Settlement for facet joint injury in Arlington, TX
$30,000 Settlement for shoulder injury in Arlington, TX
$30,000 settlement for cervical & facet joint injuries in Arlington, TX
$24,000 Settlement for whiplash in Arlington, TX
Proudly Serving All of North Texas
Addison | Allen | Arlington | Balch Springs | Carrollton | Cedar Hill | Colleyville | Coppell | Dallas | Denton | Desoto | Duncanville | Farmers Branch | Flower Mound | Fort Worth | Frisco | Garland | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Irving | Lewisville | McKinney | Mesquite | Murphy | Midlothian | North Richland Hills | Plano | Richardson | Sachse | Southlake | The Colony