Top Rated Plano Personal Injury Lawyers
Best Legal Strategies. 39 Years of Experience. Free Consultation. Discounted Rate. No Fee Unless We Obtain a Settlement for You.
You Can Trust Our Award Winning Attorneys to Fight for Your Rights in Plano
There is no cost to you unless we win your personal injury case. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Call (972) 947-3370 for Help Now!
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
8105 Rasor Boulevard #237
Plano, TX 75024
Find us on Google
We will come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
We also offer virtual consultations and sign-ups.
Special Offer: Free Consultation & Discounted Rate
Get a 29% contingent attorney fee on personal injury cases in Plano not requiring litigation (the filing of a lawsuit). The industry standard fee is 33.3%. Just mention this ad on first contact to potentially put thousands more in your pocket.
FAST FREE CASE REVIEW
About Our Law Firm
Our Plano lawyers are experts at handling all types of personal injuries caused by third party carelessness, recklessness or negligence. We provide the best legal strategies available for people hurt in any kind of accident that was caused by another person or company.
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm was established in 1982 and has been in business for 39 years. Our founding attorney, Regis L. Mullen, has 54 years of experience and used to work for a very big insurance company. He knows how they work cases. Suffice it to say, we are EXPERT ADVOCATES. We also won Top Injury Law Firm from Top Choice Awards™ for 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Our Managing Partner, Attorney Shane V. Mullen, and our Senior Associate Attorney, Joseph Morrison, together won the 4th largest car accident settlement in Texas in 2019. They are both members of the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. This is an honor for just the top 1% of all trial lawyers in America who have settled personal injury cases with values of at least one million or two million plus.
Our Plano lawyers combined have 89 years of experience in personal injury law and have access to the best legal strategies to fight for your rights. We regularly obtain policy limits from all available insurance sources. You won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim. Any and all fees will be taken from your final settlement amount.
We can get you medical treatment for your serious injuries, even if you require surgery, upfront with no out of pocket costs. Once you are all healed we will obtain the best possible settlement for you. Get a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys in Plano, TX now by calling (972) 947-3370, or use the contact form or chat function on this page.
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm will make sure you do not have to suffer financially for something that wasn’t your fault and we will help you get excellent medical care with no out of pocket so you can get your life back on track.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Attorneys Specialize In
- Plano Slip and Fall Cases – Unfortunately, the Texas legislature has made these types of claims difficult to win. While simple in nature, falls can lead to serious injuries that hamper you for months. Our experienced and award-winning lawyers will get you maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Plano Car Wreck Cases – Insurance companies can’t wait for you to say something that reduces what they should have to pay you. They don’t want to find out the facts of your situation. They want to figure out how they can use those facts to construct a story that minimizes or eliminates what they could owe. Our car wreck lawyers won the 4th largest settlement in Texas in 2019, which was valued at over $2 million. We can help you get fair compensation for your injuries.
- Plano Truck Accident Cases – Because semi trucks are so large, they cause greater damage and more serious injuries than most vehicle collisions. With more money at stake, insurers work harder to minimize what they have to pay out. In fact, they have entire legal departments dedicated solely to semi truck collisions. Our attorneys know all their tricks and get you maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Plano Motorcycle Accident Cases – With less protection available, motorcyclists tend to suffer more serious injuries and damages. Not all motorcycle wreck attorneys are the same. Some can get you more money for your injuries. With more than 39 years in business, and having won multiple $1 million+ claims, Mullen & Mullen Law Firm has the proven history to win your case.
- Plano Work Injury Cases – Did you know Texas is the only state that doesn’t require employers to carry worker’s compensation? While it sounds strange, this actually works to your advantage. More legal defense strategies are available when you are hurt at work and don’t have to file for worker’s comp. Our lawyers can maximize your settlement if it is not a worker’s compensation claim.
- Plano Wrongful Death Cases – If your loved one dies because of the negligent action of another person or institution, you have a “wrongful death” claim. Sometimes, these claims happen after a criminal case. Responsible parties don’t want to pay anymore than they have to. So, you’re wise to have our experienced wrongful death attorneys on your side.
- Plano Dog Bite / Animal Attack Cases – Animal attacks usually happen because the owner didn’t properly train, restrain, or supervise their dog. Frequently, dog bites can be covered by a homeowner’s insurance policy. You can afford the best dog bite lawyer available. That’s because Mullen & Mullen Law Firm does not charge you a fee unless we settle your personal injury case.
Articles Written by Our Attorneys About Some Personal Injury Cases We’ve Settled in Plano, TX