Plano Personal Injury Lawyers Who Win You More $ – And Don’t Pay Any Medical Bills Until After You Win Your Claim!
We won 19 of the Top 50 personal injury settlements in Texas in 2021, according to TopVerdict.com.
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
Hurt because of someone else’s careless behavior?
You suddenly have a number of stressful problems. And we can help you take care of each so you can focus exclusively on your recovery and get back to normal as fast as possible:
- Worried how you’ll pay your medical bills? Relax. We’ll connect you with top-notch medical experts ASAP who have already agreed to not take payment until after you get money from winning your claim (as long as you become our client). We’ve had these relationships for years. Not only do they provide the best quality care in Plano, but they also make you feel you are their only patient.
- What if you already have medical bills? We’ll help you keep your bills out of collections. And we’ll help you keep collectors and healthcare billing departments happy, even if you feel you don’t have the money to do so. We’ll also help you navigate collections if you already have debt collectors after you.
- How will you recover from your injuries? Because we connect you with top-notch medical professionals we’ve known for years, you can trust they will help you recover as fast as possible.
- What if the insurer doesn’t want to pay? Or, what if they’ve already made an offer? Is it fair? We have a combined 95 years of legal experience, which includes some work for insurance companies. Our personal injury lawyers know how to get you max compensation for your injuries, regardless of your circumstances.
- What can you do about your lost income and possible inability to pay your current bills while you wait for your claim to settle? We can help you successfully navigate any financial situation you find yourself in, even if you’re broke and can’t work. We can connect you with “law loan” companies. These companies give you 5-10% of your potential settlement amount in cash just 24 hours or so after communicating with our team. This also happens early on after you become our client so you don’t find yourself without cash for weeks on end. And if, in the rare event you don’t win your claim, you don’t have to pay your loan back. You do have to pay interest. But it’s the best option if you have no other financial resources available. And we can connect you with quality law loan companies.
- What about repairing your car? We have relationships with top auto repair companies too. Not only do they do excellent work, but they get it done fast also. No need to worry about your car.
- What about your emotional trauma? We’re easy to work with and known for our calm, neighborly demeanor. You’ll feel listened to and cared for. You’ll also feel like our top priority as you interact with everyone at our office, including your lawyer. And we can help you recover compensation for counseling (and connect you with excellent counselors) if you feel you need it.
- How will you handle the stress? Mullen & Mullen takes care of all the difficult logistics involved in your recovery so you only have to focus on healing and getting back to normal. You’ll understand exactly what’s happening and where your case is at. And you can always talk directly to your lawyer (and not just their assistant). Focus your mental energy on resting and recuperating.
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Plano When You Have So Many Options?
Top Choice Awards presented us with “Top Choice Injury Law Firm in Dallas” five consecutive years (2018 thru 2023).
One major insurance company’s report says the average lawyer gets their client 2-3 times the insurer’s initial offer. Many of ours settle for 10-15 times. And sometimes, even more.
Just like any other professional service where more experienced professionals can get you better results, you have lawyers who can get you much more than others. You’re wise to not simply go with the first one you talk to.
Mullen and Mullen are fantastic I would highly recommend. They help me and my wife both get max policy on our wreck that happened in The Colony from a drunk driver.. Thank you; we are really happy with the outcome… – Jimmy Casillas
You already learned that we can help you keep your medical bills from coming due until after you win your claim. When you choose Mullen & Mullen, you get all this too:
- An experienced personal injury attorney does all the real work on your claim. Many firms allow an inexperienced junior attorney to do that work while an experienced senior attorney only supervises. This can cost you thousands. And you have a higher chance of losing your claim entirely.
- Because of our 95 years of combined experience, we have direct experience in claims just like yours. There’s many personal injury attorneys in the Plano area. But not all have experience in claims with your specific circumstances. Choosing a personal injury attorney with experience winning claims just like yours gives you a much higher chance of winning and nets you more money.
- We employ our own in-house private investigator whom we’ve known for more than a decade. Most firms contract these services out, which costs you more. Employing one reduces those costs and puts thousands more in your pocket. And since we know the quality of his work, that means he collects the most powerful evidence that gives you the most persuasive claim possible.
- You pay just a 29% case fee after you win your claim, as long as it doesn’t go to court. 90% of our claims settle without going to court. And all other personal injury attorneys charge a 33.3% fee.
At Mullen & Mullen, we’re a small firm of just three personal injury attorneys. That means you get the personalized attention and service you deserve. And it means the same for your legal claim.
Larger firms frequently fall victim to processing as many claims as fast as they possibly can. You may win. But you have a good chance of missing out on tens of thousands of dollars because they’re in such a rush to maximize their profit per hour.
Regardless of which of our lawyers takes on your claim, you’re in excellent hands.
- Attorney Shane Mullen won the fourth largest car accident settlement in Texas in 2019. It was also one of the top 20 largest personal injury settlements (valued at $2.05 million). He’s also won several other cases worth more than $1 million. He’s a member of the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum (less than 1% of all personal injury attorneys belong to both). This means he’s won legal claims worth more than $1 million and $2 million, respectively. Shane is also a lifetime member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America.
- Attorney Joseph Morrison won a client 20 times the pre-suit offer in Douglas vs. Cameron. And he also partnered with Shane when winning the fourth largest car accident claim in Texas in 2019, which was valued at $2.05 million. Joseph is also a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Less than 1% of all personal injury attorneys belong to both. Finally, he’s a member of the The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers.
- Attorney Regis Mullen has 56 years of legal experience. Initially, he worked for large insurance companies. During that time, he learned how they trained their claims adjusters and defense lawyers. So, he knows all their tricks and traps, and how to thwart them. Shane learned much from his father, beginning when he was a child. Regis currently acts as a personal injury lawyer and also as a mentor to both Shane and Joseph.
To see our excellence in action, learn about this case of a bicyclist hit by a commercial truck driver. The police report actually faulted the bicyclist, even though the truck driver left the scene of the accident!
We went to work on behalf of the bicyclist, who was left with a pool of blood clotted in her body (called a “hematoma”) and numerous cuts and scrapes. Though serious, the injuries were non-life-threatening. But, this still required an ambulance trip, time in the hospital, and eventually, open carpal tunnel release surgery. The bicyclist also needed physical therapy and ongoing pain management assistance while she recovered.
The truck driver was charged with a crime. And communication with the prosecutor of the case revealed that at least one witness’s account confirmed the bicyclist’s version of events.
Not only did we have this evidence that supported the bicyclist and countered the erroneous police report, but we also argued that an innocent truck driver would not leave the accident scene. We also learned this same truck driver fled from the scene of a different accident in the past and presented that information during mediation.
While we didn’t have a helpful police report, we were able to get the bicyclist $147,897 for her injuries and missed time from work.
Pay Nothing Until You Win. And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33.3%) of Your Case’s Final Value When You Mention This Ad
After reading this, you may wonder if you can afford our lawyers. You can – even if you’re broke. That’s because we don’t charge you anything until after you win your claim. So you can have the best personal injury lawyers in Plano on your side!
During your free consultation, you will learn exactly how we’ll approach your case. Many clients learn they have winnable claims after other firms tell them they don’t.
And you’ll experience how much each of our personal injury lawyers care about you personally. We know it’s a hard time. And we do everything we can to make sure this overwhelming process goes as smoothly as possible for you.
Finally, you won’t experience any annoying high pressure to sign now. Simply learn how we’ll approach your case. And find out how compassionate we are in person. Just call (972) 947-3370 today!
Types of Personal Injuries You May Experience
At Mullen & Mullen, our lawyers have a combined 95 years of experience. That means we’ve seen all kinds of personal injury cases and know how to handle each.
You may find yourself a victim of one of these such claims:
- Plano Car Accidents – Plano is one of the most dangerous suburbs in the Metroplex. And the Metroplex is one of the most dangerous metro areas to drive in all of the United States. Unfortunately, you have a high chance of finding yourself in a car accident.
- Plano Slip and Fall – Property owners and retail stores do get careless. You have an obligation to act in a safe and reasonable manner too. But you shouldn’t have to pay for a slip-and-fall that’s really the property owner’s fault.
- Plano Truck Accidents – Commercial truck drivers are frequently pushed to drive as fast and long as possible. Many aren’t concerned with your safety. We can help you get fair compensation if you find yourself in a commercial truck accident.
- Plano Motorcycle Accidents – Drivers frequently don’t look for motorcycles. In one of the most dangerous cities to drive in all of the US, it’s possible you’ll find yourself in a motorcycle accident.
- Plano Work Injury – Texas law is complicated because it’s the only state that doesn’t require most employers to subscribe to workers compensation. But, that actually works to your advantage because then you can file a personal injury claim. And that’s where we can help.
- Plano Dog Bites – No one can force dog owners to be responsible. Texas follows the “one-bite” rule which usually gives dog owners one free bit. However, this doesn’t always apply. We can get you fair compensation if you’re the victim of a dog bite.
- Plano Wrongful Death – Any of the above situations can unfortunately result in your loved one’s death. We’re here to help you get fair compensation if it happens.
How Do You Know If You Have a Strong Personal Injury Claim?
Speaking at a general level, personal injury claims need a few strong criteria to be successful. Ultimately, you’ll know for certain after talking to one of our lawyers. Here’s generally what we’ll look for:
- The Defendant Owed You A Duty of Care: You must have a legal or formal relationship or obligation with the defendant. For example, if you fall and get hurt at a neighbor’s house, they do owe you a duty of care and you might be able to hold them liable for your injuries. However, if you have a friend who’s a doctor and they give you advice while you meet for lunch, you can’t hold them legally responsible. That’s because they don’t owe you a duty of care in that situation. However, if you see them at their office and pay for their services, they do owe you a duty of care.
- The Defendant Breached That Duty of Care: In legal terms, this means the defendant must act with the watchfulness, attention, and prudence that a reasonable person would under the same circumstances. Failing to meet this duty means that you can possibly hold the person financially liable if their actions caused you injuries or damages.
- You Incurred Damages As a Direct Result of the Breach: While you may experience an injury you believe happened as a direct result of someone else’s negligence, you must prove it. This can be quite difficult in some cases. For example, whiplash may not show up until several days after a car accident. Insurers will work hard to show that such an injury happened for some reason unrelated to the car accident.
- The Situation Happened Within the Past 2 Years: In Texas, you have two years from the date of your accident to file your claim. Wait longer than that, and you can never again seek compensation for your injuries. At the same time, there are some exceptions to the “statute of limitations” as it is called. But these only apply to specific situations. So, you’re wise to pursue your claim as fast as possible.
- You Haven’t Made Mistakes That Would Harm Your Case: You don’t necessarily have to be perfect and completely blameless. But unfortunately, you can make mistakes that mitigate the compensation you receive, or even cause you to lose it all. For example, if you claim to be hurt by a slip and fall and then post pictures of yourself hiking on Facebook a few days later, you might lose your claim entirely. Or, if after a car accident you choose to ignore your doctor’s advice, the insurer can argue you had some blame for your injuries too. In that case, you could possibly miss out on some compensation you would otherwise get.
Personal Injury Resources
- 20 Dog Bite Statistics in 2022 – Bites by Breed, Incidences, Deaths & More
- Texas Motor Vehicle Crash Statistics – 2021 (from Texas DOT)
- 2019 Fatal Occupational Injuries in Texas (from Texas TDI)
- Slips, Trips, and Falls at the CDC
- Commercial Truck Injury Facts from the National Safety Council
- Motorcycle Crash Facts & Statistics from the Insurance Information Institute
- Texas Department of Insurance Non-Fatal Occupational Injury and Illness Data
- Texas Traffic Fatalities Increased 15% in 2021
- Texas Wrongful Death Statutes
- Texas Car Accident Statutes
- Texas Workers Compensation Act
- Texas Tort Claims Liability
How to Choose a Personal Injury Attorney in the Plano Area Who Will Win You the Most Money
Not all personal injury attorneys are the same. Choose the wrong personal injury attorney, and they might lose you tens of thousands of dollars…or perhaps tell you that you don’t even have a claim!
You can always seek a second opinion. You’re wise to talk to a few personal injury lawyers and compare what they say. Just like any other profession where thousands of dollars are at stake, do some research before you make your decision.
As you shop around, here’s what to do:
- Ask your lawyer about results they’ve achieved for cases similar to yours. No two cases are exactly the same. But your lawyer should have experience with cases with similar circumstances to yours. Believe it or not, not all lawyers who advertise themselves as “personal injury lawyers” have handled claims like yours. The closer a lawyer’s experience to your case type, the more likely you are to win and the more money you will win.
- Ask your lawyer who does the real work on your claim. Many law firms, and especially the large ones and ones that advertise on TV, have you meet with the senior attorney. However, they frequently only supervise. And then they hand off most of the real work to an inexperienced junior attorney or paralegal. Sometimes, junior attorneys do all the arguing in court. And of course, you can bet this costs you money. Make sure you ask who does the real work on your claim.
- Research Google Reviews. The personal injury lawyers you consider should all have a great Google Review rating (4.6 or better) and at least a handful of reviews. Yes, they will have some competitors who might throw on a fake negative review or two. Even so, they should still have many more positive Google reviews. Read those reviews to see what clients say. Yes, this takes time. But remember, choosing the right lawyer could put tens of thousands of dollars more in your pocket.
- Search Avvo. Avvo is one of the leading review websites for every kind of lawyer in all 50 states. Active since 2006, it’s a reliable source to add to your research mix.
- Examine their professional associations and achievements. Every lawyer is a member of their State Bar. It’s legally required to be a lawyer in each state. However, it doesn’t really indicate anything about their skill. Associations like Super Lawyers, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America, Martindale, and the National Trial Lawyers require proven skill for lawyers to become members. Usually, the lawyer must be in the top 1% of lawyers in their state to be invited. This indicates a proven ability to achieve tangible results.
- You should feel comfortable with your lawyer at a personal level. You’ve certainly heard people speak negatively about lawyers and their personal demeanor. While many can be difficult to interact with, some are also nice people, just like your next door neighbor. It shouldn’t be overly stressful to communicate with your personal injury lawyer on a regular basis. You should feel fairly comfortable with them on a personal level.
Overall, the point is to not go with the first lawyer you talk to, even though it might take you time and hard work to find the right one. Like anything in life, patience is a virtue. And since so much money and your quality of life are at stake, it makes sense to do thorough research and only go with the personal injury lawyer you trust most.
Hire the Best Because You Pay Nothing Until After You Win Your Claim. And Pay Just 29% (Instead of the Regular 33.3%) When Your Claim Settles Without Going to Court
You just can’t find all of these with any other law firm in the Plano area:
- Proven legal experience winning claims just like yours
- Direct access to your lawyer whenever you need it
- A 29% total case fee when you mention this ad and your claim settles without going to court
- Connections to top medical professionals who don’t charge a thing until after you win your claim
- Connections to all other services you need to get back on your feet (financial services, auto repair, and counselors)
- Kind, easy-to-talk-to lawyers who really care about you personally, as well as the outcome of your case
- Putting thousands of dollars more in your pocket because we hire an in-house private investigator (rather than contracting out).
You just can’t get a better experience than you can with Mullen & Mullen.
Call (972) 947-3370 to schedule your free consultation today. We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot.
Simply learn how we’ll approach your case. Many clients also find out that they have a claim when other personal injury lawyers in Plano told them they didn’t have one.
See how kind we are in person. And then make your decision only when you feel 100% ready. Do remember though, that the Texas statute of limitations gives you just 2 years from the date of your accident to file a legal claim. Wait longer than that (it passes faster than you think), and you can never again file your claim in court.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.
PLANO OFFICE LOCATION