Mullen & Mullen Law Firm is Top Rated
Best Legal Strategies. 40 Years in Business. Hundreds of Millions Won. Free Consultation. Discounted 29% Contingency Fee. If We Don’t Win You Don’t Pay.
We won 19 of Texas’s Top 50 settlements for personal injury in 2021, including a “Top 10” car accident claim. There is absolutely no cost to you unless our lawyers win your North Richland Hills car accident (or other) personal injury case. You can even get the best diagnostics and medical treatment upfront for your serious injuries, with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
About Our Accident Injury Lawyers
Mullen & Mullen has been advocating for the legal rights of North Texans since 1983. Our legal team has helped thousands of people navigate the claims process, recover from their bodily injuries, and get the financial compensation they rightly deserved.
We are no-win no-fee injury attorneys near North Richland Hills with 40 years of experience maximizing settlements for North Texas victims hurt in:
- automobile accidents
- work accidents
- slip and fall accidents
- and/or any type of bodily injury caused by third party recklessness or negligence.
We fight hard for the rights of victims hurt in North Richland Hills, TX car accidents. Our personal injury law firm has assisted thousands of clients in securing necessary medical attention, navigating the claims process, and obtaining the financial compensation they deserved.
What Experience Do You Want When You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You want someone who’s going to be tough and aggressive with the defending party. You want someone who’ll get you the fair compensation you may deserve for your injuries. You want a North Richland Hills accident attorney that talks to you in “Plain English” so you understand exactly what’s going on, what might happen, and what to do about it.
But most of all – you want someone who listens, understands, and cares throughout the entire claims process. A lawyer who will pick up the phone and give you updates without you asking. Someone concerned about helping you find the medical treatment you need to get better. Someone who gets what you’re going through and makes it as easy as possible because they know you have enough other stressors in life.
Why is that so hard to find an accident injury attorney like that serving North Richland Hills these days?
At Mullen & Mullen, It’s Just the Way Our Injury Lawyers Work
Honest, Caring, Skilled Car Accident Attorneys – If you were injured in North Richland Hills, we can help!
We get it. We know you’d rather not be injured, and that you don’t want to deal with lawyers or the legal system at all. But, someone else was reckless and negligent, harmed you, and now you have no other choice.
So we make the entire legal process as easy as possible for you. Save the drama for other personal injury attorneys.
We start by listening to your case during a free consultation. Everything you share stays 100% confidential. You’ll learn exactly what we can (and can’t) do for you. And we put absolutely no pressure on you to buy from us.
If you do choose to hire us, we quickly connect you with medical providers that delay billing until your case resolves. No need to worry about bills piling up, harassing creditors, or filing bankruptcy.
You’ll get regular updates about the status of your case. Most of all: you get complete peace of mind because you know you’re in the hands of someone who cares – and who’s really good at what they do.
Mullen & Mullen – Top Personal Injury Attorneys
You may think, “That’s a bold claim.” Well, there’s plenty of evidence to back it up:
- Shane V. Mullen was elected a “Texas Super Lawyer” three consecutive years by Thomson-Reuters. You can’t buy this award or self-nominate. Instead, an objective 12-point analysis by the publication identifies the top 2.5% of all personal injury lawyers in Texas. He’s also a member of the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum,” an organization for lawyers who’ve won cases worth at least $2 million.
- Senior Associate Attorney Joseph R. Morrison won a top 5 premises liability verdict in Texas in Young versus Conagra Foods. He is also a “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum” member.
- Regis Mullen, Shane’s father, has 53 years of personal injury experience and worked for a big insurance company when he first started out. He knows their tactics, and how to counter every single one of them.
- Newsweek named us one of their “Premier Personal Injury Attorneys” in the United States.
- Google “Mullen & Mullen Law Firm Dallas” to read our reviews. They’re nearly perfect – difficult to do on Google.
- Google “Shane Mullen Avvo” and “Joseph Morrison Avvo” to see the high praise past clients have. Avvo’s an independent rating service for personal injury attorneys – 97% of all lawyers in the nation are on the site.
Get Your Free Accident Injury Consultation Today
Call us today at (817) 768-6680 for a free attorney consultation, or use the form on this page to contact us.
At Mullen & Mullen, we want to make sure you get as stress-free of an experience as possible. And we want to make sure you get the fair compensation you may deserve.
All information you share stays 100% confidential. There’s absolutely no pressure to use our legal services. And remember, the entire consultation’s completely free of charge.
Personal Injury Lawyers | North Richland Hills, TX Car Accident Attorneys
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Proudly Serving All of North Texas
Addison | Allen | Arlington | Balch Springs | Carrollton | Cedar Hill | Colleyville | Coppell | Dallas | Denton | Desoto | Duncanville | Farmers Branch | Flower Mound | Fort Worth | Frisco | Garland | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Irving | Lewisville | McKinney | Mesquite | Murphy | Midlothian | North Richland Hills | Plano | Richardson | Sachse | Southlake | The Colony