Fax (214) 761-9146
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Monday thru Friday
Toll Free: 1 (800) 371-8751
You Can Trust Our Family To Fight For Yours
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm was established in Dallas, TX in 1982 by Attorney Regis L. Mullen. Before founding the company, he worked for a major insurer where he learned all the best legal strategies to fight them.
Unfortunately, when you get hurt, the at-fault party’s insurance company has no interest in fairly compensating you for your injuries. They’ll find any way they can to minimize their legal and financial responsibility. Mullen & Mullen in Dallas regularly obtains full policy limits from all possible coverage providers. The insurance companies know who we are and that we mean business.
Recognition for Mullen & Mullen in Dallas
Our law office was named “Top Choice Injury Law Firm” in Dallas by Top Choice Awards™ three consecutive years: 2019, 2020, and 2021. This is a mark of excellence for customer satisfaction based on surveys of past clients who voted.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Lawyers Specialize In
Personal injury claims are a broad and complex area of law. Most injury cases will involve insurance carriers and third parties and the most successful attorneys know how to focus on the nuances and details in state law, insurance law, how policies are written, and how these cases are defended. Not only does Mullen & Mullen boast 4 decades of top rated legal service spanning virtually every kind of personal injury case seen in Texas, but the founder previously worked as an insurance adjuster prior to his law career.
These claims can be difficult to win, even if you truly were hurt because of the property owner’s negligence. The hardest part lies in proving how a dangerous condition appeared on the property. Fortunately, our attorneys have decades of experience working on slip and fall claims and know how to gather the evidence needed to prove your case.
Car accident – No matter how much they say it on TV, insurance companies are not on your side. They’re really your enemy and you shouldn’t talk to them after a car accident until you’ve first spoken with a lawyer. That’s because they want to figure out how they can use the facts of your case against you to minimize or eliminate what they should have to pay. One of our attorneys actually used to work for insurers and knows how to thwart their traps. And we won the fourth largest car accident settlement in Texas in 2019, valued at $2.05 million. We’ll make sure you get paid fairly for your injuries and damages.
Because of their massive size, big rig accidents cause more severe damage and injuries. And you can bet semi truck insurers spend a lot of time figuring out how to not pay for the damages drivers cause. In fact, it’s worth their time to build entire departments dedicated to minimizing their payout. But with Mullen & Mullen’s lawyers on your side, you have an excellent chance of winning your claim.
Because you have so little protection from a car while on your motorcycle, you end up losing in an accident even if you’re in the right. However, you don’t want just any lawyer. You want the best one you can find. And with four decades of experience and having won multiple million-dollar claims, you can trust Mullen & Mullen.
In most cases, you can pursue workplace injury compensation as a personal injury claim in court. But, some injuries fall under the worker’s compensation umbrella. While we can’t help with worker’s comp cases, we can help you if your claim is a personal injury matter. Get fair compensation for your injuries so you don’t have to worry about providing for yourself and your family while you recover.
Sometimes, the worst happens to your loved one and they’re no longer around to spend time with or help make life go around. Because more money is usually at stake, the responsible party won’t want to pay any more than they have to. So, you’re wise to get the best Dallas attorneys you can find.
Texas law allows dog owners in Dallas to usually get “one free bite” without having to worry about any legal consequences. However, if you can show the dog’s owner failed to use reasonable care to restrain their dog or that the owner knew the dog had acted aggressively in the past, you can still possibly win compensation. Usually, a dog owner’s homeowner’s insurance will cover any damages their dog causes. And you can afford to hire the best personal injury lawyers in Dallas because Mullen & Mullen does not charge anything until you win!
A Little About Our Attorneys
Our Founder, Regis Mullen, before establishing our personal injury law firm in Dallas, was a former claims processing manager for a very large insurance company. He learned all their tricks and then took that knowledge and started a firm to help injury victims.
Our Managing Attorney, Shane Mullen, knew he wanted to follow in his dad’s footsteps and become a personal injury lawyer since the third grade. He was proud of his father because he helped people.
Senior Associate, Attorney Joseph Morrison, prior to practicing personal injury, helped people with disabilities who had been originally denied to get social security disability benefits.
What Should You Do If You Believe You Have a Valid Personal Injury Case?
It depends on the type of accident and injuries you have experienced, but in general this is what you should do:
- If your injuries aren’t serious promptly report the accident to the property owner or police (if necessary), but do get medical attention immediately. Even a several-day delay can harm the credibility of your claim.
- If your injury happens on public property, report it to the city or town if you can. When you make your report, be as brief as possible until you have spoken with a personal injury attorney.
- If you have serious injuries, get medical attention right away because you don’t want them to get any worse than they already are.
- As you get treatment, report the exact reason why you need it to medical professionals.
- If you get treatment from emergency personnel, get a copy of the accident report as soon as you can.
- If you slip and fall on someone else’s property, don’t talk to the owner at all. If you have the ability, take photos of the exact location of your fall and note the time and conditions surrounding the accident. If you don’t, have a friend or family member visit the scene as soon as possible and take pictures.
- Get witness information if possible.
- At home, safely store the clothing and shoes you wore at the scene of the accident.
- Before you sign anything or talk to any insurance company, speak with a lawyer who handles personal injury cases first.
- If you follow these steps you will have a stronger case. Now, it’s important to get in touch with a Dallas law firm today. We hope you’ll give us a call.