Plano, TX Motorcycle Accident Lawyers | Top Rated
Best Legal Strategies. 39 Years in Business. Hundreds of Millions Won.
Industry Standard Attorney Fee is 33.3%. Ours is 29%. See Details. No Fee Unless We Obtain A Settlement.
You Can Trust Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Plano, TX To Fight For Your Rights
Were you hurt in a motorcycle wreck and not at fault? Wondering if the other driver’s insurer will compensate you fairly for your injuries and property damage? Mullen & Mullen’s legal team will maximize your case value.
With 39 years in business, we’ve won many cases worth $1 million+, and an impeccable reputation (as seen in Super Lawyers, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Dallas BBB, Forbes, and Newsweek), you can trust our attorneys.
Not only will you have among the best motorcycle accident attorneys in Plano, TX on your side, but you’ll also get:
- Access to medical professionals who delay billing until after you win your claim. That’s right. No medical bills while we go about processing your case. You can immediately start focusing on your physical and emotional recovery instead.
- The ability to not pay us anything until after your accident injury claim is settled.
- Only experienced attorneys will work on your case. Other PI law offices allow inexperienced junior attorneys or paralegals to do this kind of case work. At Mullen & Mullen, we don’t even employ a single paralegal. That means you have dramatically better odds of getting more financial compensation than with other firms. And remember: If we don’t win you don’t pay.
Get Cutting Edge Diagnostics and Top Medical Care in Plano for Your Serious Injuries.
Believe it or not, most doctors do not want to treat motorcycle accident injuries for fear of being involved in costly and time consuming litigation. Mullen & Mullen Law Firm has relationships with local Plano medical care providers who are willing to delay billing until after your claim is settled. Our Plano, TX personal injury attorneys will assist you in obtaining advanced diagnostic testing and treatment for your serious injuries, even if you need surgery to heal.
You Deserve The Best Plano Motorcycle Accident Attorney
You can afford to hire the best because personal injury lawyers only get paid after your claim is settled. The more skilled the attorney is, the higher your settlement will be. We routinely obtain full policy limits compensation from insurers for motorcycle accidents.
How Much Can Your Motorcycle Accident Be Settled For?
Honestly, you can’t find out how much you can win until a little ways into your claim. Our lawyers have to gather and analyze all of your evidence and then compare it to the strength of the defendant’s evidence to get an idea.
However, depending on the facts of your claim, you can recover compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Loss of present and future earnings
- Cost of future medical care
- Household expenses
- Costs for cancelled trips/plans
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium (relationship with your significant other)
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Emotional distress of surviving family
- Loss of financial contribution
- Loss of services and support
- Punitive damages
Punitive damages are only awarded if you can show the behavior of the defendant was particularly despicable or reprehensible. Such damages are also used to discourage anyone else from repeating the same behavior.
They’re rarely awarded. But they do happen.
What can you get compensated for in a motorcycle collision injury case?
You should be fairly compensated for your physical injuries and financial damages. And our experienced lawyers will make sure you get every dollar you should.
You should get compensation for your current out-of-pocket costs, future costs, and the pain and suffering because of the dramatic changes in your life. We won’t do anything unethical. But we will pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
The compensation you can get depends on the facts surrounding your motorcycle collision. It could include:
- Past, current, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages due to an inability to perform your job now
- Wages you can’t earn in the future because of your injuries
- The cost to repair or replace your motorcycle
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you experience due to your physical injuries
- Loss of consortium (money you get for your lost ability to fully participate in your relationship with your significant other)
- Money for loss of household services (you may have to hire someone to do basic household chores that you can no longer perform)
Pain and suffering damages can be challenging to win. How do you assign a dollar value to the emotional trauma you experience as a result of your wreck?
At the same time, you should get compensation for your pain and suffering. Someone else’s negligence may cause you to lose your ability to ever walk again.
Fortunately, you can prove pain and suffering damages should apply to your claim. And the more experienced and skilled your lawyer, the better chance you have to win such damages.
Proving Pain & Suffering in Plano Motorcycle Accident Cases
Proving pain and suffering can include a mix of the following:
- Having documentation of all medical appointments, including visits to a therapist or other mental health professional
- Written opinions from medical professionals that describe how your physical injuries will affect your life beyond just the physical inconveniences
- Testimony from expert medical witnesses that strengthen the evidence provided by medical professionals
- A complete list of all medications taken both now and for the long-term, and especially any medications prescribed for your mental health
- Showing all documentation related to your disabling conditions
- Offering your own journal which records your daily life, pain intensity, how the accident affects your daily life, and how the accident has affected your life in general
- Testimony from friends and neighbors that describes how your injuries cause you pain and suffering and affect your daily life
How are pain and suffering damages calculated?
Whether we’re dealing with an insurer, judge, or jury, they all look at exactly the same facts to decide whether you should get pain and suffering damages, and if so, how much:
- The severity of the negligent behavior in which the defendant engaged
- The severity of your resulting injuries
- The general pain and suffering the typical person experiences as a result of those injuries
- The specific effects your particular injuries have had in your life
- Your ability to perform your work
- How long it will take you to recover from your injuries
- The current medical treatment you need and the ongoing treatment you will need to recover
- The most likely prognosis you will have for your injury
If you want to win the most compensation possible for your pain and suffering, you need the best motorcycle accident attorney in Plano.
And you can afford to hire the best motorcycle accident attorney because we don’t charge anything until you win your claim.
Should You Talk to The Insurance Company? Probably Not.
You should only deal with the other driver’s insurance company if you have a minor accident with maybe a few thousand dollars in damages. The financial damages recovered would simply be wiped out by lawyer’s fees. However, even if this appears to be the case, you’re still wise to talk to a motorcycle accident lawyer in Plano instead. Sometimes, injuries can show up weeks or even months after the wreck. And you don’t want to find yourself stuck literally paying for someone else’s mistake.
Consultations are Free so Talk to a Lawyer Today
Call (972) 947-3370 for Help Now
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
8105 Rasor Boulevard #237
Plano, TX 75024
We will come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
We also offer virtual consultations and sign-ups.