Top Rated Plano Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Top Experts. Best Legal Strategies. 39 Years of Experience. Free Consultation. Discounted Rate. No Fee Unless We Obtain a Settlement for You.
You Can Trust Our Award Winning Attorneys to Fight for Your Rights in Plano
There is absolutely no cost to you unless we settle your motorcycle collision case. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Call (972) 947-3370 for Help Now!
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
8105 Rasor Boulevard #237
Plano, TX 75024
We will come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
We also offer virtual consultations and sign-ups.
Special Offer: Free Consultation & Discounted Rate
Get a 29% contingent attorney fee on motorcycle accident cases in Plano not requiring litigation (the filing of a lawsuit). The industry standard fee is 33.3%. Just mention this ad on first contact to potentially put thousands more in your pocket.
FAST FREE CASE REVIEW
About Our Law Firm & How We Maximize Compensation
Hurt in a motorcycle wreck and recovering from your injuries?
Wondering if the other party’s insurer will compensate you fairly…or even at all?
Mullen & Mullen’s team of proven motorcycle accident lawyers gets you more than other firms.
With more than 40 years of experience, many cases won worth more than $1 million, and an impeccable reputation (as seen in Super Lawyers, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the BBB, Forbes, and Newsweek), you can trust Mullen & Mullen.
Not only do you get among the best motorcycle accident lawyers in Plano, but you also get:
- Access to medical professionals who delay billing until after you win your claim. That’s right. No medical bills while we go about winning your claim (as long as we can take on your claim). Focus on your recovery instead.
- The ability to not pay us anything until after you win your claim
- Only experienced attorneys who do the real work on your claim. Other firms allow inexperienced junior attorneys or paralegals to do this work.
At Mullen & Mullen, we don’t even employ a single paralegal or junior attorney!
That means you have dramatically better odds of winning your claim and getting more money than other firms can deliver.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Plano: Contact Mullen & Mullen Today for Your Free Consultation
You can afford to hire Mullen & Mullen. That’s because we only get paid after you win your claim.
During your free consultation, you will learn how we’ll approach your claim. Many of our clients learn completely new approaches other firms overlooked.
But, you won’t feel any pressure to hire Mullen & Mullen’s Plano personal injury lawyers on the spot. Simply learn how we’ll approach your claim. Get your questions answered. And then make your decision when you’re ready.
Call (972) 947-3370 for your free consultation today.
What’s Different About Mullen & Mullen’s Motorcycle Accident Attorneys?
As you evaluate motorcycle accident lawyers in Plano, see if any of the others offer the below to you:
- Only experienced attorneys actually do the work on your claim. Many firms have an experienced senior attorney supervise a case. But then inexperienced paralegals and raw junior attorneys do the real work. Because only experienced lawyers do the real work, you have a greater chance of winning your claim and more money when you do. Make sure you ask each lawyer you talk to about who does the work on your claim.
- You save money because of the private investigator we employ. Most motorcycle accident attorneys in Plano subcontract their private investigator. This costs more than employing one. In addition, Mike Foster has been with Mullen & Mullen for more than 10 years. He knows exactly which questions to ask to get the most useful information that gives you the most powerful claim.
- Pay only a 29% case if your claim settles out of court. About 90% of our claims settle without having to go to court. Typically, you pay 33% of your case’s final settlement value as your fee. But because of our proven experience, your claim will most likely settle without the time and cost of going to court and will only cost you 29% of your case’s final settlement value if it does.
Finally, when you call Mullen & Mullen, you talk directly to your attorney. Get precise answers because you talk with someone who knows exactly what’s going on with your case.
Why do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Plano?
In the vast majority of cases, the car driver is to blame for a motorcycle accident. Motorcycles are smaller and not on the road as much as cars, so drivers aren’t used to seeing them.
Nonetheless, drivers are still responsible for their actions and the damage they cause. Typically, motorcycle accidents happen because of:
- Distracted driving (usually because of texting or smartphone use while driving)
- Drowsy driving
- Drunk driving
- Drugged driving
- Failing to yield
- Frequent lane changes
At Mullen & Mullen, we’ll uncover the real reason your motorcycle accident happened. And we’ll find the most compelling evidence possible to show where the car driver was at fault.
The car driver’s insurer will do everything in their power to minimize or eliminate their payout.
But we have more than 40 years of experience in motorcycle accidents. And one of our motorcycle accident lawyers even worked for the insurance companies in the early years of his career.
So that means we can create powerful legal arguments that give you a great opportunity to win your claim!
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Plano: What Can You Get Compensated For?
You should be fairly compensated for your physical injuries and financial damages. And our experienced lawyers will make sure you get every dollar you should.
You should get compensation for your current out-of-pocket costs, future costs, and the pain and suffering because of the dramatic changes in your life. We won’t do anything unethical. But we will pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
The compensation you can get depends on the facts surrounding your motorcycle accident. It could include:
- Past, current, and future medical expenses
- Lost wages due to an inability to perform your job now
- Wages you can’t earn in the future because of your injuries
- The cost to repair or replace your motorcycle
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you experience due to your physical injuries
- Loss of consortium (money you get for your lost ability to fully participate in your relationship with your significant other)
- Money for loss of household services (you may have to hire someone to do basic household chores that you can no longer perform)
Pain and suffering damages can be challenging to win. How do you assign a dollar value to the emotional trauma you experience as a result of your motorcycle accident?
At the same time, you should get compensation for your pain and suffering. Someone else’s negligence may cause you to lose your ability to ever walk again.
Fortunately, you can prove pain and suffering damages should apply to your claim. And the more experienced and skilled your lawyer, the better chance you have to win such damages.
Proving pain and suffering can include a mix of the following:
- Having documentation of all medical appointments, including visits to a therapist or other mental health professional
- Written opinions from medical professionals that describe how your physical injuries will affect your life beyond just the physical inconveniences
- Testimony from expert medical witnesses that strengthen the evidence provided by medical professionals
- A complete list of all medications taken both now and for the long-term, and especially any medications prescribed for your mental health
- Showing all documentation related to your disabling conditions
- Offering your own journal which records your daily life, pain intensity, how the accident affects your daily life, and how the accident has affected your life in general
- Testimony from friends and neighbors that describes how your injuries cause you pain and suffering and affect your daily life
How Do Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Plano Calculate Pain and Suffering Damages?
Whether we’re dealing with an insurer, judge, or jury, they all look at exactly the same facts to decide whether you should get pain and suffering damages, and if so, how much:
- The severity of the negligent behavior in which the defendant engaged
- The severity of your resulting injuries
- The general pain and suffering the typical person experiences as a result of those injuries
- The specific effects your particular injuries have had in your life
- Your ability to perform your work
- How long it will take you to recover from your injuries
- The current medical treatment you need and the ongoing treatment you will need to recover
- The most likely prognosis you will have for your injury
If you want to win the most compensation possible for your pain and suffering, you need the best motorcycle accident lawyers in Plano.
And you can afford to hire Mullen & Mullen because we don’t charge anything until you win your claim.
Need more proof of our ability to win your claim?
Just Google “Mullen & Mullen Plano” or “Mullen & Mullen Dallas” and read our hundreds of ecstatic client reviews. Or search “Attorney Shane Mullen.”
When you’re finally convinced of our credibility, call (972) 947-3370 to schedule your free consultation.
You’ll learn exactly how we’ll approach your case and the overall strength of your claim.
But you won’t feel any pressure to hire Mullen & Mullen now. Simply get our legal opinion. Compare it to what other motorcycle accident attorneys in Plano say.
And then make your decision when you feel ready.
What Should You Do After A Motorcycle Accident?
Unfortunately, you have to focus as much on protecting your legal rights by gathering evidence as you do on your own health and safety. If you’re able, you should do the following immediately after a motorcycle accident:
- Get in a safe place – You have to be safe before you can do anything else. Get out of the road or intersection. And immediately help anyone else if they’re in danger. But, don’t move anyone else unless you have to, as you may cause further injury.
- Document the accident scene – Use your smartphone as much as you can. Shoot a video that narrates how the accident happened. Take pictures of everything, and especially the damage to your bike, the driver’s vehicle, and any damage to other property in the area. Also take images of your own physical injuries.
- Gather witness contact info – Text their info to yourself or get them to write it down. Get their name, email, phone number, and address.
- Get the medical help you need – Mullen & Mullen has relationships with medical treatment providers who delay payment until after you win your claim (even if you don’t have health insurance). As long as your claim is one we can represent, we can connect you with medical treatment that delays your billing.
- Do not talk to the insurance company – You should only deal with the other driver’s insurance company if you have a minor accident with maybe a few thousand dollars in damages. The financial damages recovered would simply be wiped out by lawyer’s fees. However, even if this appears to be the case, you’re still wise to talk to a motorcycle accident lawyer in Plano instead. Sometimes, injuries can show up weeks or even months after the accident. And you don’t want to find yourself stuck paying for someone else’s mistake.
How Much Can You Win?
Honestly, you can’t find out how much you can win until a little ways into your claim. Our lawyers have to gather and analyze all of your evidence and then compare it to the strength of the defendant’s evidence to get an idea.
However, depending on the facts of your claim, you can recover compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Loss of present and future earnings
- Cost of future medical care
- Household expenses
- Costs for cancelled trips/plans
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium (relationship with your significant other)
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Emotional distress of surviving family
- Loss of financial contribution
- Loss of services and support
- Punitive damages
Punitive damages are only awarded if you can show the behavior of the defendant was particularly despicable or reprehensible. Such damages are also used to discourage anyone else from repeating the same behavior.
They’re rarely awarded. But they do happen.
Get Your Free Consultation with Mullen & Mullen Today!
When you choose Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, you get among the best of all motorcycle accident attorneys in Plano. During your free consultation, you’ll learn how we’ll approach your claim. Many of our clients learn new legal angles other firms overlooked. But, you won’t feel any pressure to hire us now. Simply learn the strength of your case. And make your decision when ready.
Call us at (972) 947-3370 in Plano for help now.