Frisco Personal Injury Lawyers Who Win You More $ – And Don’t Pay Any Medical Bills Until After You Win Your Claim!
According to TopVerdict.com, we won 19 of the Top 50 personal injury settlements in Texas in 2021.
Did someone else’s negligence cause you physical and mental pain and suffering or financial damages?
You now suddenly have several stressful problems. And Mullen & Mullen Law Firm can help you deal with each one so you can focus only on your recovery and getting back to normal again:
- Facing piling medical bills? Relax. We’ll connect you with medical professionals and institutions willing to delay payment until after you win your claim. This agreement is already in place and ready to go and is available when you become our client. We’ve had these relationships for years. And our connections are among the best in all of Frisco and the entire Metroplex. You’ll feel cared for and not like just another number.
- Already have medical bills? No sweat. We can help you navigate that too. We can help you deal with any medical bills that have already gone to collections. And you will get relief from the bills coming your way, even if you don’t think you have the money to do so. You can also get help managing bill collectors also.
- How fast will you recover from your physical injuries? No need to worry about this, even if your injuries are severe. We’ll connect you with among the best medical professionals in all disciplines, so you recover as fully and quickly as possible.
- What if the insurer won’t pay? Or is their offer even fair? We’ll put our combined 89 years of experience to work on your behalf. Some of that was even for insurance companies. Our personal injury attorneys know how to get you fair compensation. We have the financial resources necessary to fight them. Plus, just the sight of our name changes how insurers approach your claim.
- What if you can no longer make an income or pay your bills while you wait for your personal injury claim to settle? You can make it through…even if you’re broke and can’t work. The solution is “law loan” companies. They advance 5-10% of your potential final settlement offer 24 – 48 hours after talking with our personal injury lawyers. This also happens early on after you become our client, so you don’t have to wait around for weeks wondering what you’ll do. And, if in the rare event you don’t win your claim, you don’t have to pay this loan back. They do ask you to pay interest. But it’s the best option if you find yourself with no other financial resources available. And we have connections with law loan companies you can trust.
- What if you feel emotionally traumatized? Any accident can lead to emotional trauma…even serious trauma that lasts years. We can connect you with counselors and win you compensation for their services. And when you interact with our lawyers, you’ll feel listened to and cared for. Clients love our kind, neighborly demeanor as a departure from what you might normally expect from a personal injury lawyer.
- How will you handle the stress? It’s never easy working through any personal injury. But remember, Mullen & Mullen handles all the difficult logistics, so you don’t have to. You simply focus on getting well, which keeps your stress to a minimum.
One major insurer’s report says the average personal injury lawyer wins their client 2-3 times the insurer’s initial offer. Many of our claims settle for 10-15 times the initial offer. And sometimes, we even win you more.
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Frisco When You Have So Many Options?
Top Choice Awards presented us with “Top Choice Injury Law Firm in Dallas” four consecutive years.
When you hire any professional service, you usually talk to a few and compare your experiences before hiring. With thousands of dollars at stake, and potentially much more, that means you’re smart to evaluate several personal injury lawyers in the Frisco area.
I was rear ended in a 4-car collision while stopped in traffic. The person who hit me didn’t have any insurance. Josh and Shane both worked diligently to make sure I was taken care of medically as well as financially. I was sent for treatment with some of the best specialist in the DFW area within a week of my accident. I highly recommend their law firm to anyone who has suffered any injuries! Thanks again Mullen and Mullen. -Epphanie Miles
Having your medical bills delayed until after you win your claim is just one major point of value, we offer that other personal injury lawyers in Frisco don’t. Really, that’s just the beginning.
When you choose Mullen & Mullen in Frisco, you get all this too:
- Experienced attorneys do all the real work on your claim. Believe it or not, many firms don’t do this. Many let inexperienced junior attorneys or paralegals do all the heavy lifting while the experienced senior attorney just supervises. Even though one supervises, do they really have the time to review every detail, making sure it’s presented in the most persuasive way possible? This approach can cost you a lot of money. And it raises your chances of losing your claim entirely! At Mullen & Mullen, an attorney with at least 20 years of experience does all the real work on your claim.
- We have experience with personal injury claims like yours. Because of our 90+ years of combined legal experience, we’ve represented a claim with circumstances like yours. “Personal injury” is a broad umbrella. You have many types of “personal injury” claims, such as car accidents, slips and falls, dog bites, work injuries, wrongful death, and more. And then each type of claim has its own set of facts. Many lawyers who advertise themselves as “personal injury lawyers” haven’t represented claims like yours. That means they may overlook crucial details that could cost you a lot of money, and possibly even lead to you losing your claim entirely. Make sure to ask all personal injury lawyers you talk to about results they’ve generated for clients with cases like yours.
- We employ an in-house private investigator, which saves you thousands. Most personal injury attorneys in Frisco contract their private investigator’s services. This costs a lot more. At Mullen & Mullen, we employ our own private investigator, Mike Foster. Not only does this save you money. But we know the quality of his work and that he will find the most persuasive evidence that gives you the best chance of winning the most for your claim.
- You pay only 29% (normally 33.3%) of your case’s final settlement value, if your claim doesn’t go to court. 90% of our personal injury claims do not go to court. Because it costs a lot less to settle your claim out of court, the savings get passed on to you.
At Mullen & Mullen, we’re a small personal injury firm of just three attorneys. That means you and your claim get the personalized attention you don’t with bigger personal injury firms in Frisco.
Though larger firms do generate excellent results, they don’t do so as consistently as smaller firms because their time and attention are scattered. Details get overlooked. Facts get forgotten. Evidence gets misplaced. Sometimes they rush.
But with Mullen & Mullen, you’re always in the hands of one of the best personal injury lawyers not just in Frisco, but in all of Texas. Take a second to learn more about each attorney to find out why:
- Attorney Regis Mullen has more than 55 years of personal injury experience. He mentors both Shane Mullen (his son) and Joseph Morrison and takes on personal injury cases. He began his career working for large insurance companies and learned exactly how they trained their claims adjusters and defense attorneys. So now, he knows how to use that to help personal injury victims like you win your claim.
- Attorney Shane Mullen has more than 20 years of experience winning personal injury claims and has known he wanted to be a lawyer since third grade. He won Texas’ fourth largest car accident settlement in 2019 at a valuation of $2.05 million. He’s also won several more claims worth more than $1 million. He’s now a member of both the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums. This invite-only organization accepts less than 1% of all personal injury attorneys in the US. Shane is also a lifetime member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America, another invite-only organization that accepts less than 1% of all attorneys in the nation.
- Attorney Joseph Morrison won a client 20 times the pre-suit offer in Douglas v. Cameron. He also helped another client win a suit against Conagra Foods, which was the fifth largest premises liability verdict in Texas in 2012. In addition, he partnered with Shane when winning the car accident settlement valued at $2.05 million. Joseph also belongs to the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums, as well as The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. The latter organizations also take on less than 1% of all lawyers on an invitation-only basis.
To see our legal skill in action, read this brief story to learn how one client was able to win $962,500.00 for a neck injury suffered in a commercial truck accident:
A truck driver was headed west on US 287. However, they failed to pay attention and made an unsafe lane change while driving. A motorist was hit, and she suffered a neck injury. She also had a previous major spine surgery in her medical history.
Pre-existing conditions, unfortunately, can be used by insurance companies to minimize what they must pay out. We anticipated they would argue that at least some of the driver’s injuries were due to her prior major spine surgery.
While it may be the case that a prior surgery could impact current injuries, Texas law uses a standard known as “The Eggshell Doctrine.” This means you must take the plaintiff as you find them, which means they should be compensated for all injuries due to this accident (even if pre-existing conditions exacerbate those injuries).
To help the client win her claim, Shane Mullen recommended all new and increased symptoms be properly documented. This meant the client should get medical documentation of any new symptoms she noticed after the accident. The client underwent multiple laminectomies to remove damaged vertebrae.
When negotiations with the insurer began, they predictably argued the force of the accident could not have resulted in the need for surgery. So, Shane drew attention to the documented new symptoms, and the fact that even a moderate accident could aggravate pre-existing injuries.
Ultimately, the insurer was forced to pay $962,500.00. And the client saved $70,000 with our reduced 29% case fee because her claim was settled out of court!
Pay Only After You Win Your Claim – And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33.3%) of Your Case’s Final Value When You Mention This Ad
Can you afford Mullen & Mullen’s personal injury lawyers? You can! You can even if you’re completely broke because you pay nothing until after you win your claim.
So, you can have the best personal injury lawyers Frisco offers on your side!
When you schedule your free consultation, you’ll learn how we’ll approach your case. Many clients learn they have winnable claims when other personal injury attorneys turn them away.
Get all your questions answered. Feel just how much our personal injury lawyers care for you as a person. Just relax and be yourself while you share your story.
And do it all with absolutely no high sales pressure to act now. Learn how we’ll approach your case. And then make your decision when you feel good and ready.
Just call (214) 529-3476 today!
What Types of Personal Injuries Can You Experience?
There are many ways you can experience a personal injury. As much as we try to make modern life certain, uncertainty remains. Following are the types of personal injuries we can help you with:
- Frisco Car Accidents – The DFW Metroplex is annually one of the most dangerous places to drive in the entire country. You have a high chance of finding yourself in a car accident. But we have extensive experience winning all types of car accident claims.
- Frisco Slips and Falls – Property owners can be negligent in their actions. And Texas law requires you to act in a safe manner like a reasonable person would too. If you slip and fall because of the property owner’s negligence, we will get you fair compensation for your injuries.
- Frisco Truck Accidents – Trucking companies frequently put unreasonable pressure on their drivers to meet insane deadlines. Unfortunately, this can lead to your safety failing to be a priority. Many companies have entire legal departments dedicated to minimizing what they must pay you. But we will help you beat them and get fair compensation.
- Frisco Motorcycle Accidents – Drivers have a hard time seeing motorcycles because they’re not as common as cars. And some motorists are just plain reckless. On top of that, Frisco is a dangerous place to drive any type of vehicle. However, we will help you get fair compensation for injuries caused by a negligent driver.
- Frisco Work Accidents – Texas is the only state that doesn’t require most employers to subscribe to worker’s compensation. Fortunately, this works to your advantage because then you can file a personal injury claim. We will help you win fair compensation from employers who don’t subscribe to worker’s compensation.
- Frisco Dog Bites – The number of dog owners has increased by 29% in the past decade. Unfortunately, not all of them are responsible. We will get you fair compensation if you find yourself the victim of a dog bite.
- Frisco Wrongful Death – When someone else’s negligence causes your loved one’s death, you have a “wrongful death” claim. Any of the above injuries can result in a wrongful death. And many more situations can lead to this also. We will help you get fair compensation if your loved one dies due to someone else’s negligence.
Do You Have a Strong Personal Injury Claim?
Practically understanding a situation and legally proving liability are two different things. Fortunately, civil cases require a lower burden of proof than criminal ones. In civil cases, you simply need a “preponderance of the evidence” to win. This means there’s a greater than 50% chance that your claim is true.
To prove your claim’s truth, our lawyers look for the following:
You Were Owed a Duty of Care
First, you must have some sort of legal or formal relationship with the defendant. For example, if this is another driver, they have a duty to obey the law, focus on driving, and pay attention to other motorists. However, if you get hurt while trespassing on someone else’s property, they likely don’t owe you a duty of care. And most likely you won’t be able to recover compensation for your injuries.
The Duty of Care Was Breached
Personal injury law allows people to make mistakes. However, they generally must exercise the same amount of care a reasonable person would in those circumstances. If they don’t, you can likely hold the defendant legally liable for their actions. So, to be a victim of medical malpractice, you must show the doctor caused you harm in a way that a reasonable doctor in the same situation would not have. Doctors can still make mistakes.
You Experienced Damages as a Result of the Breach
Your damages may seem to have obviously happened because of another party’s negligence. However, legally proving someone else caused those injuries can be quite difficult. Medical malpractice is the hardest type of personal injury claim to prove. It usually requires many witnesses to show a medical professional acted negligently.
The Damages or Injury Happened Within the Last 2 Years
Texas has a 2-year statute of limitations for all personal injury claims (with a few rare exceptions). If you wait longer than this two-year timeline, your claim will be thrown out of court. While two years seems like a long time, you’re wise to file your claim as soon after your accident as you can. This gives your personal injury lawyer the most time possible to manage your claim. However, you only must file your claim within the two-year time limit. You do not have to go through court within that time limit (in the rare cases when it’s necessary).
You Don’t Make Crucial Mistakes
You don’t have to be completely perfect to win your claim. However, you can make mistakes that could dramatically reduce what you can recover, or that could even cost you your claim entirely. For example, giving the insurer too much information could potentially cause either of those outcomes. Remember that no matter how much the insurer seems to be on your side, they will use whatever you say against you to the greatest extent possible. And this includes your own insurance company. This is another reason why it’s wise to contact a personal injury lawyer in Frisco as soon after your injury as possible. One can advise you on how to avoid such mistakes.
Personal Injury Resources
- 2022 Dog Bite Fatality Statistics and Stories
- Frisco Police Reports 2,000 Total Crashes in 2021 as Driving Fatalities Rise with “Nationwide Trend”
- Texas Fatal Workplace Injuries Down 23% in 2020
- Large Truck Fatality Facts: 2020
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Facts about Falls
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses Data
- Texas Wrongful Death Statutes
How to Choose the Personal Injury Lawyer in Frisco Who Will Win You the Most Money
Just like any other profession, some personal injury attorneys can get you what you want, while others may struggle. Choosing the wrong one can cost you tens of thousands of dollars. And you might even lose your claim entirely! With so much at stake, you’re smart to carefully research and evaluate several personal injury attorneys before finally making your choice.
Mullen and Mullen Law Firm simply put is the BEST. They provided world class customer service and expertise, legal knowledge and advice. I would like to also say Thank You to Mike Foster and to the whole Mullen & Mullen legal team they truly represent everything that is right for the client. I will always recommend them. It was already a bad situation, and this firm made it better not only with the very best medical care first and foremost but after you are completely healed, vehicle repaired, they will hand you a fat maxed-out settlement check. Thank You. -Joe Marquez
What should you look for? Make sure to check the below:
- Ensure your personal injury attorney has already won claims like yours. With personal injury law, it all really comes down to experience. The lawyer you finally choose should have experience with claims with similar circumstances to yours. No two cases are the same. But, already having experience with a case like yours means your personal injury lawyer knows what to do to win you the money you deserve. Make sure to ask them to talk about a case or two that they won which has circumstances like yours.
- Understand who really works on your claim. In many situations, and particularly at larger firms, a senior lawyer supervises a team of junior lawyers and paralegals, who do all the real work on your claim. They simply do not have the time to scrutinize every detail to make sure it gives you the best possible chance of winning the most possible money. Compare this to other firms (usually smaller ones) who still may have paralegals assist, but ultimately, they allow the senior attorney to do all the most important work on your claim. Make sure to ask your personal injury lawyer how this works at their firm.
- Research Google Reviews. Every firm has at least a handful of extremely positive client reviews. However, the best has at least a couple hundred. Some may have more than others simply because they have more lawyers. But even small firms of just 2-5 lawyers or so have a couple hundred positive reviews. You can fake a small number of 10 – 20 positive reviews. But you can’t fake hundreds. Positive reviews aren’t the end-all-be-all. However, they do give you another indicator of the quality of the personal injury lawyer that you’re researching. You can find all of ours here.
- Search Avvo. In business since 2006, Avvo is a leading online database for personal injury lawyers. It’s not the holy grail. But it does serve as another credible resource to research.
- Check out professional organizations and achievements. Every personal injury lawyer in Frisco is required to be in good standing with the Texas State Bar. So, if you see this membership on their website, you don’t need to be too impressed. However, you should look for additional organizations and memberships your personal injury lawyer has. Check to see if they explain how members are accepted. Some organizations are invite-only and accept exclusively the best personal injury lawyers. Others let you buy your way in. If the personal injury lawyer’s website doesn’t explain how they became a member, research the organization on your own to find out how that happens. Being a member of an exclusive, invite-only organization is quite an achievement in personal injury law.
- You should feel comfortable with your personal injury lawyer in person. You know what most people say about lawyers when discussing them in private – it’s not nice stuff. While many lawyers aren’t the most approachable personalities, some are. You should feel reasonably comfortable that you can communicate with your lawyer openly, honestly, and practically at any time (without feeling like an inconvenience, an idiot, or a lesser human being).
Overall, the point is not to simply choose the first lawyer you talk to. Instead, carefully evaluate several choices. Compare all the data you find using the methods above, and one will stand out to you.
Since so much money and the quality of your life are at stake, it simply makes sense to go with the best personal injury lawyer you can find. And if you research each of the above carefully, you will find the lawyer who works best for you.
Hire the Best Because You Pay Nothing Until After You Win Your Claim.
And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33%) When Your Claim Settles Out of Court (And 90% of Ours Do)
You just can’t find the same combination of the below with any other personal injury firm in the Frisco area:
- Proven legal experience winning claims with circumstances like yours
- Direct access to your lawyer when you need it
- Thousands more in your pocket because of our reduced case fee of just 29% when your claim settles out of court
- And even thousands more in your pocket because we employ our own in-house private investigator (instead of contracting his services)
- Connections to top medical professionals and institutions who don’t charge a thing until after you win your claim, and who get you back to normal as fast as possible
- Connections to any other services you might need to make it through this difficult time in life (financial services, auto repair, counselors)
- Kind, easy-to-talk to personal injury lawyers who genuinely care about you as a person
You simply can’t find a better overall experience with any other personal injury lawyer in the Frisco area.
Schedule your free consultation today when you call (214) 529-3476. You won’t feel any annoying high sales pressure to hire us on the spot.
Simply learn how we’ll approach your case. Many injury victims learn they have valid legal claims when other firms told them that wasn’t the case.
You’ll feel our compassion and empathy as we take the time to listen and understand your situation.
After you have all the information you need, take the time you need to make your hiring decision.
Do remember that Texas has a 2-year statute of limitations. This means that you have just 2 years from the date of your accident to file your personal injury claim. You don’t need to file it immediately. But defending parties will also use any time available to destroy or conceal evidence that could help your claim. So, the sooner you act, the better.
Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.