Car Accident Attorneys in Frisco Who Win You More Money – Plus Don’t Pay Any Medical Bills Until After You Win Your Claim
According to TopVerdict.com, we won 19 of the Top 50 personal injury settlements in Texas in 2021. And we won a Top 10 car accident settlement which was the 5th largest in Texas in 2021, along with many other MVA cases that made the Top 20 and Top 50 lists.
How can we make the claim that we’ll win you more money than other car accident lawyers in Frisco?
It’s because of our experience.
Firm founder, Attorney Regis Mullen has more than 55 years of experience – more than most lawyers have been alive! Initially he worked for the insurance companies. He learned how they train their adjusters and lawyers. Just a few years after he began his career, he decided to help car accident victims instead. And now, he puts all that experience working for insurance companies to use on your behalf.
Attorney Shane Mullen, Regis’ son, knew he wanted to be a lawyer since the third grade. So, he’s been benefiting from his experience ever since. And now, he has a proven track record of his own that goes back two decades. In 2019, he won the 4th largest car accident claim in Texas, valued at $2.05 million. He’s also won several other $1 million+ claims. And he’s now a member of both the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums and Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America. Both invite-only organizations accept just the top 1% of all personal injury attorneys in the nation.
And Attorney Joseph Morrison has benefitted from Regis’ experience and mentorship as well. He now has more than 17 years of car accident claims experience. He partnered with Shane in winning the car accident claim valued at $2.05 million. He also won the 5th largest premises liability verdict in 2012 in Texas in Young v. Conagra Foods. And he won a client 20 times the pre-suit offer, in Douglas v. Cameron. Joseph also belongs to the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. All organizations accept just the top 1% of all lawyers on an invite-only basis.
So, no matter who helps you out, you’re in great hands. In fact, you’re in some of the best hands not just in Frisco, but in the entire country.
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
But That’s Not All! You Get Even More with Mullen & Mullen That You Don’t Get with Other Firms
Working with a car accident lawyer who wins you more money than others is clearly the best value you can get.
And when you choose Mullen & Mullen, you get exactly that and much more:
- Get the best medical care in Frisco, but don’t pay until after you win your claim. No joke here. This is 100% serious. We have specially negotiated relationships with leading medical professionals and institutions. They’re willing to not bill you until after you win your claim and have received your money. In addition, not only can they get you back to normal faster than their competitors, but they treat you with genuine concern too (and not like just another number).
- Already have medical bills? You might already have a whole mess of medical bills piling up. No problem! We’ll help you get this in check, even if you’re broke and think you have no way to pay. And that includes even if you have bills in collections already.
- Recover from your physical injuries as fast as medically possible. Because we connect you with the top medical professionals and institutions in Frisco, you get the best opportunity to recover as fast as possible. If your injuries are so severe that you can’t get back to normal, they’ll get you as close to normal as can be. Relax. You’re in good hands!
- What about making the insurer pay? Just hearing the name “Mullen & Mullen” changes how interactions with insurers go. Then, our proven legal skill and experience, which you already learned about, comes into play. Insurers may still fight hard. However, we frequently win clients 10-15 times the offer they would normally get if they were self-represented. In some cases, this number goes up over 20 times.
- What if you have no way to make an income while you wait for your claim to settle? This sounds like an impossible situation. While difficult, you do have a solution available. And that lies in “law loan companies.” These companies loan you 5-10% of your potential settlement. You do have to pay interest. But at least it’s a source of money to tide you over until after you win your claim. Once you become our client, they call us and ask what your settlement could be worth. You get 5-10% of that amount just a couple days after they confirm that information with us. Some of these companies can charge outrageous interest. However, we have relationships with ones who charge more reasonable interest. Finally, if you lose your claim entirely (extremely rare), you don’t have to pay your law loan back.
- How will you recover from the emotional trauma? Emotional pain and anguish from your car accident can last a lifetime. However, we have relationships with counselors who can help you heal. And we’ll recover compensation to cover the cost of their services too.
- How will you handle the stress of your situation? Relax! We work through car accidents all the time. We know how to navigate every nuance of the situation. Let us handle all the stressful logistics. Simply spend your time recovering from the whole situation and getting back to normal.
My injuries were: fractured left facial bone, fractured skull, ribs broken, lacerated liver, fractured and broken pelvis. The sacrum had separated from the pelvis and the ligaments holding the pelvis was cut in half. I underwent surgery to stabilize my injuries. This left me bed ridden and completely dependent on medical staff. After months of recovery, I am back to work and feeling grateful. Mr. Morrison from the law offices of Mullen and Mullen took the financial stress of settling the medical bills away from me. This allowed me to concentrate strictly on healing. I have always been a very private person but have shared this story to let you know you there is help. My opinion of injury attorney certainly has changed. I strongly recommend this law firm. I am very grateful that “Jesus” blessed me with a second chance at life. I am very grateful for Mullen & Mullen Law Firm. -Elvira Rivera
Top Choice Awards presented us with “Top Choice Injury Law Firm in Dallas” four consecutive years.
Pay Only After You Win Your Claim…And Pay Just 29% (Regularly 33.3%)!
How can you afford among the best car accident attorneys in Frisco?
Well, that’s easy.
Mullen & Mullen charges nothing until after you win your claim. And everything you pay comes out of your settlement. So, you pay nothing out of pocket. And that means you can afford our car accident lawyers.
When you schedule your free consultation, we’ll ask a lot of questions and get an intimate understanding of your situation. You’ll feel our genuine concern not just about your case, but about you as a person and your recovery from this difficult situation.
You may think most car accident attorneys are rude in person. We’re not. It’s like talking to your favorite neighbor – always a pleasure.
But don’t worry. We get mean and nasty with insurers who don’t want to pay.
You don’t need any more stress on your plate. So, we aim to make your free consultation as smooth and simple as possible.
Get your questions answered. Learn how we’ll approach your case. And you won’t experience any annoying high sales pressure.
Then, simply make your hiring decision when you feel ready. You don’t have to decide now. But you should make it as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more time the at-fault party has to mount their defense and destroy or “lose” evidence.
Just call (214) 529-3476 to schedule your free consultation today!
Why Call a Car Accident Attorney?
Ever try to fix something around your house, only to find yourself making trips to your local hardware store because you got in a little over your head? Everyone’s done that at least once!
Well, the same concept applies to law. Yes. You can do it yourself. But you might find yourself overwhelmed. Insurance companies will know it. And this could cost you tens of thousands of dollars.
In some cases, it does make sense to self-represent. Sometimes, your car accident is so small or so obviously straightforward that a lawyer simply can’t help.
However, if that’s the case, we still may be able to give you brief guidance that helps you get the most out of your claim during your free consultation.
But in most cases, it does make sense to call our car accident attorneys. That’s because how you think law works and how it works can be wildly different.
You might learn that Texas law entitles you to significant compensation for your injuries and damages. And the worst that can happen is that you find out you have no claim at all. However, even that doesn’t cost you any money because you would learn that during your free consultation.
Also, not speaking to an attorney can cost you a lot of money…or even your entire claim. You may make statements the insurer can use against you that causes this to happen. And there’s nothing even the best car accident lawyer can do to fix that in some cases.
I was rear-ended at a stop light when I was 7 months pregnant. Shane with Mullen & Mullen got me into treatment the very next day for my injuries. I’m thankful for him and his team. They fought hard against the insurance company and made them pay the maximum policy limits. I am very thankful for Mullen & Mullen and would refer them to anyone in need of their services. Excellent firm and am grateful my friend referred me to them. -Jo Evans
How Does the Car Accident Claims Process Work?
Getting hurt in America makes your life extremely complicated awfully fast.
In the immediate moments after your car accident, you’re not thinking about protecting your rights so you can get max compensation down the road. You just want to be safe and make sure everyone around you is safe also.
Even after that, you may feel so dazed that it’s difficult to concentrate and gather the evidence necessary to prove your claim. You might also be so severely injured that this isn’t possible.
And yet somehow, you must gather that evidence. If you’re unable, you can always ask a witness to do so. And if you’re unconscious, just know that a car accident lawyer can dig up evidence if you’re unable to for any reason.
As a rule, if you’re able, you should gather as much evidence as possible:
- Get the driver’s name, address, phone number, driver’s license number, insurance company name and policy number
- Get the name, address, and phone number of all witnesses
- Take plenty of photos and videos of the accident scene, and especially of the damage to your car (and the at-fault party’s car), as well as any road hazards that may have contributed to your accident
Don’t say any more than you need to anyone at the accident scene. You can talk in explicit detail about your injuries. But that’s it. Everything else could be used against you later.
Get treatment for your injuries. Follow your doctor’s recommendations exactly as directed. Log all your interactions with the medical system (names, dates, what you discussed). And keep a journal of your own feelings and the pain and suffering you experience as you heal.
The Insurance Claims Process
The first thing you should do as soon as you can is contact a car accident lawyer. It may be cliché to say, but it is the wisest action.
Insurers make billions off tight profit margins. That means they’re concerned with not giving you one more dollar than they must. And it also means they’re waiting for your slightest misstep so they can use what you say or do against you.
A car accident lawyer can tell you exactly what to do and not do so you get max compensation for your injuries.
Then, you file your claim with the insurer and begin negotiations for compensation based on your injuries and damages and the actions of the at-fault driver.
This is where the skill of a car accident lawyer comes into play. Good ones can get you 10-15 times the insurer’s initial lowball offer. Sometimes, this can even go up to over 20 times.
Depending on how negotiations go, your claim may settle without having to go to court at all.
But it could also end up in court. Due to our experience, about 90% of claims do not go to court. Court is generally expensive and that can be used as leverage against the insurance company.
What Happens If You Have to Go to Court?
In the 10% of claims where court becomes necessary because we think the insurer is not being reasonable, there’s a standard process that’s followed. This process may resolve quickly. It may take months…and even a couple years. We have no control over that and simply have to deal with things as they come.
Understand that going to court doesn’t mean the whole process has to play out. At any time, the insurer can strike a settlement and put the whole process to an end. Sometimes that happens. Others, it doesn’t.
If your claim does have to go to court, this is roughly how the process works:
- Jury selection – Jurors are interviewed and asked questions. Some of these questions are intended to reveal potential bias. If the juror appears to have bias, they are excluded from the final jury of 12 people. The goal is to create a fair and impartial decision-making process.
- Opening statements – Both the defendant’s and plaintiff’s attorneys get the opportunity to present their side of the case and what the result should be.
- Presentation of evidence – The plaintiff (that’s you) has the burden of proof in court. So, you now can present the evidence that proves your claim. The defending attorney also can show evidence that refutes your claim.
- Closing argument – Each attorney now can state their position on the case and to persuade the jury to come to their desired conclusion.
- Deliberation – The jury next goes to a private room to discuss the case and what the outcome should be.
- Verdict – Finally, the jury comes out of the private room and a designated person reads their verdict.
Finally, either side can appeal the jury’s decision. It doesn’t happen often. But it does happen. If it does, your case goes to a higher court (an “appellate” court) which has the power to reverse the jury’s decision.
The case then gets tried at that court. And another decision is made by an entirely different jury.
In extremely rare cases, decisions made by the appellate court can be appealed and heard by the Texas Supreme Court. Usually, this only happens if there is a unique issue in your case.
If either you or the defendant choose to appeal your case, it can take years before your case is heard.
What to Know About Insurers
You know insurance company’s main goal is to pay as little as possible, and ideally nothing at all.
After all, they were the third leading lobbying industry in the US in 2020. That year, they spent $153.4 million lobbying Congress. And in whose favor do you suppose they want Federal law written?
Things don’t work any differently at the state level in Texas. Insurers have the state government in their pocket. Even though law favors insurers, it does not guarantee them victory, as much as they would like to have it.
Much of what they do isn’t right. However, it is legal. So, here’s what you should know when you interact with insurers:
- Don’t relax when you hear the line about “recording your call for training purposes.” They might be recording your call for “training purposes.” But what kind of training purposes?
Are they training their claims adjusters to listen for statements that they can later use
against you to weaken your claim and reduce what they might have to pay?
Whatever training they’re doing, trust it won’t help you. And in addition, you can bet that they have experienced claims adjusters and lawyers listening to your call. They only want to find statements you make that they can use to negotiate the value of your claim down.
Don’t believe this nonsense that the call is recorded only for “training purposes.”
- Never ever relax when talking to claims adjusters. Insurers know that an aggressive approach (like an interrogator in the movies) will cause you to conceal information. So, they put on a kind and friendly ruse to try to get you to relax so that you share more information with them.
No matter how nice the claims adjuster seems, you must remember he is not at all on your side. The insurer pays their salary. And they even have incentives for saving the company money.
- Never sign anything fast. Why is it that insurers can overnight you documents and get them signed and processed in just a few days? And why is it that when it comes to paying, they won’t even budge sometimes?
Well, it’s just as you suspect: in some cases, the faster they can get you to act, the more likely they can dupe you into taking less money than you should get.
Don’t do it. You can receive the documents quickly. But then give a car accident lawyer a
call and have them review your situation before you sign and return anything. You may
find out the insurance company is screwing you out of tens of thousands of dollars.
And wouldn’t it feel sweet to deliver them the surprise that you’re not going to settle for their lowball offer?
What Can You Win Compensation for in Texas?
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a straightforward and fair process that simply gave you a reasonable amount of compensation for your injuries? Unfortunately, that’s not the way car accident claims work at all.
Rather, much depends on the skill of your lawyer. Two lawyers can approach the same situation, and one can get you some money while another wins you tens of thousands more.
Yes. It can be that extreme. And again, it’s why it makes sense to hire the best car accident lawyer in Frisco.
Assuming you have a skilled car accident attorney, what can you be compensated for?
Here’s a short list:
- The cost of repairing or replacing your car and other damaged property
- Cost of your current medical bills and any reasonably anticipated future ones
- Wages you have lost from work due to your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity, which refers to your inability to produce the same income you did prior to your car accident
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of ability to fully participate in your primary romantic relationship
- Funeral and burial expenses if your loved one lost their life
- Punitive damages. These are rarely awarded. However, the court may award them in cases where the defendant is grossly negligent, and they want to send a message to the defendant and anyone else who may consider engaging in similar actions. Drunk drivers sometimes get slapped with punitive damages.
Frisco Car Accident Resources
- Frisco Police Department
- Collin County Sheriff’s Office
- Denton County Sheriff’s Office
- 127 N Woodrow Ln, Denton, TX 76205
- Denton County Law Enforcement Records Request
- Traffic fatalities up in Frisco, following nationwide trend
- Frisco, TX Traffic and Road Conditions
- 10 Most Common Driving Mistakes (You’re Probably Guilty Of)
Pay Only After You Win. And Save Thousands More with Our Reduced 29% Case Fee If Your Claim Settles Out of Court (Industry Standard is 33.3%)
You simply cannot find any more value with another car accident lawyer in Frisco. Mullen & Mullen gives you more than anyone else. And with our reduced 29% case fee for claims that settle out of court, you pay less than you do with the competition:
- Proven experience from attorneys who have already won many claims like yours
- Speak directly to your car accident attorney whenever you need to
- Connections to the top medical professionals and institutions in Frisco. They’ll get you back to normal as fast as possible and treat you with genuine love and concern.
- Empathetic lawyers who take a strong personal interest in both you and your claim. You’re not just another number.
- Save thousands of dollars because we hire an in-house private investigator and don’t let junior lawyers do the real work on your claim (unlike other car accident lawyers in the Frisco area).
Call (214) 529-3476 to schedule your free consultation today!
During your free consultation, you will learn our opinion of your case and get all your questions answered. Feel our empathy as we simply sit back and listen while you share what happened.
Learn how to protect yourself from making any critical mistakes that could cost you money, or even your entire claim, down the road.
Get connected to any other services you might need to make it through this extremely stressful time in your life.
But don’t feel any annoying high sales pressure to hire us on the spot. And, you don’t have to worry about any prickly lawyer attitudes because we’re genuinely nice guys to talk to.
However, when it’s time to talk to the insurers, we’re downright nasty.
Don’t feel pressure to file your claim immediately. But do get to work with a car accident lawyer as soon as you can because the longer you wait, the more time the at-fault party has to destroy evidence or mount their defense.
Just call (214) 529-3476 to schedule your free consultation.
Remember that it’s yours free. You have absolutely no obligation to hire us on the spot. Simply make your decision when you feel good and ready.
Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.