Win More $ With Our Top Rated Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Frisco, and Don’t Pay Any Medical Bills Until After You Win Your Claim!
According to TopVerdict.com, we won 19 of the Top 50 personal injury settlements in Texas in 2021.
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
Hurt in a motorcycle accident?
Not only do you have to recover from your physical injuries, but you:
- Have lost income from work, which may continue for months or years
- Must deal with a mess of medical bills
- Can’t spend time with family like you used to do
- Can’t do your favorite activities
- May have to reduce or eliminate the time you spend on your motorcycle
And you have another big problem. One you maybe didn’t even consider.
That lies in finding a motorcycle accident lawyer in Frisco who cares enough to get you the full compensation you deserve.
Because many motorcycle accident attorneys, and especially the larger firms or the ones you see on TV, don’t care.
They ram you through their process as fast as possible and get you some money. And they probably even have clients they’ve won six figures or more for.
But they leave a lot on the table. And that’s because they’re more focused on settling your case as fast as possible to maximize their own dollars per hour.
Mullen & Mullen’s Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Frisco Get You More
With more than four decades of proven legal experience, many cases won worth more than one million each, and an exemplary reputation (as seen in Super Lawyers, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the BBB, Forbes, and Newsweek), you can trust Mullen & Mullen Law Firm.
Google “Mullen & Mullen Reviews” to read hundreds of glowing reviews from ecstatic clients.
Not only do you get our stellar reputation and legal skill. You also get:
- Access to medical professionals and organizations who delay billing until after you win your claim. This is not a joke. If we take on your claim, you don’t have to worry about medical bills or any out-of-pocket costs, even if you don’t have health insurance. Focus on healing instead!
- No payment until you win your claim. No case fee is charged up front.
- Experienced lawyers who do all the real work on your claim. We don’t employ a single inexperienced junior attorney or paralegal. Only a motorcycle accident lawyer with more than a decade of experience works on your claim.
- To actually talk to your lawyer when you call. Don’t talk to someone on the team who can’t help you. Talk with the seasoned lawyer who knows the exact answers to all your questions.
And finally, if all that’s not enough, not only does Mullen & Mullen win you more, but we deliver you savings other motorcycle accident attorneys in Frisco don’t:
- Pay just a 29% (instead of 33.3%) attorney fee if your claim settles out of court. About 90% of our cases settle without going to court. That means lower legal expenses and more money in your pocket.
- Lower-cost private investigation services. Most attorneys subcontract private investigation services. We employ a private investigator, Mike Foster. This costs less and we pass the savings on to you.
Top Choice Awards presented us with “Top Choice Injury Law Firm in Dallas” four consecutive years.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Today
During your free consultation, you’ll get all your questions answered and learn how we’ll approach your case.
…But you won’t feel any annoying high pressure to hire us on the spot.
Sit back and relax as we listen to your story and show you how we’ll help. Many clients even learn of legal strategies other motorcycle accident attorneys in Frisco overlook!
Get your free consultation when you call (214) 529-3476.
Why Do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Frisco?
Motorcycle wrecks happen for several reasons. One or more of these factors may be at play:
- Unsafe lane changes – Many drivers don’t check their blind spot or signal when changing lanes.
- Speeding – The higher a driver speeds, the harder it is for them to see you and react in a safe way.
- DUI – Drivers under the influence of alcohol with a .08% BAC or higher, or drivers high on any illegal street drugs at all, are in violation of the law. A driver under the influence of more prescription medication than ordered is also driving illegally.
- Following too closely – Many motorists don’t understand they need to allow a much longer distance between themselves and your bike.
- Left turn accidents – Many drivers misjudge who has the right of way when attempting a left turn.
- Dangerous road conditions – A road in poor condition with inadequate warning signage could mean a contractor or government entity is responsible for your injuries.
- Manufacturer defects – No manufacturer is perfect. Defects are hard to uncover and prove and require an experienced motorcycle accident attorney.
Unfortunately, even if you’re legally in the right and the driver is in the wrong, you usually get the worse end of the deal in a motorcycle accident.
Though fun, motorcycles offer little protection when an accident happens. And as a result, you have a high chance of ending up with severe injuries.
However, if another driver was negligent in some way and caused your injuries, they still have to compensate you for them, even if those injuries will affect you for the rest of your life.
What Can You Win Compensation For?
You should be fairly compensated for your injuries. We pursue every bit of compensation law allows for your motorcycle accident. But we don’t do anything unethical.
You should get fair compensation for the harm caused to you by the other vehicle’s driver. And you may even experience damages and harm you never even thought of.
The compensation you can win depends on the set of facts surrounding your motorcycle accident. This could include one or more of the following:
- All medical expenses related to your accident (past, current, and future)
- Lost income because you can’t perform your job now (and the same goes if you can no longer do your job on a permanent basis)
- The cost of repairing or replacing your motorcycle
- Money for loss of household services (the chores and work you used to take care of around your home)
- Loss of consortium (compensation for the ways in which you can no longer fully participate in your relationship with your significant other)
- Money for pain and suffering (it’s harder, but not impossible, to prove this)
How do you assign a value for pain and suffering? Say you feel terrified to ever enjoy a ride on your motorcycle again. Or maybe you experience flashbacks and nightmares about the day of your accident.
You should be compensated for that. That’s pain and suffering you would have never experienced if the other driver was acting responsibly.
That’s why you hire the best motorcycle accident lawyer in Frisco that you can find. The more skill they have, the more you can possibly win for your injuries.
Call Mullen & Mullen at (214) 529-3476 to get your free consultation now.
Injured In a Motorcycle Accident? Act Before the Statute of Limitations Runs Out
Texas law allows you just two years from the date of your accident to file your claim. If you wait longer than that, the court will throw out your claim and you will not be able to recover any compensation for your injuries.
In addition, judges, and juries, should your case have to go to court, believe motorcycle accident victims who act quickly.
Basically, you give yourself the best opportunity to win your claim by acting as soon after your accident as you’re able.
Remember, you won’t feel any pressure to hire us on the spot. Simply get your questions answered and learn our opinion of your claim.
Then make your decision when you feel ready.
Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.
Shelley is the Director of Marketing for Mullen & Mullen Law Firm.