Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Louis Who Win You More Money – And Don’t Pay Any Medical Bills Until After You Win Your Claim!
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
Hurt by a careless truck driver?
Because of their larger size and weight, trucks often cause more serious injuries. You have a pile of medicals that continues growing. You’ve lost income from work. You have painful injuries requiring weeks and months of recovery. Maybe you’re even afraid to drive.
You may even have lost your loved one entirely.
Plus, you have another problem. Likely one you don’t even realize.
And that lies in finding a truck accident lawyer in St. Louis with the experience and personal passion to get you the most money possible.
Not all truck accident attorneys are the same. In fact, some can leave more than six figures on the table.
For example, you have firms who advertise on TV all the time. Yes. They can win your claim. However, they frequently focus on processing your case as fast as possible to maximize their own profit per hour (these firms are called “settlement mills” in the legal profession).
Next, you have larger firms. They routinely let an experienced senior attorney supervise your case while an inexperienced junior attorney and paralegals do most of the real work. In fact, if your case goes to court, the junior attorney may do all the arguing.
Even though the senior attorney supervises, their experience isn’t put into every detail.
And in both cases, you can miss out on thousands of dollars, and maybe even six figures or more.
How Mullen & Mullen Wins You More Than Other Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Louis
When you choose Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, you get experienced truck accident lawyers who do all the real work on your claim.
You see, we’re a small, personal firm of three attorneys. And we don’t employ a single paralegal or inexperienced junior attorney. That means our senior lawyers do all the real work on your claim.
Every attorney has at least a decade of experience. And some have more.
It means that you get the greatest opportunity to win the most money possible.
Just like any other service or professional available, you can hire some who do much better work and deliver you a better outcome than others.
We’ve recently won cases for clients valued at $1.33 million, $1.0 million, $787,500, and $962,500.
Major publications such as Forbes, Thomson-Reuters’ Super Lawyers, Newsweek, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and Best Attorneys of America have noted us for our work.
You can even Google “Mullen & Mullen’s Reviews” to read more than 325 nearly perfect reviews from top clients.
That’s Not All! 3 More Ways Mullen & Mullen Puts More Money in Your Pocket
Mullen & Mullen offers a few bonuses you don’t get with other firms that make your financial life a little easier:
- No payment on your medical bills until you win your claim. Sounds almost too good to be true, doesn’t it? Who’s ever heard of medical professionals and institutions willing to delay billing for weeks and months while your claim gets settled? This is not a joke. It’s 100% true. And it works even if you don’t have health insurance. If we take on your claim, you don’t need to pay your medical bills until after you win. Save stress and focus on your recovery.
- A reduced 29% final case fee (normally 33.3%) if your claim settles out of court (and about 90% of ours do). It takes less time and money to settle a claim without going to court, so it only makes sense to pass the savings on to you. And that’s precisely what we do.
- In-house private investigation services reduce your costs. Most truck accident attorneys in the St. Louis area pay private investigators by contract. However, we employ our own in-house private investigator, Mike Foster. Not only is this more cost-effective, but Mike has been with us for more than a decade. He knows all the right questions to ask to gather the most compelling evidence possible to help you win the most money for your injuries.
Contact Mullen & Mullen Today for Your Free Consultation
Insurers don’t want to pay any more than they have to. And they begin working on their defense the second they learn about your accident. The longer you wait, the more time they have to tamper with evidence (yes, they do it) and mount their defense.
So, you have the best chance to win the most money possible by acting as soon as you can.
Contact Mullen & Mullen for your free consultation by calling (314) 465-8733!
The consultation is yours free. Find out the true strength of your claim. You may even learn legal strategies other firms have overlooked.
But you won’t feel any pressure to hire us on the spot. Simply get our opinion of your case. And then make your decision when you feel ready.
How Mullen & Mullen’s St. Louis-Based Truck Accident Attorneys Beat Trucking Companies’ Insurers and Their Lawyers
Make no mistake about it, trucking companies have sound insurance policies from companies who know their stuff. Truck accidents cost much more money than car accidents, so it makes sound financial sense for insurers to do everything possible to minimize or eliminate what they might have to pay you.
One of our lawyers used to work for the insurers. So, he knows all the tricks and traps they pull to win their claim.
So fortunately, you don’t have to feel hopeless. Big companies with lots of money and smart lawyers aren’t impossible to beat.
When you have the evidence available, our attorneys can present it to the insurer in the most compelling way possible. This can mean the difference between winning or losing. And it can also affect the amount of money you win.
Here’s what could be available:
- Black box data – Federal law currently does not require all trucks to have a black box. However, many trucking companies do use them to ensure drivers comply with company policies. Interestingly, the most valuable information they can record is the number of hours driven. Federal law regulates this, and it means big trouble for the trucking company if that law was broken.
- Camera footage – Again, no law requires trucks to have a camera. However, drivers may install them on their own to provide evidence for their innocence. At the same time, camera footage can also show their fault. Trucking companies may act quickly to have this data destroyed. So, it’s another reason why you’re wise to act fast after a truck accident.
- Drug and alcohol test results – Every truck driver in an accident must take a drug and alcohol test, according to law. This holds true even if authorities don’t think drugs and alcohol were involved in any way.
- Driver’s records – Truck drivers do have to keep detailed logs of how long they’ve driven, number of breaks taken, and inspections of their truck to stay in compliance with law.
- Truck driver records – Trucking companies also keep records regarding their truck drivers. These logs must record maintenance, records of training, and more. This data can reveal the trucking company was negligent in the hiring or supervision of its truck driver.
- NTSB Investigation Information – The National Transportation Safety Board will investigate extremely serious truck accidents. While rare, if the NTSB is involved, the information they gather can be essential to winning your claim. Unfortunately, it can take a skilled attorney to gain possession of that information.
- Accident Reconstruction Expert – Insurance companies will sometimes dispute your claim entirely rather than just working to lower the payment amount. In that case, we may need to hire an accident reconstruction expert to prove the trucking company’s fault.
Finally, every truck driver needs to have their cargo inspected prior to and during transport. If they don’t, that can potentially be a huge opportunity for you to bolster your claim. It’s just another area we’ll investigate to make sure you have the best opportunity to win the most money possible.
Schedule Your Free No-Obligation Consultation with Our St. Louis-Based Truck Accident Lawyers Today
Don’t lull yourself into sleep thinking that the right thing will happen. The longer you wait, the more time the trucking company must destroy evidence and mount their defense.
Act as soon as you possible can so that you optimize your chances of winning the most money possible for your injuries.
Judges and juries also believe truck accident victims who act quickly.
So, call (314) 465-8733 to schedule your free consultation today.
And don’t worry about any pressure to hire us on the spot. You won’t hear any. Simply learn our opinion of your case, get answers to your questions, and then decide who to hire when you feel ready.
Get Your Free Consultation Now
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.
We’ve Been Treating Clients Like Family Since 1983
Find Our 325+ 5-Star Reviews Here
You Can Trust Our Family To Fight For Yours
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm in St. Louis
100 S 4th St #550
St. Louis, MO 63102
By Appointment Only