The standard personal injury attorney fee in Dallas is 33.3% of the gross recovery. Ours is 29%. If we don’t win you don’t pay. Get Details.
Top Rated Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
Best Legal Strategies. 39 Years in Business. Hundreds of Millions Won.
Top Settlement Awards for Personal Injury Cases We Won in Texas & the U.S. in 2020
Nothing can prove our Dallas personal injury law firm is “Top Rated” more than our having obtained these numerous “Top Settlement” awards in Texas (and the United States) in 2020.
- Top 10 Personal Injury Settlement in the Entire State of Texas
- Top 10 Motor Vehicle Accident Settlement in Texas (was also a Top 100 Verdict in the U.S.)
- Top 10 Truck Accident Settlement in Texas (was also a Top 50 Verdict in the U.S.)
- Top 10 Pedestrian Accident Settlement in Texas (was also a Top 50 Verdict in the U.S.)
- Top 10 Premises Liability Settlement in Texas (was also a Top 100 Verdict in the U.S.)
Why Trust Our Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys to Fight For Your Rights?
- Over 300 5-Star Reviews by Real Clients
- Google Screened – We passed extensive background and license checks.
- Dallas BBB A+ Rating
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates
- Rated a Texas Super Lawyer 3 Consecutive Years
RECENT PERSONAL INJURY CASE RESULTS
(GROSS SETTLEMENTS LISTED BELOW BEFORE FEES AND EXPENSES)
- $6,150,000.00 for Workplace Injury
- $2,050,000.00 for Car Accident Injury (was the 4th largest motor vehicle accident settlement in Texas in 2019, according to TopVerdict™)
- $2,024,050.73 for Injury Accident Caused by a Drunk Driver
More Reasons to Let Our Family Fight For Yours
OUR ATTORNEYS CARE
Mullen & Mullen was founded on a simple principle: Represent each and every client the same way we would a friend or family member. We’ll put you first and treat your case as if were our own. Our legal team really does care. We’ll assist you in getting your life back on track physically, emotionally, and financially.
Featured in Newsweek as one of the best Personal injury law firms in the USA, Mullen & Mullen was also awarded Top Injury Law Firm in Dallas for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 by Top Choice Awards™ based on customer satisfaction.
Since 1982 our personal injury law office has represented thousands of satisfied clients who were hurt in accidents of all kinds and not at-fault. Our counsel has 89 years of combined experience you can leverage and will recommend what is best for you when strategizing how to maximize your settlement.
What Will Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Dallas Do For You?
If you were seriously injured in any kind of accident, we have access to cutting edge medical diagnostics. Mullen & Mullen also has well established relationships with excellent doctors across DFW who are willing to delay billing until after your case is resolved.
Many doctors won’t take patients injured in accidents for fear of being burdened by potential litigation. If we take your case our lawyers will make sure you get access to some of the best diagnostic and medical care available in Dallas.
If you sustained serious bodily injury due to the carelessness, recklessness, or negligence of an individual or company we will:
- File all necessary insurance claims at the onset of your case to avoid any delays.
- Assist you in obtaining a loan if you need immediate financial relief.
- Help you secure the medical treatment you need and deserve at no up-front cost to you.
- Establish your lost wages or loss of earning capacity as a result of your injuries (if applicable).
- Retain experts, if necessary, at no up-front cost.
- Negotiate the highest possible settlement offer we can obtain.
How Are We Different From Other Dallas Personal Injury Law Offices?
- We promptly answer and return phone calls. At a volume firm, they’ll get to it when they can because their concern is not each client but how many total cases they can settle.
- Mullen & Mullen only charges 29% of the gross recovery on claims not requiring litigation while the industry standard fee is 33.3%.
- Our attorneys have been fighting for the rights of seriously injured victims in North Texas for 39 years.
More Reasons to Hire Our Personal Injury Attorneys
We Know We Work For You
Some Dallas injury law firms forget that they represent the client but we never have. Our legal team will make YOU the priority. Mullen & Mullen understands you are the boss and will respond quickly to your requests for case updates and assistance. When you need to speak to your lawyer you will speak to our lawyer, not to a paralegal or secretary, because that’s the way it should be.
We’re a Boutique Law Firm That Provides Individual Attention & Maximizes Compensation
Mullen & Mullen does not run a settlement mill. That kind of injury law firm makes a profit by settling as many injury cases as fast as possible. We pride ourselves on obtaining as many full policy limits recoveries for our clients as possible. We believe in the golden rule and will handle your case the same way we would our own and will treat you as we would want to be treated.
You will get the time and attention you deserve from your lawyer who will personally and directly manage and develop your injury claim from start to finish. At Mullen & Mullen, we will never pass you off to a paralegal or junior counsel which will give you the best chance at receiving maximum compensation.
In-House Private Investigator at No Cost to You
Most PI attorneys hire someone to investigate the details of your accident and then charge you back for that service. But because we have a full-time private investigator on staff, Mike Foster, who will help develop the evidence necessary to settle your claim, we can offer his services for free.
We Fully Develop Cases and Stay Ahead of The Curve
We use cutting edge technology like 3D imaging videos, when required, to fully demonstrate the extent of severe injuries to the insurance company to help maximize case value.
Free Consultation. Talk to a Highly Skilled Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer Today.
Call or Text (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!