43 TX “Top 50” Personal Injury Settlements in the Last 3 Years Per TopVerdict
INJURED AND NOT AT FAULT?
NO FEES UNLESS YOU COLLECT
- No Upfront Cost – Pay ZERO Fees Until Your Case Settles
- We Guarantee $$ in Your Pocket Or Waive Our Attorney Fees
- Get Medical Diagnostics & Treatment with $0 Out of Pocket
- Pay ZERO Fees of Any Kind Until After Your Case Settles
- Get More $$ in Your Pocket with Our Discounted 29% Contingency Fee Vs. the Industry Standard Fee of 33.3%-35%
Seriously Hurt? We’ll Come to You!
I would recommend Mr.Joseph Morrison to my family and friends with good cognition
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW
Fast Attorney Response
Not only do we offer the lowest fee, according to TopVerdict.com, our Dallas attorneys obtained 43 TX “Top 50” personal injury settlements in the last 3 years. We will maximize your compensation, and you will pay ZERO until after your claim settles. Just call (214) 747-5240 now to talk to an attorney who cares, or use the form or chat feature on this page to request your free consultation.
Trusted Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers Who Settle For More
YOU CAN TRUST OUR FAMILY TO FIGHT FOR YOURS™
When you’re injured, our skilled Dallas attorneys fight tenaciously to ensure the maximum available settlement while offering you the lowest contingency fee. We handle your case the way we would want our own case handled.
Mullen & Mullen is consistently recognized by TopVerdict.com for obtaining some of the largest recoveries in the entire state of Texas. In the last 3 years our firm made the Texas “Top 50 Personal Injury Settlements” list 43 times.
Our stellar results allow us to offer a below industry standard 29% pre-suit contingency fee which means more money in your pocket. Our experienced local team has an incredibly strong work ethic and truly cares. We’ve been privileged to serve North Texas for over 40 years. This is our backyard. Call (214) 747-5240 now for a free consultation and some excellent advice.
Join The Family Who Wins
Our firm has helped victims right here in our backyard recover over $750 million in settlements. When you join the Mullen & Mullen family, your case will be handled like family.
Our Family Guarantees
- We work for you, and we’ve never forgotten that.
- We’ll handle your case the way we’d want our own lawyer to handle our case if we were the client.
- You will be updated at each stage of your case.
- Our attorneys are always happy to provide their personal mobile numbers.
- No matter the amount of your medical bills, you will receive money in your pocket, or we’ll completely waive our attorney fees.
- There’s never a charge to use our in-house investigators or in-house videographer on your case.
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen?
Not only has Mullen & Mullen been featured in Newsweek as one of the best in the USA for our commitment to excellence, but we have also been awarded the prestigious title of Top Injury Law Firm in Dallas by Top Choice Awards™ for five consecutive years, starting from 2019 through 2023, based on customer satisfaction.
Benefit From The Lowest Contingency Fee
The majority of personal injury firms take 33.3% – 35% on pre-suit settlements. Our family puts more of YOUR settlement money in your pocket by offering a discounted 29% contingency fee on pre-suit settlements. Most of our claims settle without the filing of a lawsuit.
Experience and Expertise
Since 1983, our law office has represented thousands of satisfied personal injury and accident attorney clients in North Texas who were not at-fault. With 95 years of combined experience, our highly skilled legal team has obtained over $750 million in settlements across a wide range of cases. Mullen & Mullen has the knowledge, resources, and expertise necessary to navigate complex legal matters and deliver maximum compensation.
Medical Diagnostics & Treatment with Delayed Billing
We have access to cutting edge medical diagnostics and well-established relationships with doctors, chiropractors, surgeons, and all types of medical professionals in Dallas and across the entire state of Texas. The providers we recommend specialize in treating people hurt in accidents of all kinds and are willing to delay billing you until after your case is resolved. Many physicians won’t see patients involved in accidents because they fear being involved in potential litigation.
Our Results Speak For Themselves
Our track record speaks for itself. Mullen & Mullen Law Firm has successfully recovered substantial compensation for countless clients, helping them recover damages for medical expenses, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain, suffering, mental anguish, impairment, and other non-economic damages.
The results-driven approach of our personal injury attorneys has earned us the respect of not only our clients and peers, but also of the insurance companies. They know we mean business and won’t back down. Nothing demonstrates our determination and skills better than us having made TopVerdict.com’s “Top 50 Personal Injury Settlements” in the entire state of Texas 43 times over the last 3 years.
Recent Case Results
We have achieved numerous multimillion-dollar settlements across all practice areas, but we are restricted from displaying some very large results due to settlement confidentiality. Here are a few recent results without confidentiality agreements:
(GROSS SETTLEMENTS LISTED BELOW BEFORE FEES AND EXPENSES)
- $6,150,000.00 for Work injury construction accident
- $4,000,000.00 for Wrongful death
- $2,978,104.95 for Neck and hand Injuries
- $2,550,000.00 for Neck and back Injuries
$2,250,000.00 for Brain injury
- $2,050,000.00 for Car accident injury (was the 4th largest motor vehicle accident settlement in Texas in 2019, according to TopVerdict.com)
- $2,024,050.00 for injury accident caused by a drunk driver
- $2,000,000.00 for Neck injuries
Some lawyers forget that they represent the client, but we never have. Our legal team makes YOU the priority. We understand that you are the boss and will respond quickly to your requests for case updates and assistance. Furthermore, when you need to speak to your counsel, you will speak directly to your counsel, not to a paralegal or secretary, because that’s the way it should be.
At Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, we prioritize our clients’ needs above all else. We fully understand the physical, emotional, and financial burdens that come with a personal injury. Our compassionate lawyers take the time to listen to your story, comprehensively understand your unique circumstances, and tailor our legal strategies accordingly. Your best interests are at the forefront of everything we do.
We promptly answer and return phone calls. At a high volume firm, they’ll get to you when they can. We understand that you are the boss and will respond quickly to your requests for case updates and assistance.
We are dedicated advocates who are not afraid to stand up against insurance companies, corporations, or negligent parties. Mullen & Mullen Law Firm meticulously investigates each claim, gathering evidence, consulting with experts, and building a strong foundation for your case. Our tenacious approach ensures that we pursue every available avenue to maximize your compensation.
As your advocates, we will:
- File all necessary insurance claims at the onset of your case to avoid any delays.
- Assist you in obtaining a loan if you need immediate financial relief.
- Help you secure the medical treatment you need and deserve at no up-front cost to you.
- Establish your lost wages or loss of earning capacity as a result of your injuries (if applicable).
- Retain experts, if necessary, at no up-front cost.
- Negotiate the highest possible settlement offer we can obtain.
- Promptly answer and return phone calls. At a high-volume firm, they’ll get to you when they can. This is because their concern is not each client’s wellbeing, but how many total cases they can settle because that’s how they make a profit. You can rest assured that at Mullen & Mullen, we put quality over quantity.
- Provide a discounted attorney fee. We charge 29% of the gross recovery on claims not requiring litigation, while the industry standard fee is 33.3%-35%.
In-House Accident Investigators at No Cost to You
Most firms hire an investigator to help develop evidence on your case and charge you back for that service. Our firm, however, has 2 full-time accident investigators on staff and we offer their services to you for free. This is another way we will maximize your compensation.
In-House Videographer at No Cost to You
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Video footage is worth a lot more. Our in-house videographer allows us to capture the true impact the accident has on your life beyond mere words on a piece of paper.
We Fully Develop Cases and Stay Ahead of The Curve
When necessary, Mullen & Mullen Law Firm uses cutting edge technology like 3D imaging videos to fully demonstrate the extent of our clients’ injuries to the insurance companies. This also helps maximize the value of your claim.
Join Clients That Rave
I would recommend Mr.Joseph Morrison to my family and friends with good cognition
We have hundreds of reviews with a 5-star rating by real clients.
Mullen and Mullen is the best personal injury team in DFW. When you hire Mullen and Mullen, you have the best personal injury attorneys in DFW. You are getting the best support staff in the state of Texas. Every case is unique; mine took 3 years to complete, and my team was professional in the face of a lot of stalling tactics. Without a bat of an eye, they turned up the heat on the defense for the best possible outcome for all parties. Without details, this group changed my life. Mullen and Mullen helped me change my outlook on life after the accident. The most important lessons I learned: 1) Do not try to navigate a personal injury case no matter the cause 2) Listen and follow the advice of your attorney. Get the best in Texas. Shane and Paula, thank you from me and my family. -Paul S.
They were very responsive and immediately sent a representative to my home to visit with me about my car accident and to coordinate my medical care from start to finish. They were available to answer my questions whenever I called them, and they sent my case to trial instead of settling for the rock bottom offer that was made by the insurance company for the other driver. In the end, the jury awarded me more than 5 times what the other side offered! -Andrea Cooper
Got my family the max payout. Would 100% recommend and will use again if needed in the future. -Rachiel Cirio
Staff is friendly and helpful and they really do care about you not just the money. – Edy
Outstanding law firm, very attentive to their clients health & well being. Shane Mullen is my lawyer and I couldn’t be more pleased. -Samspace81
Our attorney was wonderful and got my husband the best settlement that he could while working very hard to do so. We appreciate everything that Mullen & Mullen did for us. The entire staff was very professional and friendly. Great job! -Rene Bush
Get Help For Every Injury Case Type
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Commercial truck wrecks
- Pedestrian injuries
- Premises liability (Slip and fall)
- Work-related injuries
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury, don’t face the legal process alone. Let our dedicated team at Mullen & Mullen Law Firm guide you every step of the way. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case, assess its merits, and provide you with honest legal advice.
About Our Highly Skilled Attorneys
You will be in very qualified hands if you choose Mullen & Mullen to represent you:
- Hundreds of reviews with a 5-star rating by real clients.
- Google Screened: To qualify for Google Local Services, we passed background and license checks by Pinkerton Investigative Services.
- Dallas BBB A+ Rating
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates: Just go to the member directory list here and search for “Mullen & Mullen Law Firm” to see both Shane Mullen & Joseph Morrison listed for our firm.
Shane V. Mullen, Managing Partner
Managing Attorney, Shane V. Mullen has 21 years of personal injury experience. He is “Top Rated” by Thompson Reuters who named him as a Texas Super Lawyer 3 consecutive years. Shane is also a lifetime member of both the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums, solidifying his expertise in handling significant cases. He is also an esteemed member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America, further attesting to his exceptional legal prowess. Shane brings hard-won, battle born knowledge to your case.