Top Rated Bodily Injury Experts. Best Legal Strategies. No-Win No-Fee.
Award Winning Dallas Legionnaires’ Disease Attorneys You Can Trust to Fight for Your Rights
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm has been serving North Texas for nearly 4 decades.
Our corporate office is in Dallas, TX and we also have satellite locations in Plano, Frisco and Fort Worth. We are a no-win no-fee personal injury lawyers with 38 years of experience maximizing Dallas injury settlements.
There is absolutely no cost to you unless our Dallas lawyers win your legionnaires’ disease case. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
Special Offer: Free Consultation & Discounted Attorney Fee
FREE CASE REVIEW
INJURIES ARE ALL WE DO
Get a discounted 29% contingent attorney fee on Dallas legionnaires’ disease claims not requiring litigation. Mention this ad on first contact.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Legionnaires’ Disease Attorneys in Dallas Who Win You Money
About Legionnaires’ Disease Claims
Did someone else’s negligence result in you having Legionnaires’ disease? You may be entitled to financial compensation.
Have you been diagnosed with Legionnaires’ disease after a recent hospital, nursing home, or hotel stay?
If so, you may be legally entitled to compensation because it can result from others’ negligence.
Hot tubs, swimming pools, decorative fountains, birthing pools, drinking water, and even air conditioners not correctly cared for according to law can spread the disease.
It’s not a disease you get randomly on occasion, like the cold.
If a doctor has diagnosed you with Legionnaires’ disease, it is worth your time to run the situation past a personal injury attorney.
How Do You Choose a Legionnaires’ Disease Attorney?
Which lawyer should you choose? After all, you have hundreds of Legionnaires’ disease lawyers in the Dallas area.
With Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, you get:
- A law firm with one of the best reputations in all of Dallas. Just Google us and research for yourself.
- Attorneys who have won large settlements versus individuals and big companies: $588,516.23 in Young v. ConAgra Foods, $1 million in Foster v. Nelson, and $1.1 million in Robinson v. Howell
- Personal attention because we do not employ any paralegals. Rather, our lawyers do the hard work on your Legionnaires’ disease claim
- More financial compensation than you get with other law firms because of the personal attention your case gets
- Access to medical professionals who will defer billing on your case until it resolves
- A 29% discounted fee if your case settles without going to court (and about 90% of our cases do)
Yes. You get all that. And you can count on our lawyers because:
- Attorney Shane V. Mullen was named a Super Lawyer three consecutive years, placing him among the top 2.5% of all lawyers in Texas.
- Attorney Joseph R. Morrison won a fifth largest premises liability verdict in Texas against Conagra Foods – a 7 billion dollar a year company. He also ran his own firm prior to joining Mullen & Mullen and understands all angles to work to win your claim.
- Attorney Regis L. Mullen, Shane’s father, has 53 years of experience. He began his career working for a huge insurance company. And now he puts that knowledge to use for you. He is always one step ahead of even giant companies.
- Both Shane and Joseph are lifetime members of the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates forums which means they’ve won settlements worth $2+ Million.
Yes. You get all that. And in addition, you’ll like us because we’re pretty nice guys.
We are not nice to defendants. Opposing companies do not want to hear they have to take on Mullen & Mullen.
But when you share the pain and suffering you’ve gone through because of someone else’s negligence; we listen and care. And when you call, you talk to one of our attorneys, rather than someone on our staff.
Free Consultation: Find Out How Much You Could Win Today
Yes. You are in good hands with Mullen & Mullen.
And you only pay if you win. That means you have absolutely no risk.
Learn how much you could win by filling out the form up and to the right, or click this link to schedule your free consultation now
Your consultation is absolutely free. And you have absolutely no obligation or pressure to hire us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Legionnaires’ Disease Lawsuits
How do I know if I have Legionnaires’ disease?
This condition has a number of symptoms. Initial ones include:
- Muscle aches;
- High fever.
But these can get worse. Within 2-3 days of noticing these symptoms, you may also experience:
- Coughing, which may include mucus and blood;
- Shortness of breath;
- Chest pain;
- Infections in wounds you already have;
- Heart infections.
The disease can also lead to death.
If you think you have Legionnaires’ disease, schedule a visit with your doctor immediately.
What causes Legionnaires’ disease?
You cannot contract Legionnaires’ disease from another person. The bacteria Legionella pneumophila causes most cases, as it thrives in water systems humans make.
Most people get the disease by inhaling water droplets with the bacteria. Common places where you get the disease include:
- Hot tubs;
- Cooling towers in the air conditioning (AC) systems found in large buildings;
- Decorative fountains;
- Swimming pools;
- Cooling misters;
- Drinking water.
Am I at risk for Legionnaires’ disease?
This disease is extremely rare. Only about 20,000 people in the US get it each year.
You might be at a higher risk for the disease if you:
- Have a weakened immune system;
- Have a chronic lung disease, emphysema, diabetes, kidney disease or cancer;
- Are over 50.
So, you don’t have to panic about it every time you go into a large building that relies on man-made water systems.
But you do need to know the risks and symptoms so you can protect yourself and act quickly to get care if needed.
Is someone else liable if I have Legionnaires disease?
If a person or company does not properly maintain a water source, and you can prove that water source led to your Legionnaires’ disease infection, they could be held liable.
Public water sources need proper disinfectant and pH levels to kill the bacteria that causes the condition.
If a hotel doesn’t regularly check and maintain chlorine levels in a swimming pool, they could be liable for you having Legionnaires’ disease.
How long do I have to file my Legionnaires disease claim?
Each State has its own statute of limitations which controls how long you have to file a claim. If you wait to file longer than the State’s statute of limitations then a court will throw out your case and that’s why it is important to act as quickly as possible.
So, as soon as you are able, you should move forward with your Legionnaires disease claim. Judges and juries place higher trust in injury victims who act fast.
Should I gather medical records?
No. Focus on your recovery or helping your family member get better.
You have enough stress. And your lawyer will make a formal and more complete request for medical records when necessary.
You should spend time documenting how the illness affects you or your loved one. This could be a daily written log, video log, or ideally, both.
How much does a Legionnaires’ disease lawsuit cost?
It does not cost you anything upfront. Mullen & Mullen only charges a fee when your claim is won and takes it from your final award.
We may have to hire expert witnesses to prove the true extent of the harm caused to you and the financial damage that resulted.
And you may have to talk to our private investigator.
But those services cost you absolutely nothing.
If our attorneys win your personal injury claim, you get compensated for the costs of those expert witnesses.
Think you suffered from Legionnaires’ disease because of someone else’s negligence?
Get a free consultation today with Mullen & Mullen’s Dallas personal injury attorneys to find out if you have a legitimate case and how much you might recover.
Learn how we can help! Contact us in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, or Fort Worth now, to discuss the facts of your potential Legionnaires’ disease claim.
Call (214) 747-5240 now for a fast, free consultation -or- use the quick contact form on this page.
There is never a fee for our legal services unless we obtain a recovery for you.