Workplace Injury Attorneys in St. Louis Who Win You More Money – And Don’t Pay Any Medical Bills Until After You Win Your Claim!
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews Online
Hurt at work because of your employer’s negligence?
You have a pile of medical bills, painful injuries to recover from, lost income, and you can’t do the things you like with the people you love most.
And to top it off, your employer’s insurer may not want to compensate you fairly during this stressful time.
They make their money by not paying claims, after all.
You also have another problem. One you probably don’t even realize.
And that lies in finding a workplace injury lawyer in St. Louis with the experience and desire to get you fair compensation for your injuries.
Because not all workplace injury attorneys in the St. Louis area are the same.
For example, the ones who advertise heavily on TV usually make their money by settling your case as fast as possible.
Called “settlement mills,” they ram you through their process as quickly as they know how.
What about larger firms?
Well, they frequently have an experienced senior attorney supervise your case (the one you meet with). But then, inexperienced junior attorneys and paralegals do all the real work on your claim.
Make sure you ask who works on your claim if you talk to larger firms.
In either situation, your case doesn’t get the care it deserves. And that often means the difference between winning and losing. Even if you win, you may still leave massive amounts of money on the table (sometimes six figures or more!).
That’s where a small, personal firm of workplace injury lawyers comes in. They help you get the maximum amount of money law allows.
How Mullen & Mullen Wins You More Than Other Work Injury Lawyers
At Mullen & Mullen law Firm, we’re a firm of three highly experienced work injury attorneys with a proven track record of winning even complex claims.
An attorney with at least 15 years of experience, and maybe even a few decades, does all the real work on your claim.
And you know that’s the case because we don’t employ a single inexperienced junior attorney or paralegal.
We’ve won work injury claims valued as high as $6.15 million and for practically every type of injury you can imagine.
Notable publications like Thomson-Reuters’ Super Lawyers, Newsweek, Forbes, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and others, have mentioned us for our legal skill.
And clients absolutely love us. Just Google “Mullen & Mullen’s Reviews” to read more than 325 nearly perfect client reviews!
But That’s Not All! Mullen & Mullen Also Does These 3 Things to Put More Money in Your Pocket
Legal skill is the number one thing that helps you walk away from your claim with more money.
But, unlike other workplace injury lawyers in the St. Louis area, we do a few other things to sweeten the deal for you too:
- Connect you with medical services providers who delay billing until after you win your claim. This sounds unbelievable at first. You’ve likely never heard of such a thing. But this is absolutely 100% serious. If we take on your case, we’ll connect you with medical services professionals who won’t take a dime until after you win your claim, even if you don’t have health insurance. That’s a load of stress off your back. And it allows you to focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Pay a reduced 29% case fee (regularly 33.3%) if your claim settles out of court. About 90% of our claims come to settlement without having to go to court. And since that saves us a lot of time and money, we share the savings with you.
- In-house private investigation services. Mike Foster, our private investigator, is an employee. It costs a lot less to employ a private investigator than it does to subcontract one. Plus, Mike has been with us for more than a decade and knows all the right questions to ask and evidence-gathering techniques to use to compile the most compelling information possible that gives you the best chance to win your claim.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with Our St. Louis-Based Workplace Injury Attorneys Today
Missouri law favors the rights of businesses. And getting your injuries covered in the complex workers’ comp system is overwhelming.
You should be compensated for all your work-related injuries, not just the ones the insurance company feels like paying for.
To find out what Mullen & Mullen can do for you, schedule your free consultation today.
You won’t face any annoying high sales pressure to hire us on the spot. Simply learn our opinion of your case. And maybe find out legal strategies other firms have overlooked.
Then make your decision when you feel ready.
Call (314) 465-8733 to schedule your free consultation today.
Workplace Injuries in Missouri: How to Protect Yourself and How Mullen & Mullen Helps
Though they may act like it, the insurance company is not the final authority when it comes to paying for your injuries. Remember, they lobby politicians to create a complex mess of a system that allows them to get out of paying what they should for your injuries.
How do you protect yourself from large insurers who know the system inside and out and use that to their advantage?
Here’s what you can do:
- Know that the law covers you. Many employees don’t even realize workers compensation covers them. However, Missouri law requires employers with at least 5 employees to carry workers’ compensation. And all employers in the construction industry, regardless of how many employees they have, must carry it. And you are covered if you were hurt while traveling for work-related purposes (but not while commuting to and from work).
- Act quickly. To be covered by workers’ compensation, you have just 30 days from the date of your injury to notify your employer. You also have two years to file a claim (but remember you must report it within 30 days). That may be extended an additional year if your employer fails to promptly report your injury to the state Division of Workers’ Compensation.
- Don’t take your insurer’s or employer’s decision as the final word. If, at any point during the process of your claim, you don’t believe you are getting fair compensation for your injuries, you can involve a lawyer. This includes if your claim has been denied entirely. Consultations with workplace injury lawyers are free, so at the very worst, you’ll find out that you did indeed get fair treatment under Missouri law.
- Get prompt medical treatment. We get it…this could unleash a landslide of stress and medical bills you can’t afford. But, if you want to get fair compensation, you need to get medical treatment. It gives you proven documentation of your injuries and the full harm they have caused you. Remember, if Mullen & Mullen takes on your case, we can connect you with medical professionals who delay billing until after you win your claim.
- Beware of private investigators. Yes. Insurance companies will hire private investigators to follow you and try to find evidence that you’re not as injured as you say you are. Make sure you always tell the truth. And if the doctor gives you any orders, follow them perfectly.
- Keep detailed records. You should keep your own journal regarding your injuries, and the pain and disruption they’ve caused to your life. Keep all the paper and electronic communications you get from all medical professionals you see. And keep the same from your employer as well. Your lawyer may be able to dig these up later on if you lose them. However, having your own copy in the first place guarantees you have what you need.
3 Dirty Tricks and Traps Mullen & Mullen Protects You From
Insurers and their claims adjusters aren’t nice. Here’s what they might try to wrangle more money out of you:
- Delaying checks. Insurers must send you checks within a specified time. However, they’ll use the max amount of time available. They recognize you may need the money now. And if they can wear you down and stress you out, they may be able to get you to settle for less. We can file motions to hold them in contempt of court to stop this.
- Hiring doctors who return you to work without restrictions. There’s no guarantee the doctor will do this to you. But they know who pays them. So, insurers get their doctors in place to increase the chances doctors will return you to work without any restrictions, so insurers don’t have to pay any more than they must. We then work to get you in front of a different doctor.
- The employer offers you light duty. If you go back to work, that means more cost savings for the insurer and your employer. Some will work hard to find you alternative light duty, which you may not be able to do, so they don’t have to pay. If this happens, we’ll work to smother your employer and their insurer with paperwork requiring them to prove you can do this light duty and that it is not detrimental to your claim.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today with our St. Louis-Based Workplace Injury Attorneys Today
Don’t take your employer’s or their insurer’s decision at face value. Run your situation by Mullen & Mullen.
We frequently find legal strategies other firms have overlooked. And we have decades of experience winning all sorts of workplace injury claims.
You won’t feel any pressure to hire us on the spot. Simply learn how we can help. Then decide what you want to do next.
Schedule your free consultation today when you call (314) 465-8733.
Get Your Free Consultation Now
We won’t put any pressure on you to hire us on the spot, and we’ll come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! Virtual consultations and sign-ups available.
We’ve Been Treating Clients Like Family Since 1983
You Can Trust Our Family To Fight For Yours
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
100 S 4th St #550
St. Louis, MO 63102
By Appointment Only