Discover Why Clients Choose Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
- Experience and Results. Our Dallas personal injury law firm has been helping injured Texans since 1982, so for almost 4 decades. A substantial number of new clients every month are referred to us by former clients who were pleased with our service and trust us to help their friends and family. The personal injury attorneys at our firm have a combined total of more than 86 years of legal experience handling personal injury cases.
- Shane Mullen was recognized as a Texas Super Lawyers® three consecutive years.
- Attorney Joseph Morrison served as counsel in what became a top 5 recognized Texas premises liability jury verdict.
- Regis Mullen began his career as an insurance adjuster gaining invaluable knowledge of how the insurance industry works. He has successfully practiced personal injury law for 53 years.
- Shane and Joseph are both lifetime members of both the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums which means they’ve reached settlements of at least $2+ million.
- We are a family owned and operated Dallas injury law firm that has represented thousands of injured victims. We handle each and every client’s case the same way we would want our lawyer to handle own case if we were the client.
- 29% Discounted Contingency Fee on cases that settle without litigation. The standard Texas personal injury attorney contingency fee is 33.3% of the gross settlement on cases that settle prior to the commencement of litigation. Some attorneys even charge more. We’re able to offer this discounted fee because we are confident in our ability to obtain excellent financial recovery for our clients.
- Case development and quality. Our Firm does not cattle farm clients through an “assembly line.” At our firm you are not just a number. We don’t use paralegals. Instead, your attorney will be actively involved from the beginning of your case through its completion. Your lawyer won’t just “oversee” your case.
- Our Dallas personal injury law firm has the financial resources to battle insurance companies. We routinely retain experts and utilize our in-house investigator before filing a lawsuit in effort to maximize your chances of obtaining an excellent settlement without having to litigate your case, which saves you time and money. That being said, we will not hesitate to recommend litigation when necessary.
- We help you get medical treatment you need and deserve. Some doctors refuse to treat accident victims. Additionally, If you don’t have health insurance (OR) if paying co-pays and deductibles would be burdensome then, up request, we will refer you to a doctor near your home or office that will defer collecting payment until the conclusion of your case.
We’re going to help you level the playing field and here’s how:
How Were You Hurt?
- Car Accident
- 18 Wheeler or Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Slip, Trip, Fall
- Workplace Injury
- Review our full practice area list
The actions you take and the decisions you make in the days, weeks, and months following a motor vehicle collision will make or break your case.
The insurance industry has already had the opportunity to plan for and strategize how to deal with your claim before you even got hurt. They are a business focused on earning money, not paying you what you deserve or what is fair.
- We will immediately send our firm’s in-house investigator to meet with you at your home or office. After meeting with you, our investigator will begin establishing fault on the other party. This generally includes: ordering your police report, taking photographs and/or video footage of vehicles as well as the scene, interviewing and obtaining affidavits from witnesses, running public records searches, and utilizing the Freedom of Information Act.
- We’re going to make sure your vehicle is repaired or replaced quickly.
- We’re going to make sure you have a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired.
- Recovering lost wages and loss of earning capacity in the future can be tricky, difficult, and may require our firm advancing the money to hire an expert such as a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant and/or Economist.
- If your car accident has caused serious financial stress we will immediately attempt to secure you relief through a law loan and/or through first party insurance coverage.
- Your attorney will immediately send a demand to preserve evidence so that responsible parties do not tamper with or destroy evidence in your favor.
- We can help you get all necessary medical attention. If you do not have health insurance or the high cost of co-pays and deductibles is burdensome we will – upon request – help you find a doctor near your home or work that will defer payment till your case is over. Our firm has established relationships over the past three decades with medical doctors, surgeons, neurologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, diagnostic facilities, and pharmacies across the State of Texas. These healthcare providers all defer payment and have extensive experience helping victims of car accidents recover from their injuries.
- Your case will get the full attention it deserves. Your case won’t be cattle-farmed through a big law firm assembly line. Our firm does not employ a single paralegal. You will have an actual attorney or former insurance claims adjuster that will handle your case from start to finish – monitoring the progress of your case through all steps of the process. Any advice you are given will be custom-tailored to your specific case.
- We will skillfully negotiate to the best of our ability a fair settlement. We insist you recover every dollar you are entitled to.
- Discounted 29% Contingency Fee – We are able to offer this because we obtain good settlements.