Dallas ADT Claim Lawyers – TX ADT Security Breach Lawsuit 2020
Dallas ADT lawyers maximize claim settlements in 2020 TX ADT security breach lawsuit for technician spying. 38 years experience making big companies pay.
There is absolutely no cost to you unless we obtain a recovery. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket.
FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
INJURIES ARE ALL WE DO
GET A DISCOUNTED 29% CONTINGENCY FEE ON CASES NOT REQUIRING LITIGATION. MENTION THIS AD ON 1ST CONTACT.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
ADT Lawyers Who Win You More Money
Were you victimized by the ADT employee who was caught spying? You may be entitled to financial compensation. Mullen & Mullen wins you more. Free consultation. Call (214) 747-5240 today.
Are you one of the 220 ADT customers spied on by an employee for 7 years from 2013-2020?
You shouldn’t have to lose your sense of security in your own home.
If you are the victim of the ADT employee’s actions, you may be entitled to financial compensation for the harm you suffered.
While ADT did ultimately fire the employee and reported him to law enforcement, they may not have done enough to protect you under the law.
The employee gained access to your account by adding his email during routine service calls. But ADT could have sent you automatic notifications anytime a new email was added to your account.
Since ADT failed to do so, you could recover financial compensation for the harm caused.
Reports indicate the employee viewed mostly women and could have seen you undress or being physically intimate.
How Do You Choose an Attorney To Represent You Versus ADT?
ADT is a publicly traded company worth more than $6 billion. They don’t want to pay any more than they have to. And they have brilliant lawyers whose sole purpose lies in minimizing any money they have to pay out.
That means you need the best personal injury lawyer possible. And you can afford the best because personal injury lawyers only take their fee after you win your claim and get your compensation.
With Mullen & Mullen, you get more value than you do with any other Dallas law firm:
- Personal attention. Mullen & Mullen does not employ paralegals or inexperienced junior attorneys. Experienced senior attorneys do all the real work on your claim and respond to your phone calls.
- More financial compensation because of the work your attorney does himself.
- A lower 29% fee if your case settles out of court (and about 90% of our cases do). The standard fee is 33.3%.
- Mullen & Mullen won “Top Choice Injury Law Firm” in Dallas for 2019 & 2020 from Top Choice Awards™ based on customer satisfaction. We have one of the best reputations in the Dallas Metroplex.
And you can count on our Dallas ADT lawyers because:
- Attorney Shane Mullen was named a Texas Super Lawyer three consecutive years, which places him in the top 2.5% of all personal injury lawyers. Thomson-Reuters owns the publication and evaluates candidates on 12 points designed to eliminate manipulation and truly identify the top lawyers.
- Attorney Regis Mullen, Shane’s father, has 53 years of legal experience. He started out representing big insurance companies. Now he uses the big guys’ legal tricks and traps to help you win your claim.
- Our lawyers have won large claims versus gigantic corporations. Attorney Joseph R. Morrison won $588,516.23 in Young v. Conagra Foods which was the 5th largest premises liability recovery in Texas in 2012. Prior to joining Mullen & Mullen, he also ran his own personal injury firm. You can bet he knows how to win claims versus ADT.
- Shane won $1 million in Foster v. Nelson, another $1.1 million in Robinson v. Howell, and Priscilla Hughes won a confidential amount versus Wal-Mart.
- Shane and Joseph both are life-time members of the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums, having won settlements of $2+ million for clients.
ADT does not want to hear that they have to face Mullen & Mullen.
But you can relax because we’re pretty nice guys in person. You already have enough stress and don’t need to worry about dealing with your lawyer.
Because we’re a small firm of three attorneys, we value relationships. Our lawyers listen, care, and help you through all the difficulty ADT’s negligence has caused.
Find Out How Much You Could Win During Your Free Consultation with our Dallas ADT Lawyers
You have absolutely no risk and no pressure during your free consultation. Simply find out if you have a claim, how we’d approach it, and what you could win.
And remember that you have absolutely no pressure to hire Mullen & Mullen now.
Frequently Asked Questions about the ADT Scandal
How did the ADT employee harm customers?
The employee added his email to their accounts during on-site service calls. After installing their security cameras, he was able to access those cameras and see whatever they would show.
He could access both live and recorded video.
So, he could see the victims undress or engage in sexual intimacy. Some of the violated ADT customers were victims of assault.
In at least one case, the employee voyeured one victim on dozens of occasions.
How does ADT have liability in this?
Every case is unique. We’d have to hear the details of your personal story to understand how you specifically were victimized.
Speaking generally, ADT may be responsible for:
- Negligent hiring;
- Infliction of emotional distress;
- Intrusion upon seclusion.
ADT, on the surface, appears to be fully cooperating with law enforcement. They revoked the employee’s access to customer accounts, fired him, reported him to law enforcement (the FBI is investigating), and are working to prevent this from happening again.
However, that doesn’t mean they can escape legal liability and compensating victims like you for the harm caused.
What could I be compensated for by law?
Again, this depends on the unique circumstances of your situation. You may be able to get compensation for:
- Emotional suffering;
- Mental anguish;
- Damage to relationships;
- Medical expenses, including mental health services.
What should I do if ADT contacts me?
Don’t give them any information.
More than likely they will use whatever you offer against you to minimize what they have to pay.
Remember, ADT is a publicly traded company. They need to keep as much money as possible so they look good to their investors.
If ADT contacts you, don’t even talk to them.
Instead, talk to a personal injury lawyer. You can get a free consultation and find out if you have a claim. You have absolutely no risk in finding out exactly how you should be compensated for the harm caused to you.
Schedule your free consultation with Mullen & Mullen today to find out how much you could win in a 2020 TX ADT Security Breach Lawsuit.