Topic: Filing a Texas Dog Bite Injury Claim – Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
Did a dog bite you or your child? Insurer doesn’t want to pay? Our experienced dog bite “Super Lawyers” (according to Thomson-Reuters) get you the maximum settlement allowed. 38 Years Experience.
Our no-win no-fee Dog Bite Attorneys in Dallas, Plano, Frisco and Fort Worth Will Get You the Maximum Compensation Allowed for Your Injuries. Free Consultation.
Were you or your child bitten by a dangerous dog?
You’re certainly experiencing intense physical pain. Your dog bite injuries may take weeks or months to recover from. And they might even be permanent.
Then there’s the psychological trauma. You constantly worry about loose dogs in your neighborhood as you walk about, when you should feel safe and relaxed.
When you see a dog you know that looks friendly, you still feel an awkward tension that maybe this dog will lunge and bite you. And if your child was the victim, imagine all the peace and security they lose for the coming years… at an age when they should be enjoying a carefree life. Imagine the mental anguish that would associated with permanent disfigurement resulting from a vicious dog attack.
Then you have the financial fallout. Medical bills pile up and you don’t know how to pay them while still meeting your other financial obligations. And you have no clue what the final costs will even be.
The dog owner’s insurance company delays or denies payment, leaving you to foot the bills.
What do you do when you feel hopeless? Because, after all, this dog bite wasn’t your fault.
Smart Dog Bite Victims Call on Mullen & Mullen To Get the Most Money for Their Injuries
Dog bites happen. And sometimes even when the owner has done a responsible job of caring for their dog.
But most often, dog bites happen because owners haven’t done their part in properly training, supervising, or restraining the dog.
Usually, they know their dog has previously displayed aggressive or dangerous behavior. But, they failed to take the proper steps to keep others safe from their dog.
To be considered “dangerous,” and to be held legally liable for the injuries caused by their dog, our lawyers will attempt to demonstrate:
- The dog made an unprovoked attack that caused bodily injury, and that attack happened outside the dog’s enclosure; or
- Or, that the dog has already committed an attack outside its enclosure in the past, and that the owner should reasonably believe this could happen again; or
- The ownner defined a standard of care relating to the canine and deviated from same.
Dog owners should maintain some form of liability insurance, just in case their dog attacks and injures someone. Typically, that falls under their homeowner’s insurance. Usually, a simple homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy carries at least $100,000 – $300,000 in coverage.
And that’s why you need the help of the brightest dog bite lawyers you can find.
Believe it or not, you can afford the top dog bite attorneys in Dallas. That’s because we charge a contingent fee based on the final settlement value of your case. You don’t pay anything up front. And you only pay a fee if your case is successful.
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen’s Dog Bite Attorneys?
With our injury lawyers, you get among the top minds not just in Dallas, but in Plano, Frisco, Fort Worth or anywhere in Texas. We do everything in our power to make sure you get fair compensation for your injuries.
Attorney Shane Mullen has been named a “Super Lawyers Rising Star” from 2014-2016. This Thomson-Reuters publication uses a 12-point process to identify the top 2.5% of all lawyers under 40 or with less than 10 years of experience. Their process eliminates the chance of using friends or political connections to gain recognition, so it’s a highly accurate measure of a lawyer’s legal skill.
Shane is a lifetime member of both the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum” and the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum”. So if you have a large insurance company staring you down and refusing to pay, you’ve got nothing to worry about with Shane in your corner.
Shane’s father, Regis L. Mullen, has practiced for more than 40 years. He started out working for a major insurance company, but switched over to helping injury victims once he understood how injured victims were routinely taken advantage of. He has inside knowledge on how insurance carriers work which he now puts to use for you.
Finally, Attorney Joseph Morrison used to run his own boutique litigation firm, where – as managing attorney – he filed and supervised hundreds of lawsuits. Joseph has been recognized by VerdictSearch for obtaining a Top 5 Texas Verdict (Premises Liability) and is a current member of The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40”.
…But That’s Not Where the Benefits of Choosing Mullen & Mullen End!
Besides a skilled and experienced legal team, Mullen & Mullen offers a number of other benefits:
- Delayed medical billing until your case finishes. Our injury law firm has relationships with medical providers that allow you to pay your medical bills from your final settlement amount. That way, you can focus your attention on recovering from your injuries – not a mountain of medical debt and bill collectors harassing you for payment.
- Personal representation of your case – which leads to larger settlement amounts. Large volume firms often have so many cases that the lawyer may not get involved until the very end of the process. Often times that will be too late to properly develop the case. At Mullen & Mullen, our lawyers oversee and develop cases at each and every step of the case. This means your case has a much greater chance of winning… and that you win more money.
- Lower expenses (and more money in your pocket). We employ a private investigator. Most firms contract this service out, which costs more, and they pass the bill on to you. 90% of our claims settle out of court…which saves you a lot of time and money. And mention you found us through this website, and we’ll cut our fee to 29% of your cases’ final settlement value (down from the industry-standard 33.3%). We can offer this reduced fee because of the higher settlement values we routinely obtain on behalf of clients.
Get Your Free Dog Bite Consultation Today to Find Out How Much Money You Might Win
When you meet with your attorney, you won’t deal with a narcissistic egomaniac who does all the talking, and who hits you with a high pressure sales pitch.
Our Dallas dog bite lawyers listen to you, while asking the right questions. You learn everything you need so you can make the best decision for yourself. Find out how much you could win, and learn our strategy for winning your dog bite injury claim.
Call or text us at (214) 747-5240 to get your free consultation today!
More Information on Dog Bite Injuries: