Hurt in a Lyft Accident? Our Attorneys Get You The Money You Deserve!
Mullen & Mullen’s Lyft lawyers get you the money you deserve for your injuries. Get genuinely compassionate service from lawyers with decades of experience. Free no-obligation consultation. Call 214.747.5240 today to find out how much you could win!
Lyft Doesn’t Want to Pay for Your Injuries… But Our Experienced and Proven Injury Lawyers Make Them Pay You the Money You Deserve
The big problem that complicates accidents involving Lyft drivers is that their vehicles don’t get considered commercial vehicles. Their drivers don’t get a “livery” license like traditional taxi drivers do.
Lyft does insure their drivers. But if their driver doesn’t have a passenger, that insurance coverage may not actually take effect…
And you can bet Lyft uses that complication to their advantage.
To top it off, Lyft is a $2.5 billion company. That means they have the money to hire the most talented lawyers in the country. And their sole goal is to pay you as little as possible (and hopefully nothing at all).
So if you’ve been involved in an auto accident caused by a negligent Lyft driver, you need the best accident injury attorney you can find to represent your interests. And fortunately, you can hire the top lawyer available because they only charge you a percentage of your final settlement value after you win your case.
Why It’s Important to Not Hire the First Lawyer You Talk To
You have a lot of money riding your case. In fact, it may be the single largest payment you ever get.
…But that’s not the reason it’s important to talk to several Lyft lawyers in Dallas.
The reason it is important is because you want to find a lawyer who gets you the most money possible for your injuries. Believe it or not, some lawyers might not be focused on your individual case – even though their compensation is directly tied to the amount you win.
- The heavy-advertising firms you hear on the radio, see on billboards, and experience on TV sometimes slam you through their process as fast as possible. They often deal with volume…quantity not quality.
- Large firms generally have a senior attorney supervise your case but junior attorneys or paralegals often do all the real work. The experienced attorneys sometimes don’t evaluate your case until the end of the process – when it’s too late to properly develop the case.
So, talk to a number of lawyers at different types of firms first. Ask who does the real work on your claim. See if they’re in a rush to process your claim.
Definitely don’t give in to any high-pressure sales pushes to sign now.
…And make sure you find the third type of firm first before making your decision.
Why Trust Mullen & Mullen’s Lyft Lawyers?
At Mullen & Mullen, our attorneys listen and care about every detail of your life following your accident – and your claim itself. As a small firm of three experienced attorneys, we give your case the individual attention it needs and deserves to maximize the final settlement value.
Our attorneys do all the real work themselves. We do not employ a single paralegal or junior attorney. That means your chances of winning your claim, and the amount you win, rise dramatically.
Take a minute to learn about our team’s skills and experience:
- Senior Managing Attorney Shane Mullen has obtained full policy limits for clients without even having to file suit – which can often save clients thousands and thousands of dollars in attorney fees and expenses. Recent victories include Robinson v. Howell ($1.1 million pre-suit settlement) and Foster v. Nelson ($1 million pre-suit settlement). He very recently obtained full policy limits of $2,024,050.73 on a case. Besides that, Shane’s been named a “Super Lawyers Rising Star” from 2014-2016 by the same-named Thomson-Reuters publication. That ranks him among the top 2.5% of all lawyers under 40 or with less than 10 years of experience – in one of the most competitive legal markets in the nation.
- Senior Associate Attorney Joseph R. Morrison won the fifth-largest premises liability verdict in Texas in 2012. The case was against a huge $11.6-billion company – ConAgra foods. So, he’s a fearless advocate to have on your side in the courtroom. And taking on Lyft doesn’t intimidate him.
- Founding Attorney Regis Mullen has more than 40 years of legal experience. He began his career working for the insurance companies. So, that means he now knows all their tricks and traps – and how to easily counter every one of them .
And when you call, you talk directly to your lawyer. You don’t speak to a paralegal or secretary.
What Makes Mullen & Mullen Different from Other Firms?
Besides our skill, experience, and compassionate demeanor, you’ll also like the following about Mullen & Mullen:
- You may not have to pay for your medical bills until after your claim settles. We get it – you don’t have the money to pay for all your outrageously expensive medical bills. You don’t need that stress in addition to your own recovery and a legal process. So, we have special partnerships with various medical institutions willing to delay the payment of your bills until after your claim settles. Don’t worry – your claim can include compensation for past, present, and future medical bills.
- Lower legal expenses mean more money in your pocket. Most law firms subcontract their private investigator. However, we employ one. This means lower costs. And those savings get passed directly on to you.
- Occasionally available reduced fee discounts. We do run special promotions from time-to-time that result in a lower-than-normal fee. The standard fee runs 33.3% of your case’s final settlement value. Visit our “Special Discount” section to see if any are available. And make sure you mention you found us through this website to maintain your eligibility.
Get Your Free Consultation Today To See How Much You Could Win
The longer you wait, the more evidence disappears. Memories change. Papers and information get lost. Witnesses pass away or move to unknown addresses. And the more skeptical opposing attorneys, juries, and judges become.
So, the faster you act, the greater your chances of winning. And the more you’re likely to win.
Contact our Lyft lawyers today using the “Fast Attorney Response” form to the right or by calling (214) 747-5240.