Topic: Filing a Texas Birth Injury Claim – Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
Proven Birth Injury Lawyers Who Have Won Millions for Clients and have 36 Years of Experience
Our birth injury lawyers in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, and Fort Worth get you the money you deserve for your child’s birth injuries. Compassionate service. Don’t pay a penny unless we win your claim. Free no-obligation consultation, reduced contingency fee. 36 Years Experience.
“I’m sorry. Your child has experienced a severe birth injury. They’ll have lifelong developmental delays. And they’ll need help performing basic daily self-care activities.”
…No parent wants to hear those words from a doctor.
But unfortunately, even with our modern medical technology, mistakes and tragedies still happen.
What Should You Do If You Believe Your Child’s Birth Injury Resulted from Medical Malpractice?
Law allows medical professionals to make honest mistakes. But sometimes, they cross the line and act irresponsibly in a negligent manner.
And that’s when you may have a legal claim that entitles you to compensation for your child’s injuries.
Birth-related medical malpractice is costly and difficult to prove. So, you need the best lawyers you can find.
And since birth injury lawyers only collect their fee from your final settlement value when you win, you can afford the best available – even if you don’t have a single cent to pay them.
Why Choose Mullen & Mullen’s Birth Injury Lawyers?
Smart consumers like you do their research. You’ll investigate various birth injuries lawyers online. And if you’re really sharp, you meet with several lawyers before finally making your choice.
And you’re wise to do so. Because after all, a lot of money is riding on your case.
It doesn’t make any sense to hire the first birth injury lawyer you come to.
So as you do your research, why would you choose Mullen & Mullen’s birth injury lawyers?
Here’s what makes us different:
- Proven track record of success. Senior attorney Shane Mullen won $1.1 million in Robinson v. Howell and $1 million in Foster v. Nelson – both settlements that didn’t require a trial. Senior associate attorney Joseph Morrison used to manage his own firm and also won the 5th largest premises liability verdict in Texas in 2012. Attorney Regis Mullen has more than 40 years of experience – including working for insurance companies. So you can rest assured knowing you’re in the hands of a true team of professionals.
- Maximum chance of winning the most money possible for your claim. Our injury law firm doesn’t employ a single paralegal or junior attorneys. Larger firms (and smaller ones too) routinely employ both and pass off much of your case’s work to them. Their lesser experience and skill results in weaker legal arguments, which also lowers your chances of winning – and the amount you win. At Mullen & Mullen, our experienced senior attorneys do all the real work. That means you have a far greater chance of winning your claim – and getting the most money possible.
- Relationships with medical institutions that delay billing until your claim finishes. Tired of medical bills piling up, watching your credit score plummet, and bill collectors harassing you for payment with no concern about your ability to pay? Don’t worry about it! We have relationships with medical institutions willing to serve you – and who wait for payment until after your claim settles.
- Impeccable reputation. Go ahead and Google “Mullen & Mullen Dallas” and “Shane Mullen reviews,” or whatever related search you want. You’ll only hear great things about our firm. We even have a 4.9-star rating on Google – with over 100 total reviews!
- Genuinely nice guys. Even when a lawyer’s on your side, you tend to think they may be difficult to talk to or arrogant. But relax – you get none of that at Mullen & Mullen. Not only do we have some of the best birth injury lawyers in Texas, but our lawyers listen and care with great compassion. This isn’t an easy time in your life. And we do everything we can to make this stressful process as painless as possible for you.
Why It’s Important to Act Fast
Texas’ birth injury statute of limitations is extremely confusing. You should have until your child turns 20 to file your claim. However, Texas has a “statute of repose” which limits this to 10 in medical malpractice cases. But sometimes you can’t know the full extent of the birth injuries, so your lawyer may be able to successfully argue this time limit should be extended.
You should play it safe and smart and act immediately because over time evidence disappears and your memory fades. Plus, it doesn’t look good if you wait for years with full knowledge your child has serious birth injuries.
You can recover compensation for past, present, and future injuries. So filing your claim as soon as possible makes sense.
We can help you with any birth injury claim imaginable – Erb’s palsy, Klumpke’s palsy, brachial plexus injuries, brain injuries (cerebral palsy, seizures), hypoxic birth injuries (HIE), meconium birth injuries, pitocin birth injuries, hemorrhage, facial paralysis, cephalohematoma, caput succedaneum, and others.
Get Your Free Consultation Today to Find Out How Much You Could Win!
But the only way to find out how much you can win with your claim is by contacting us for your free consultation.
Don’t worry – we won’t use any high pressure tactics to get you to sign now. Simply learn whether you have a case, how we’d approach it, and an estimate of how much you could win. Then, make your decision when you’re ready.
Just call us or contact us online today.