Learn about the types of accident and personal injury claims our no win no fee attorneys represent.
Call (214) 747-5240 for a friendly, free, no-pressure consultation regarding your accident or injury claim. We’ll explain your rights and options. Here’s what one client said in a recent review originally posted on Google here.
The whole accident and everything that followed was stressful, but from the beginning, Shane Mullen and his team put me at ease and took care of everything, from assisting me with finding the best medical care, to dealing with the insurance company. They are very professional and just provided excellent customer service which can be hard to find these days. I will admit, that when I first spoke with Shane in person, (which is not required by the way because they go above and beyond to make the whole process convenient for you) he came off a little strong because he is very blunt and straight to the point. I appreciate that though. He doesn’t sugar coat anything or beat around the bush. He lays out all the facts up front, and is clear about the step by step process to follow and all the options available to you. There is no pressure or trying to persuade you. They truly care and it shows, and they WILL fight for you! I’m grateful. Thank you all and God bless. -Rechelle F
We’ll come to your home, office or hospital room if it’s more convenient for you, and there is never a fee for an initial consultation. As a matter of fact, you will never owe us any fee unless our attorneys obtain a settlement for you. Upon hiring us, mention our discounted 29% contingency fee on accident and injury claims that settle without the filing of a lawsuit.
Types of Accident and Personal Injury Claims We Represent
- Wrongful Death Claims – A wrongful death claim is brought by certain family members that directly suffer financial and/or emotional harm because of the untimely loss of a relative caused by someone else’s negligence or gross negligence.
- Car Accident Injury Claims – The actions you take and the decisions you make in the days, weeks, and months following a car accident will make or break your injury claim.
- 18 Wheeler & Commercial Truck Accident Injury Claims – Big insurance companies know they have increased exposure when an 18 wheeler or commercial truck has been involved in a wreck, especially one that initiates an injury claim. The minimum liability insurance policy on most tractor/trailers is $1,000,000.
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Claims – Most motorcycle accidents involve significant injuries and damages. Motorcycle drivers and passengers are not as protected as they would have been in a car or truck accident injury claim.
- Texting While Driving Accident Injury Claims – You didn’t ask for your life to be turned upside down because someone was texting and not paying attention. We will assist you in getting your life back on track by helping you to secure any and all necessary medical treatment at no up-front cost as part of advocating for you in your injury claim.
- Drunk Driving Accident Injury Claims – If you were injured, or a loved one was killed, by a driver who was impaired by drugs, alcohol, or narcotic pain medication you may be entitled to punitive damages as part of your injury claim as a result of the driver’s grossly negligent and/or reckless conduct.
- Pedestrian & Crosswalk Accident Injury Claims – We’ve been recovering damages for victims of pedestrian accidents for 35 years. We know the arguments the insurance companies will likely raise before they even raise them in defense of an injury claim.
- Work Injury Claims – Determining whether you may be entitled to file a work injury claim against your employer or former employer can be fact-intensive and is based on several factors.
- Premises Liability (Slip and Fall) Injury Claims – The law is not on your side. The legislature and courts across the State of Texas have made it very difficult for slip and fall victims to recover damages from premises liability injury claims.
- Medical Malpractice Injury Claims – Medical malpractice injury claims are often challenging due to changes in Texas law specifically designed to cut back on these types of cases.
- Bad Faith Insurance – Insurance carriers exist to make money for their executives and shareholders… not to make sure injured victims are adequately compensated for their losses.
- Pharmaceutical Liability (Prescription Drug) Injury Claims – The pharmaceutical industry is big business and drug companies are constantly churning out new pills, gels, and ointments that we are led to believe are safe and will help us but instead cause injury or even death.
- Risperdal Lawsuits – Sometimes, big corporations put making a profit ahead of your health. In the case of Risperdal, that’s what Johnson & Johnson (and their pharmaceutical company, Janssen) chose to do. The US Department of Justice accused J&J of illegally marketing Risperdal, citing it didn’t wait to get FDA approval for the drug before promoting it.
- Xarelto Lawsuits – Designed to treat and prevent blood clots, Xarelto unfortunately sometimes does exactly the opposite. Instead, Xarelto can cause you to bleed internally – to the point where it’s fatal.
- Dangerous & Defective Product Liability Claims – Our law firm can assist you in determining whether the product that injured you had a design defect or manufacturing defect that caused your injuries to see if you can make a claim.
- Diminished Value Claims – You may be entitled to damages for the loss of value to your vehicle following an accident. Sometimes original parts are not utilized in the repairs or defects still exist after the repairs are completed.
No Matter How You Were Injured Our Attorneys Can Help
At a fundamental level we represent and advocate for injured victims. Those harmed by another’s recklessness or negligence. We’ve been doing so for 35 years, and our attorneys have processed thousands of injury claims for clients during that time. Not every injury claim, however, falls into a neat or pre-defined category. Don’t assume just because you didn’t see the exact facts of your injury claim listed here, that we cannot be of assistance. Contact us at (214) 747-5240 to talk now.
Injury claim consultations are free with our attorneys. We want to discuss the individual facts and circumstances of your case.
We assist many people under the doctrine of “General Negligence” when the actions of the at-fault party were intentional. General negligence can usually be established if the at-fault party failed to perform or act as a reasonably prudent person or company would have acted under similar circumstances. Some examples of general negligence or intentional conduct might include:
Boat Accident Injury Claims
Boat accident injury claims obviously have similarities to car accident injury claims. It is important, however, to have counsel familiar with the rules and regulations for the safe operation of a boat as well as licensing requirements for operators. Boat accident claims can involve a collision between two boats, a single boat losing control, a collision with a boat and someone swimming in a lake, injuries caused by boat propellers, injuries caused by a boat capsizing, and injuries resulting from water sports. Common claims involve fatal drowning, brain damage from asphyxiation, spinal injuries, or amputation.
Bus Accident Injury Claims
Bus accident injury claims can results from a number of scenarios. For example, you could be a passenger in a car struck by a bus or a pedestrian struck by a bus. In many circumstances you can sustain injuries as a passenger in a bus, due to the negligence of the bus driver or another motorist. Our injury attorneys have filed a substantial number of claims against Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) and other bus operators for injuries sustained by clients.
Food Poisoning /Unsafe Food Injury Claims
Our injury attorneys have represented clients who have been diagnosed with food poisoning as a result of negligent preparation of food by a restaurant or manufacturer or the negligent storing of food by a restaurant or grocery store. For example, we were able to assist clients who were poisoned by Peanut Butter in the past. In addition, we have represented clients who sustained major injuries to their teeth when they bit into a rock or hardened byproduct of the food.
Negligent Cable or Telephone Installation Injury Claims
We have represented clients in injury claims due to the negligence of cable companies or telephone companies. In most instances the cable company or telephone company failed to timely return to our client’s home to bury a cable and our client sustained injuries when he or she tripped over the cable.
Inadequate / Negligent Security Injury Claims
Our attorneys have assisted clients in claims who sustained injuries because an apartment complex or business failed to have adequate security measures in place to protect them. For example, a night club with a history of violent altercations could be found to be negligent in not having a security guard inside the club. A McDonald’s with a huge late night crowd (after bars close) could also be found to be negligent if they didn’t have a security guard in the restaurant. A business with a history of attacks in its parking lot could be negligent if they failed to have adequate lighting in the parking lot in question.
Dog Bite Injury Claims
Our attorneys have represented numerous clients in claims who were injured by a dog that was inherently dangerous (such as a Pit Bull) or by a dog whose owner knew it had a tendency to bite. Injuries often include lacerations, scratches, missing areas of flesh, or injuries sustained trying to flee the dog attack. Case analysis will include whether the dog owner may have violated a “leash law” in allowing his canine to run free.
Bicycle Accident Injury Claims
Bicycle accident injury claims are also very similar to motorcycle accident injury claims. Our attorneys have represented a substantial number of bicyclists who suffered injuries when they were either struck by a motor vehicle of some sort or ran off the road by an automobile.
Swimming Pool Accident Injury Claims
Swimming pool accident injury claims remain all too common and often involve young children. Unfortunately, in many such accidents young children are killed or suffer serious brain injuries due to asphyxiation. Often times these accidents occur because a homeowner negligently allowed children to enter the premises, negligently failed to monitor the children while they were swimming, or negligently prevented children from accessing the pool even though they knew the children were doing so. In other circumstances apartments have failed to properly prevent access to community pools by young children.
Burn Injury Claims
Our attorneys may be able to assist you with a claim if you sustained injuries in an explosion or fire at your home or apartment, someone else’s home or apartment, your place of business, or a retail establishment. Many explosions occur at large plants or factories. Still other burn injuries can occur in situations where a homeowner was negligent. For example, we represented a client in an injury claim who was burned when a homeowner threw gasoline onto a fire in order to burn brush more quickly.
Assault & Battery Injury Claims
If you have been injured by a violent assault our law firm may be able to assist you. Often times these injury claims involve a degree of excessive force (a bouncer at a club) or they can simply involve an unprovoked attack. These types of injury claims would include sexual assault cases. It is important to determine if the person that assaulted you was in the course and scope of employment at the time of the attack. It is also important to determine the attacker’s financial assets. Assault & Battery cases generally allow for the recovery of punitive damages.
Dram Shop Injury Claims
If a bar, restaurant, or homeowner over-serves someone alcohol and allows them to operate a motor vehicle and that person subsequently injures or kills another motorist or pedestrian, a cause of action might exist not only against the intoxicated motorist but also against the bar, restaurant, or homeowner.
Regardless of how you were injured, contact our Dallas personal injury attorneys today at (214) 747-5240 to find out how we can help you!
Initial consultations are always free and we offer a reduced contingency fee for injury claims that settle without litigation (does not apply to prescription drug injury cases). Click here to learn more.