Top Rated Bodily Injury Experts. Best Legal Strategies. No-Win No-Fee.
Award Winning Dallas Brain Injury Attorneys You Can Trust to Fight for Your Rights
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm has been serving North Texas for nearly 4 decades.
Our corporate office is in Dallas, TX and we also have satellite locations in Plano, Frisco and Fort Worth. We are no-win no-fee personal injury lawyers with 38 years of experience maximizing Dallas traumatic brain injury settlements.
There is absolutely no cost to you unless our Dallas lawyers win your brain injury case. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
Special Offer: Free Consultation & Discounted Attorney Fee
FREE CASE REVIEW
INJURIES ARE ALL WE DO
Get a discounted 29% contingent attorney fee on Dallas traumatic brain injury claims not requiring litigation. Mention this ad on first contact.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
About Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
Have you experienced a traumatic brain injury in Dallas, TX? Many accident victims have and don’t even know it. Doctors routinely miss the signs because there are a wide range of symptoms. Sometimes they’re mild and barely even noticeable. And in many cases they don’t appear until weeks after your accident.
What are the signs and symptoms of a traumatic brain injury (TBI)?
According to Mayo Clinic, a mild traumatic brain injury causes you to experience symptoms like these:
- Losing consciousness for a few seconds to a few minutes;
- Feeling dazed, confused, and disoriented;
- Problems speaking;
- Interrupted sleep;
- Sleeping more than normal;
- Feeling dizzy and losing your balance;
- Blurred vision;
- Ringing in your ears;
- A bad taste in your mouth;
- Changes in your ability to smell;
- Feeling sensitive to light or sound;
- Unusual mood swings;
- Difficulty remembering and concentrating;
- Feeling anxious and depressed.
What are the signs and symptoms of a moderate or severe TBI?
- Losing consciousness for several minutes or hours;
- Persistent headache or one that worsens;
- Vomiting and nausea that continues;
- One or both pupils remain dilated;
- Fluid draining from your nose and ears;
- Inability to wake up from sleeping;
- Weakness/numbness in your fingers and toes;
- Loss of coordination;
- Extreme confusion;
- Unusual agitation and irritable behavior;
- Slurred speech;
- Any unusual change in your conscious awareness.
That’s a long list of symptoms! Many are difficult to precisely define making them subjective to your own experience.
That means proving traumatic brain injury causation, where another party is likely responsible for your injuries, can be difficult.
So if you believe someone else’s negligent behavior caused your symptoms, you need a proven Dallas brain injury lawyer with unquestionable competence.
How prevalent is traumatic brain injury?
The Texas Brain Injury Alliance says 144,000 Texans experience a TBI each year, 381,000 Texans currently live with a disability caused by TBI, and 5,700 end up with a permanent disability due to a TBI each year. And of the 1.7 million people nationwide who sustain a TBI annually, 52,000 die.
Motor vehicle accidents are the second leading cause of TBI, resulting in 17.3% of all TBI injuries and 31.8% of all TBI deaths.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) levied its highest fine ever – $105 million against Fiat Chrysler. On July 26th, Fiat Chrysler acknowledged numerous violations of the Motor Vehicle Safety Act’s requirements to repair vehicles with safety defects.
In addition to the $105 million fine, Fiat Chrysler agreed to buy back some of the defective vehicles and submit to intensive federal oversight. The violations stem from 23 recalls that covered more than 11 million of their defective vehicles.
And for the past decade, more than 3,000 motorists have died on Texas highways each year. In 2014, there were just 288 fewer deaths (3,534 versus 3,822) than 2003, an 8.1% decrease. Deaths on Texas highways reached a recent low in 2010, with 3,060, and have been on the rise every year since.
And many of the injuries and deaths are traumatic brain injuries.
The NHTSA crash tests with dummies to prevent traumatic brain injuries.
You remember the crash test dummy commercials from the mid-90s, don’t you? They were even semi-popular toys and had their own comic books for a short time.
Well today, the Biomechanics & Trauma division of the NHTSA works with other organizations from around the world to reduce the frequency of traumatic brain injury, death, and all other injuries in car crashes. But besides having the enviable and super-fun job of crashing cars and studying the results all day through its CIREN program, NHTSA experts also:
- Develops its own brain injury research
- Creates procedures to help emergency medical responders better assess motorist injuries through its AACN program
- Continually makes advances in human modeling to more accurately simulate crashes
- Works to conduct tests specific for “vulnerable occupants” like senior citizens and children
Hopefully, they can find more ways to reduce the frequency and symptoms of TBI in the near future!
Why Choose Our Dallas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers to Handle Your Case?
Most people hire the first lawyer they talk to. But remember, you’re in charge of a major hiring decision.
Make a bad decision and hire a Dallas traumatic brain injury attorney who cares more about lining his own pockets, and you could cost yourself six, and even seven, figures. This can happen with popular law firms who advertise on TV and the radio because they often settle your claim as fast as possible to maximize their own profit.
However, if you make a smart decision, you get all the money you deserve for your injuries and damages related to your traumatic brain injury.
And that’s why Mullen & Mullen’s Dallas brain injury lawyers make sense. Because not only do our lawyers have every bit of skill needed to get you the maximum fair compensation you can for your injuries – they’re pretty nice guys too.
Senior Attorney Shane Mullen routinely wins six and seven-figure brain injury claims for clients.
Recent victories include:
- $2,024,050.73 (involved TBI)
- $950,000.00 (involved TBI)
… And both cases were won before court became necessary. That saves an incredible amount of time, money, and stress for you.
This might be why Shane’s been named a “Texas Super Lawyer” three consecutive years. It’s not just any award. The Thomson-Reuter’s publication uses a 12-point system to evaluate all applying attorneys and eliminate any chance of you-scratch-my-back-I-scratch-yours from influencing the award.
Senior associate attorney Joseph R. Morrison was previously recognized for obtaining a Top 5 Texas Verdict (Premises Liability). Prior to Mullen & Mullen, he ran his own firm.
And finally, Regis Mullen (Shane’s father), has 53 years of legal experience. Initially, he began working for insurance companies. So he knows all the little tricks and traps they lay so they can avoid paying you.
You’re in some of the most competent hands in all of Texas with Mullen & Mullen Law Firm.
What makes Mullen & Mullen Law Firm different?
What races through your mind when you first realize you need to hire a lawyer?
You might wonder:
- How much will this cost?
- Will the lawyer care about my traumatic brain injury case?
- Is the lawyer a jerk in person?
Relax – because you’re in kind, caring hands at Mullen & Mullen.
Just Google “Mullen & Mullen Dallas Reviews” and read our 275+ client ratings online.
Besides an undeniably strong reputation, our law firm:
- Routinely wins you more money because senior lawyers do all the real work – not paralegals or junior attorneys. Other law firms have paralegals and junior attorneys who help out – or even argue your claim in court with the supervision of a senior attorney. That dramatically lowers your chances of winning – and hurts the amount you win.
Other recent victories involving head injuries:
- $300,000 for a pedestrian accident resulting in a TBI
- $202,501 for post-concussion syndrome from a car accident
Our Dallas Brain Injury Attorneys:
- Help you delay paying for medical bills until after your claim settles. We have special arrangements in place with many medical practices that delay billing until after your claim finishes. That takes a ton of emotional stress, irritating collectors, and uncaring medical institutions off you so you can focus on your recovery.
- Have a unique setup that saves you money. Most law firms contract private investigation services. That costs you more. We employ our own private investigator to help you reduce your costs.
- Are just plain nice guys. You probably worry that your lawyer will be a pain-in-the-you-know-what to work with. That happens. We get it. When dealing with insurers and other attorneys, we’re fierce competitors. But in private with you – we’re down-to-earth guys who listen and care, just like anyone else. You’ll feel at ease as you share your story of traumatic brain injury.
Get a free consultation today with Mullen & Mullen’s Dallas brain injury lawyers to find out if you have a legitimate case and how much you might recover.
Learn how we can help! Contact us in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, or Fort Worth now, to discuss the facts of your potential brain injury claim.
Call (214) 747-5240 now or use the quick contact form on this page.
There is never a fee for our legal services unless we obtain a recovery for you.