You Can Trust Our Work Accident Lawyers in Plano, TX To Fight For Your Rights
$6,150,000.00 for Workplace Construction Accident
About Our Workplace Injury Lawyers Near Plano
Our law office has 39 years of experience maximizing personal injury settlements. We’ve won hundreds of millions for clients.
Mullen & Mullen has been advocating for the legal rights of North Texans since 1982. Our legal team has helped thousands of people navigate the claims process, recover from their bodily injuries, and get the financial compensation they rightly deserved.
Hurt at work because of another employee or your employer’s negligence? Get the money you deserve! Hire Mullen & Mullen’s award-winning lawyers. Free consultation with no obligation. Call (972) 947-3370 today!
You’re not alone. Texas has the most workplace injuries in the country, with more than 250,000 happening each year.
But, your employer may not be too eager to compensate you fairly. And in fact, they may try to avoid compensating you at all.
If you’re hurt at work, it makes good sense to contact workplace injury lawyers based in Plano to make sure you get paid fairly.
However, you don’t want just any work injury lawyer. You want the best you can hire. And you can hire the top workplace injury lawyers because Mullen & Mullen Law Firm in Plano charges you nothing until you win your claim.
Get your free consultation today when you call (972) 947-3370.
How Can You Be Sure Mullen & Mullen’s Lawyers Are Among the Best in Plano?
We’ve won plenty of six-figure, and several seven-figure claims against some of the largest companies in the world.
Just Google “Mullen & Mullen Law Firm Reviews” to read what hundreds of satisfied clients have to say.
Our award-winning team has been featured in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Forbes, and Newsweek Legal Superstars.
We don’t say this to brag. The point is that you really do get among the best workplace injury lawyers in Plano when you choose Mullen & Mullen.
What Else Do You Get With Mullen & Mullen’s Plano Work Injury Lawyers?
Besides proven experience winning workplace injury claims, you also get:
- Access to medical services with no out of pocket costs until after you win your claim, if we can take your claim on. We have specially negotiated relationships with medical professionals who allow you to not pay until after you win your claim. Focus on your recovery without having to worry about paying for it.
- Only experienced lawyers do the real work on your claim. Many firms have an experienced senior attorney who supervises a team of paralegals and junior attorneys. They’re not as skilled. And they won’t put together as strong of a claim as an attorney with more than a decade of experience. As you talk to attorneys, make sure you ask them who does the real work on your claim.
- Get more money passed on to you. If your claim settles out of court, which about 90% of our claims do, you pay just 29% of your case’s final value (rather than the normal 33%). We also employ an in-house private investigator. Most firms contract this service out, which costs you more. The savings get passed on to you. Plus, Mike Foster has been with us for more than a decade and knows how to get all the right information to give you the most powerful claim possible.
You get all this plus our experience, proven track record of success, and an impeccable reputation.
Get your free consultation today when you call (972) 947-3370.
You won’t experience any annoying sales pressure to hire us. Simply learn how we’ll approach your claim and get your questions answered.
Possible Workplace Injuries You Can Experience
While some workplace injuries are obvious, others are not. Some can take months or years of overworking to develop. And then, when you need your company to take care of you because you can’t work, they try to avoid paying.
The most common types of workplace injuries include:
- Being hit by an object or equipment
- Vehicular accidents
- Caught by equipment
- Repetitive motions
- Struck by equipment
Can You Pursue Your Plano Work Injury Claim in Court?
When it comes to workplace injuries, Texas is confusing.
That’s because we’re the only state in the nation which does not require employers to pay into worker’s compensation. Some employers make regular payments associated with worker’s comp, but don’t actually subscribe to it.
Most Texas employers carry worker’s compensation. And if they do, you have to deal with that system to get payment for your injuries.
Unfortunately, we can’t help you with a worker’s comp claim.
However, if your employer doesn’t carry worker’s comp, or if a third party was also at least partially responsible for your injuries, then you probably have a personal injury claim. And this actually works in your favor because many of the legal defenses that work with worker’s comp claims can’t be used for personal injury claims.
In that respect, Texas law punishes employers who refuse to carry worker’s compensation.
Why It’s Smart to Act Fast in Work Injury Cases
Evidence necessary to prove your claim can get lost or even intentionally destroyed the longer you wait to file your claim. In the unlikely event that your claim goes to court, judges and juries also believe workplace injury victims who act quickly.
Texas also has a 2-year statute of limitations. This means that you have two years from the date of your workplace injury to file your claim. If you wait longer than that, the court will throw it out.
If you’ve been injured because of your employer’s negligence and they don’t subscribe to worker’s compensation, schedule your free consultation with us today.
It’s absolutely free. You won’t feel any pressure to hire us. You’ll learn how we’ll strategize your claim. And you might learn legal strategies other personal injury firms might overlook.
Call (972) 947-3370 to get your free consultation.
There’s absolutely no obligation to hire us. Learn the facts about your claim. And then make your decision when you feel ready.
Don’t Make the Mistake of Assuming You Can’t File a Legal Claim for Your Work Injury
Many employees in Plano incorrectly assume they can’t file a legal claim for their injuries.
Don’t make this mistake and find yourself out of work with inadequate compensation and costly medical bills to pay!
Mullen & Mullen’s personal injury lawyers in Plano can help you file a legal claim even if:
- Your loved one was killed because of the gross negligence of their employer, including if that employer subscribes to worker’s compensation
- Your work injuries happened during the course of your employment and were the direct result of the negligence of a third party
- Your employer was negligent and your company does not subscribe to worker’s compensation
Even if you’re not sure, it’s worth your time to check with a work injury lawyer based in Plano. Taking time off work and paying for medical bills costs you a lot.
Consultations are free. And the worst that you can find out is that you don’t have a legal claim after all.
Worker’s Compensation Doesn’t Come Close to Giving You Full Compensation for Your Injuries
The worker’s compensation system provides “no fault benefits.” This means the benefits are simply available when you get injured at work. Neither you nor your employer acknowledges any legal responsibility for your injuries.
However, worker’s comp doesn’t even fully replace your salary. Here’s how it works:
- Income: State law caps the amount of your salary you can get through worker’s comp. And this amount is usually well below your current salary.
- Medical: You can get all “reasonable and necessary” medical benefits for your injury. However, you have to use a healthcare provider in your employer’s medical network. And they may or may not agree with your personal assessment regarding the extent of your injuries.
- Pain and Suffering and Family Relationships: Worker’s comp only compensates you for the direct economic losses related to your injury. It will not pay you for pain, suffering, or loss of consortium (harm to your family relationships). Only a personal injury claim can potentially recover damages in those cases.
How Do You Prove Your Work Injury Claim?
While worker’s compensation doesn’t require you to prove anything, a personal injury claim forces you to prove your employer was negligent. 3 simple components must be shown:
- Your employer owed you a duty of care
- Your employer breached that duty
- You suffered your injury as a result of that duty breach
The most difficult type of claim to prove is one that involves workplace-related illnesses. Acute injuries that happen as a direct result of your employer’s negligence are much easier to prove.
But because diseases take much more time to develop, it can be hard to show your employer’s negligence caused that disease. Examples of such diseases include:
- Skin diseases caused by ongoing exposure to chemicals
- Respiratory conditions caused by breathing dangerous materials like asbestos
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
If you have a chronic disease you believe to be caused by your employer’s negligence, you need the most skilled workplace injury lawyer in Plano you can find.
And you can hire Mullen & Mullen because we only take your final fee out of your case’s total settlement value after it’s won.
Schedule your free consultation today when you call (972) 947-3370.
It’s yours free. And you won’t feel any obligation to hire Mullen & Mullen. Simply learn the strength of your case. Find out how we’d approach it. And then make your decision when you feel ready.
Contact Us Now For a Free Consultation
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
8105 Rasor Boulevard #237
Plano, TX 75024
Call (972) 947-3370 today!
By Appointment Only