Industry Standard Attorney Fee is 33.3%. Ours is 29%. See Details. No Fee Unless We Obtain A Settlement.
Personal Injury & Car Accident Attorneys in Carrollton, TX
Top Rated. Best Legal Strategies. 39 Years in Business. Hundreds of Millions Won. Free Consultation. Discounted 29% Contingency Fee. If We Don’t Win You Don’t Pay.
You Can Trust Our Accident Attorneys to Fight For Your Rights
There is absolutely no cost to you unless Mullen & Mullen wins your Carrollton car accident (or other) personal injury case. You can even get the best diagnostics and medical treatment upfront for your serious injuries, with no out of pocket expenses, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
$6,150,000.00 for Workplace Construction Accident
$2,050,000.00 4th Largest Motor Vehicle Collision Settlement in Texas in 2019
$2,024,050.73 for Car Crash Injury Caused by Drunk Driver
$1,350,751.60 for Car Wreck Injury Involving Multiple Surgeries
$1,330,000.00 for Back Injury Settlement in Commercial Vehicle Accident
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
About Our Accident Injury Lawyers Near Carrollton
Our law office has 39 years of experience maximizing personal injury settlements. We’ve won hundreds of millions for clients.
We fight hard for the rights of victims hurt in Carrollton, TX car accidents. Our personal injury law firm has assisted thousands of clients in securing necessary medical attention, navigating the claims process, and obtaining the financial compensation they deserved.
Hurt in a Vehicle? You Need a Car Accident Attorney
You were hit by a careless driver. Now you face all kinds of problems and inconveniences.
You can’t go to work because you’re in too much pain. So now you can’t pay your bills either. And if you can’t work too long, you’ll start having bill collectors on your case.
Your spouse has to take time off their job to take you to doctors. Doctors give you differing medical opinions. Then you have even more medical bills to pay.
You can’t do the things you enjoy without extreme pain. Some of your favorite things you can’t do at all. You can’t spend as much time playing with your kids.
If your injuries last too much longer, you won’t be able to make your mortgage or car payments. And then what could happen?
You shouldn’t have to pay for all of this. You were driving responsibly, and the other driver hit you!
You need a Carrollton, TX car accident attorney who will go for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Some things happen in life that aren’t your responsibility. And this car accident was one of them.
In America, we solve those situations in court. And the injured party gets paid a fair amount for the inconvenience caused in their lives.
And a lot of the amount you get depends in large part on the skill of the personal injury lawyer representing your case. Hire an unskilled, careless, or inexperienced attorney, and you won’t get as much as you could by hiring the best.
There’s 3 potential types of personal injury attorneys/firms you can hire out there:
- Big firms have lots of resources. But…insider’s secret here: while you meet with an experienced senior attorney, inexperienced junior attorneys often do the real work on your case.
- Popular firms from TV or radio usually make their money on volume instead of quality. So they process cases as fast as possible to make a profit. And much of the time, you don’t get anywhere near the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Small firms are hit and miss. Some can’t wait to get your money. Others offer you personal service and really care about winning your case.
Mullen & Mullen’s Car Accident Lawyers are Among the Best near Carrollton, TX
Mullen & Mullen is a small law firm of 3 of the very best personal injury lawyers in North Texas.
- Attorney Shane V. Mullen was named a Texas “Super Lawyer” for three consecutive years by Thomson Reuters.
- Attorney Regis L. Mullen has 53 years of experience and used to work for a large insurance company. He knows their sneaky tricks and how to counter them.
- Attorney Joseph R. Morrison won a top 5 premises liability verdict in Texas.
- Both Shane and Joseph are members of the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum,” a group of trial lawyers who have won cases worth at least $2 million for their clients, a rare achievement for attorneys.
You only pay a percentage of your case’s final settlement value when you win.
Contact us for your free consultation today. There’s absolutely no charge for a consultation and all information you share stays 100% confidential.
Example of an Accident Injury Case We Won in Carrollton, TX
Personal Injury Lawyers | Carrollton, TX Car Accident Attorneys
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
1825 Market Center Blvd #200
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: (214) 747-5240
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Proudly Serving All of North Texas
Addison | Allen | Arlington | Balch Springs | Carrollton | Cedar Hill | Colleyville | Coppell | Dallas | Denton | Desoto | Duncanville | Farmers Branch | Flower Mound | Fort Worth | Frisco | Garland | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Irving | Lewisville | McKinney | Mesquite | Murphy | Midlothian | North Richland Hills | Plano | Richardson | Southlake | The Colony