Industry Standard Attorney Fee is 33.3%. Ours is 29%. See Details. No Fee Unless We Obtain A Settlement.
Use the table of contents to easily navigate this page.
You Can Trust Our Lawyers to Fight for Your Rights in Bicycle Injury Claims
About Dallas Bicycle Accident Injury Claims
Bicycle accident injury claims are very similar to motorcycle accident cases. Our Dallas attorneys have represented a substantial number of bicyclists who suffered injuries when they were either struck or ran off the road by an automobile.
It happens. Negligent drivers fail to look for bicyclists, and then disaster strikes. Because you’re relatively defenseless versus a motor vehicle, you get the worst end of the ordeal.
You may have serious injuries. You may not be able to work or enjoy your favorite leisure activities. You may not be able to spend time with your family. Then you have expensive medical bills rolling in that you may not be able to pay. And the driver may blame you and not want to pay.
What do you do when a careless driver hits you while you’re biking? Get the help of a Dallas injury law firm right away to ensure that you get fairly compensated for your injuries.
How Can Mullen & Mullen Win You More Money Than Other Law Firms?
In Dallas, you have many bicycle accident attorneys to choose from. But some can win you more money than others. Not all lawyers have the same skills or care about winning your case with the same intensity.
Larger law firms often get called “settlement mills.” That’s because they take as many cases as possible and settle them as quickly as they can to make the most money per hour. This means they may not analyze every detail of your Dallas bicycle accident injury case. Instead, they might have an inexperienced junior attorney or paralegal assigned to work your claim.
Those raw and young attorneys do their best, but they just can’t win you as much compensation as an attorney with many years of experience. In extreme cases, some even leave more than six figures on the table.
At Mullen & Mullen Law Firm in Dallas, you get a proven and experienced senior attorney who does all the hard work on your bicycle accident claim. Unlike most other firms, we don’t hire any paralegals. Since an experienced senior attorney will do all the work on your case, you will most likely get a much higher settlement.
We employ a small team of three personal injury lawyers and two of them are personally avid bicyclists. That means your case will get the meticulous attention it deserves. It also means you will get to talk to your attorney when you call.
You can afford Mullen & Mullen’s Dallas lawyers because you only pay a percentage of your bicycle accident injury claim’s final settlement value when your case is won.
But it doesn’t end there…
Here are three unique things Mullen & Mullen offers that will help maximize your bicycle injury claim.
- We do not contract out private investigation services. Rather, we employ a full-time accident investigator in-house. Other firms hire investigators and then take that cost out of your settlement. We do not pass the costs on to you.
- Our lawyers have relationships with medical professionals who are willing to defer billing. They’ll wait for payment until after your Dallas bicycle accident injury claim settles. That means no upfront cash out of your pocket. And it also means far less stress and worry while you’re recovering from your injuries.
- Also, if your claim settles without having to go to court, and 90% of our cases do, you will pay a 29% attorney fee instead of the industry standard 33.3% as long as litigation is not required. Nearly every personal injury law firm charges 33.3% for cases that don’t require litigation. Our reduced attorney fee can potentially put thousands more in your pocket.
How Do You Know Mullen & Mullen’s Dallas Bicycle Accident Lawyers Are The Best?
Research our reputation online for all the proof you need! We have 275+ 5-star reviews. Take a minute to learn about each of our attorney’s backgrounds:
- Managing Attorney Shane Mullen was named a Texas Super Lawyer by Thompson Reuters three consecutive years. That puts him among the top attorneys in Texas. Shane is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum meaning he’s won cases worth $2+ million.
- Attorney Joseph R. Morrison is also a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and ran his own law firm in Dallas prior to joining Mullen & Mullen. He’s worked hundreds of cases and knows how to maximize your winnings. He even won a top 5 premises liability verdict in Texas against a fortune 500 company in Young v. Conagra Foods.
- Attorney Regis Mullen, Shane’s father, has more than 50 years of experience. He started out working for a big name insurance company before founding our personal injury law firm in 1982. He knows the ins and outs of the Texas legal system and the tactics insurance companies use to reduce or eliminate settlement payments.
A couple more recent big wins for the Mullen & Mullen law firm include:
- $2,050,000.00 – the fourth largest car accident injury claim in Texas in 2019.
- $2,024,000.73 for a drunk driving accident.
So, regardless of the circumstances surrounding your Dallas bicycle accident, and even if the defendant is a prominent person or a large company, Mullen & Mullen Law Firm can take them on!
Finally, you’ll be happy to know that our lawyers are really nice guys. We listen, care, and will treat you like you family.
Your consultation is absolutely free. And you won’t feel any pressure to hire us.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bicycle Related Accident Cases
When Should I Call A Bicycle Accident Lawyer?
As soon as you can. Judges and juries believe that honest people act quickly. In Texas, you also have 2 years from the date of your accident to file your claim. If you wait longer than that, you cannot pursue your claim in court. Acting quickly also gives your lawyer ample time to gather important evidence before it’s potentially lost, and to prepare your case. Pursue the claim with a lawyer as soon as you’re able. You have no risk or obligation to hire any specific attorney. Acting fast also gives you time to interview a few lawyers and choose the one you trust most.
What Should You Do Immediately After a Dallas Bicycle Accident?
Stay calm. Take mental notes of the scene, such as identifying witnesses and observing the demeanor of the driver who hit you. Call 911 and report the accident. If you are injured you will also need medical documentation of the accident so go to the hospital and get checked. Get witness contact information if you can, or ask someone nearby to help you do it. Take photos of the accident scene. Shoot and narrate a video if you’re able. Get the at-fault driver’s insurance and contact information.
What Should You Do In the Weeks After Your Bicycle Accident?
Get the medical care you need. Take pictures and videos of your injuries. Keep track of all out-of-pocket payments you make, and keep the receipts.
Should I Talk to the At-Fault Party’s Insurance Adjuster after a Dallas Bicycle Accident?
No. They are not in the business of paying you money. They are in the business of doing everything they can to get out of paying you anything at all. The insurance company’s only goal when talking to you is to get you to make statements that minimize or eliminate what they have to pay for your claim.
What Should I Avoid Doing After a Dallas Bicycle Accident?
Never post anything on social media about your claim or how you’re doing. Defendant’s attorneys patrol that and can’t wait for you to make a misstep. If you’re hurt in a bicycle accident, don’t post on Facebook about the hike you’re going on a couple weeks later. You may be hurt but able to hike. But the opposing attorney could question how bad you were really hurt.
Reach out to our bicycle accident attorneys in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, or Fort Worth now. We want to discuss the specifics of your injury claim. Find out how our law firm with 39 years of experience can help!
Consultations Are Free. Talk To a Lawyer Today.
Call (214) 747-5240 for Help Now!
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
1825 Market Center Blvd #200
Dallas, TX 75207
We will come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
No in-person meeting required. Virtual consultations and sign-ups are available.