Wylie, TX Car Accident Attorneys that Work Hard to Win the Highest Settlement for Your Injuries
Our accident injury lawyers take no prisoners when it comes to insurance companies. Free case evaluation – call (972) 947-3370 today!
Regardless of what they were doing, there’s something they weren’t doing: paying attention. And now, because of their negligent actions, you have a slew of stressful problems that will last months, maybe years – or your entire life:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Lost time with family and loved ones
- A lengthy recovery process
- An inability to do your job
- A wrecked car
- Medical bills
- Endless doctor visits
- Other unpaid bills because you can’t work
- A car you need to replace
- An inability to enjoy your favorite hobbies and activities
You miss out on a lot when you experience significant injuries like you now have! And the bills continue to come in, even though you’re unable to work right now.
You Need Maximum Compensation to Pay for Your Injuries
Someone needs to pay for your injuries because you acted responsibly and didn’t cause them. It’s the only fair thing to do.
But who can you trust to help you get the fair compensation you deserve?
The big law firm let the senior attorney meet with you and supervise the case. But green and inexperienced junior attorneys do most of the real work behind the scenes.
The popular law firm you hear on radio and TV all the time doesn’t really care about your injury case. They make their money by processing Wylie, TX accident cases as fast as possible. So it’s common for them to settle six-figure cases, and even larger, for just a few thousand dollars simply from lack of attention.
That leaves smaller personal injury lawyers and firms. They only take on cases when they know they can devote enough time and internal resources to help their clients get fair compensation.
With lawyers, just like contractors and doctors, or any other professional, some have more skill than others.
At Mullen & Mullen, we give your case the individual attention it deserves to help you get awarded the most money allowable under law. Our personal injury lawyers are among the best near Wylie, TX:
- Shane Mullen is a “Super Lawyer Rising Star” for 2014 and 2015. Owned by Thomson-Reuters, Super Lawyers uses a rigorous 12-point analysis to select the top 2.5% of all lawyers under 40 or with less than 10 years of experience.
- Joseph R. Morrison won the 5th largest premises liability verdict in Texas in 2012 – Young vs Conagra Foods. The client won $588,516.23.
- Regis Mullen, Shane’s father, has more than 3 decades of experience as a personal injury lawyer. Before that, he worked for insurance companies. So, he knows how to counter every one of their arguments.
Get Your Free Consultation Today and Pay Only When You Win
At Mullen & Mullen, you only pay when your case wins (called a “contingency fee”). And we do everything in our power to help make sure you get the maximum settlement allowable.
PS – A special discount is available to you if you mention you found us through this website. When your case settles out of court (90% of cases do), and assuming it’s not a dangerous drug injury case, you pay a final fee of 28.0% of the case’s value (regularly 33.3%).
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Directions from Wylie, TX: Head north on N Ballard Ave toward W Marble St 0.8 mi. Continue onto Parker Rd 3.2 mi. Turn right onto Country Club Rd 0.2 mi. Turn left onto Parker Rd 8.1 mi. Turn left onto K Ave 0.4 mi. Turn right onto E Park Blvd. Destination will be on the right 0.4 mi.