Honest, Caring, Skilled Car Accident Attorneys North Richland Hills, TX – If you were injured, we can help!
Our personal injury lawyers serve North Richland Hills, TX residents. Thomson Reuters has named Shane Mullen a “Super Lawyer Rising Star” for 2014, 2015, and 2016. We offer free consultations and there is never a cost to you unless we win, so call (817) 768-6680
now to learn how we can help.
What’s the experience you really want when you hire a personal injury lawyer?
You want someone who’s going to be tough and aggressive with the defending party. You want someone who’ll get you the fair compensation you may deserve for your injuries. You want a personal injury lawyer that talks to you in “Plain English” so you understand exactly what’s going on, what might happen, and what to do about it.
But most of all – you want someone who listens, understands, and cares throughout the entire claims process. Someone who picks up the phone and gives you updates without you asking. Someone concerned about helping you find the medical treatment you need to get better. Someone who gets what you’re going through and makes it as easy as possible because they know you have enough other stressors in life.
Why is that so hard to find a personal injury attorney like that these days?
At Mullen & Mullen, It’s Just the Way Our Personal Injury Attorneys Work
We get it. We know you’d rather not be injured, and that you don’t want to deal with lawyers or the legal system at all. But, someone else was reckless and negligent, harmed you, and now you have no other choice.
So we make the entire legal process as easy as possible for you. Save the drama for other personal injury attorneys.
We start by listening to your case during a free consultation. Everything you share stays 100% confidential. You’ll learn exactly what we can (and can’t) do for you. And we put absolutely no pressure on you to buy from us.
If you do choose to hire us, we quickly connect you with medical providers that delay billing until your case resolves. No need to worry about bills piling up, harassing creditors, or filing bankruptcy.
You’ll get regular updates about the status of your case. Most of all: you get complete peace of mind because you know you’re in the hands of someone who cares – and who’s really good at what they do.
Mullen & Mullen – Among the Top Personal Injury Attorneys near North Richland Hills, TX
- Shane Mullen’s been named a “Super Lawyer Rising Star” for both 2014 and 2015 (a Thomson-Reuters company). You can’t buy this award or self-nominate. Instead, an objective 12-point analysis by the publication identifies the top 2.5% of all personal injury lawyers in Texas under 40 or with less than 10 years of experience. He’s also a member of the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum,” an organization for lawyers who’ve won cases worth at least $1 million.
- Senior Associate Attorney Joseph R. Morrison won the 5th biggest premises liability verdict in Texas in 2012. Young versus Conagra foods – $588,516.23.
- Regis Mullen, Shane’s father, has more than 30 years of personal injury law experience and worked for insurance companies before that. He knows their tactics, and how to counter every single one of them.
- Newsweek has named us one of their 11 “Premier Personal Injury Attorneys” in the United States for 2015. Read the article here.
- Google “Mullen & Mullen law firm Dallas” to read our reviews. They’re nearly perfect – difficult to do on Google.
- Google “Shane Mullen Avvo” and “Joseph Morrison Avvo” to see the high praise past clients have. Avvo’s an independent rating service for personal injury attorneys – 97% of all lawyers in the nation are on the site.
Get Your Free Consultation Today
At Mullen & Mullen, we want to make sure you get as stress-free of an experience as possible. And we want to make sure you get the fair compensation you may deserve.
All information you share stays 100% confidential. There’s absolutely no pressure to use our legal services. And remember, the entire consultation’s completely free of charge.
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!