Get fair compensation for your injuries with Mullen & Mullen’s personal injury attorneys near Cedar Hill, TX.
Hurt because of someone else’s careless or negligent driving? Maybe they were driving under the influence, texting while driving, eating, sleeping, or putting on makeup.
Whatever it was, it was clearly their fault. And now you may have to go through a complex personal injury lawsuit to get the fair amount of money for your injuries and damages.
You have a long list of problems to solve:
- Medical bills piling up
- Inability to work your job like normal
- Physical pain and suffering
- You don’t enjoy your life like you used to
- You can’t spend as much time with friends and family
- You need to get your car repaired or replaced
- You have to do excruciatingly painful physical therapy
That’s a lot on your plate you have to deal with. A car accident turns your entire life upside down.
Not All Personal Injury Lawyers in Cedar Hill, TX Have the Same Ability to Win You the Money You Deserve
With all the personal injury lawyers serving Cedar Hill, TX, who can you trust to help you get the money you may deserve? Make no mistake about it. The personal injury lawyer you hire greatly affects the final amount of money you get. Hire an inexperienced or shady one, and you could lose out on literally six or seven figures in compensation.
You know those lawyers who advertise heavily on radio, TV, and billboards? Many in the legal profession call them “settlement mills.” It’s their goal to get as many clients as possible, process their cases as fast as they can, and make money based on the sheer volume of cases.
They do settle cases fast, but they don’t negotiate nearly the value your case deserves. Your case most likely settles for far less than it’s worth. And some times, that means missing out on $100,000 or more! This never happens at Mullen & Mullen. We fight hard to get the maximum amount of money you deserve for your claim. Here’s an example of a car accident case in Cedar Hill where we did just that!
Mullen & Mullen Fights to Get You the Maximum Amount of Money Allowed
- Shane Mullen has nearly a decade of experience. And he’s been named a “Super Lawyer Rising Star,” which ranks him among the top 2.5% of all personal injury lawyers in Texas under 40 or who have under 10 years of experience. He’s also a member of the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum,” a members-only group for lawyers that have won cases worth $1 million or more.
- Regis Mullen, Shane’s dad, has more than 3 decades of experience. He used to be an attorney for a large insurance company. Now he uses the knowledge from the other side to pick apart their defenses and get you the money you deserve.
- Joseph Morrison won the fifth largest premises liability personal injury case in the state of Texas in 2012. In Young v. Conagra Foods, he won the client $588,516.23!
Get Your Free Consultation Today
A review of your case and the facts surrounding it is 100% free. You’ll learn our legal opinion of your claim, and an estimate of how much money you may be entitled to.
No pressure – there’s absolutely no obligation to hire us.
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
Directions from Cedar Hill, TX: Get