Hurt in a Vehicle? You Need a Carrollton, TX Car Accident Attorney
You may be entitled to more than you think. Pay only when you win. Free consultation. Call our Carrollton personal injury lawyers at (214) 747-5240 today.
We Won the 4th Largest Car Accident Settlement in Texas in 2019
There is absolutely no cost to you unless we obtain a recovery. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket.
FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
INJURIES ARE ALL WE DO
GET A DISCOUNTED 29% CONTINGENCY FEE ON CASES NOT REQUIRING LITIGATION. MENTION THIS AD ON 1ST CONTACT.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
So you were hit by a careless driver. Now you face all kinds of problems and inconveniences.
You can’t go to work because you’re in too much pain. So now you can’t pay your bills either. And if you can’t work too long, you’ll start having bill collectors on your case.
Your spouse has to take time off their job to take you to doctors. Doctors give you differing medical opinions. Then you have even more medical bills to pay.
You can’t do the things you enjoy without extreme pain. Some of your favorite things you can’t do at all. You can’t spend as much time playing with your kids.
If your injuries last too much longer, you won’t be able to make your mortgage or car payments. And then what could happen?
You shouldn’t have to pay for all of this. You were driving responsibly, and the other driver hit you!
Get Medical Treatment Upfront with No Out of Pocket
You Need a Carrollton, TX Car Accident Attorney Who Will to Go for the Maximum Compensation You May Deserve
Some things happen in life that aren’t your responsibility. And this car accident was one of them.
In America, we solve those situations in court. And the injured party gets paid a fair amount for the inconvenience caused in their lives.
And a lot of the amount you get depends in large part on the skill of the personal injury lawyer representing your case. Hire an unskilled, careless, or inexperienced attorney, and you won’t get as much as you could by hiring the best.
There’s 3 potential types of personal injury attorneys/firms you can hire out there:
- Big firms have lots of resources. But…insider’s secret here: while you meet with an experienced senior attorney, inexperienced junior attorneys often do the real work on your case.
- Popular firms from TV or radio usually make their money on volume. So they process cases as fast as possible to make a profit. And much of the time, you don’t get anywhere near the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Small firms are hit and miss. Some can’t wait to get your money. Others offer you personal service and really care about winning your case.
Mullen & Mullen’s Car Accident Lawyers are Among the Best near Carrollton, TX
Mullen & Mullen is a small firm of 3 of the very best personal injury lawyers representing in Carrollton, TX.
- Shane Mullen was named a “Super Lawyer” three consecutive years. He ranks in the top 2.5% of all personal injury lawyers in Texas. He’s also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – a members-only group for lawyers that have won cases worth $2+ million.
- Regis Mullen, Shane’s dad, has 53 years of experience. He used to be an attorney for a large insurance company. Now he uses the knowledge from the other side to pick apart their defenses and get you the money you deserve.
- Joseph Morrison won the fifth largest premises liability personal injury case in the state of Texas in 2012. In Young v. Conagra Foods, he won the client $588,516.23! Joe is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
You only pay a percentage of your case’s final settlement value when you win.
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! We also offer virtual appointments and no-contact sign-ups.
Carrollton Personal Injury Lawyers | Carrollton, TX Car Accident Attorneys
This office also serves:
- Addison, TX
- Lewisville, TX
- Desoto, TX
- Carrollton, TX
- Flower Mound, TX
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Duncanville, TX
- Coppell, TX
- Irving, TX
- Mesquite, TX
- Farmers Branch, TX
- Garland, TX
- Richardson, TX
- Oak Cliff, TX
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Balch Springs, TX
- Hutchins, TX
- Lancaster, TX
- Red Oak, TX
- Midelothian, TX
- All areas in and around Dallas County and North Texas.