Allen, TX Car Accident Attorneys Win You Maximum Compensation if Seriously Injured Due to Another’s Negligence
We Won the 4th Largest Car Accident Settlement in Texas in 2019
There is absolutely no cost to you unless we obtain a recovery. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket.
FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
INJURIES ARE ALL WE DO
GET A DISCOUNTED 29% CONTINGENCY FEE ON CASES NOT REQUIRING LITIGATION. MENTION THIS AD ON 1ST CONTACT.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Get a FREE no obligation case evaluation. There is never a fee unless we win, so call us now at (972) 947-3370. We are not a settlement mill.
You deserve the maximum financial compensation you can get for your injuries, and that’s just what our personal injury lawyers serving Allen, TX aim to deliver.
Get Medical Treatment Upfront with No Out of Pocket
If Injured in an Auto Accident in Allen, TX You Need a Lawyer
Before you contact one, you should know not all Allen personal injury lawyers are the same.
When you search for a contractor, some are better than others. It works the same way with personal injury lawyers.
Some people think big law firms practically guarantee the legal outcome they want. Not always true. It’s a common practice for big firms to let the experienced senior lawyer meet with you in person. But, the work behind the scenes, and even courtroom representation, gets picked up by inexperienced junior attorneys.
Others go with the name they see on television because they feel like they “know” that accident attorney. It’s a familiar name. But often those personal injury attorneys make their profit based on how fast they process and settle your case. So, they don’t spend as much time or money on your case as they should, researching and negotiating, and thus often leave lots of money on the table that you should have received as compensation for your injuries.
Small firms of just a few attorneys give you the best representation. They have a limited number of personal injury cases they can take on, so it’s in their best interest to give yours the most attention possible.
But You Have to Be Careful with Small Personal Injury Attorneys and Firms as well…
That’s because they don’t all have equal reputations and qualifications. For example, some personal injury lawyers in Allen, TX commit gross professional misconduct, but are still allowed to practice law.
So here are some easy ways to check your lawyer’s reputation from credible sources:
- Google “lawyer name Super Lawyer.” Being a “Super Lawyer” is a notable award for any attorney. “Super Lawyers” is owned by Thomson-Reuters, one of the world’s leading sources for business information, and a $33 billion company.
- Ask for some client references from each Allen personal injury lawyer you talk to.
- Google “firm name reviews” and read the Google and other reviews posted.
- Check their Facebook page for reviews.
- Google “lawyer name Avvo.” Avvo is one of the leading rating services for lawyers.
- Google and check their reputation at BirdEye.com and Yelp.com
- Shane Mullen was named a “Super Lawyer” three consecutive years. He ranks in the top 2.5% of all personal injury lawyers in Texas. He’s also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – a members-only group for lawyers that have won cases worth $2+ million.
- Regis Mullen, Shane’s dad, has 53 years of experience. He used to be an attorney for a large insurance company. Now he uses the knowledge from the other side to pick apart their defenses and get you the money you deserve.
- Joseph Morrison won the fifth largest premises liability personal injury case in the state of Texas in 2012. In Young v. Conagra Foods, he won the client $588,516.23! Joe is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Just remember, don’t put all your trust in any one of these sources. Isolated results can draw an unfair picture of the accident injury lawyer you’re reviewing.
Find our reviews from all across the internet here at this one convenient location.
After checking out all the firm’s reviews on various websites, and talking to the lawyer who will actually represent you, you’ll get an accurate picture of who they are as a professional. Then you can make an informed decision on which car accident lawyer will work best for you.
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! We also offer virtual appointments and no-contact sign-ups.
Allen Personal Injury Lawyers | Allen, TX Car Accident Attorneys