Our St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers Have Been Treating Clients Like Family Since 1982
No-Win No Fee. Top Rated Bodily Injury Experts.
Best Legal Strategies. 38 Years Experience.
Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket expenses, even if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your deductible.
Our Awards & Recognition
Special Offer: Free Consultation & Discounted Attorney Fee
FAST FREE CASE REVIEW
BODILY INJURY IS ALL WE DO!
Get a discounted 29% contingent attorney fee on St. Louis personal injury cases not requiring litigation. Mention this ad on first contact.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
You pay absolutely nothing unless our St. Louis attorneys win your personal injury case.
Just call 314-465-8733 (314-INJURED) for a free case evaluation. We will never pressure you to hire us on the spot. During the free consultation one of our attorneys will personally take the time to discuss the unique facts of your potential injury case and the damages you may be entitled to.
Our personal injury law firm has been assisting injured victims for almost 4 decades. We have the proven legal expertise to get you the money you deserve. The key to our prolonged success is the pledge we make to represent clients the same way we would would our own family and friends. We make sure your injury case gets the focused attention it needs and deserves.
If someone else’s recklessness or negligence caused your injuries, we will:
- Fight to maximize your financial recovery in accordance with Missouri Injury Law
- Connect you with healthcare professionals who specialize in treating injury victims and will delay billing you for services until your case has concluded.
- Retain experts needed to help win your case at no additional cost to you
- Put our private investigator to work, finding all the evidence necessary to win your St. Louis personal injury claim – at no additional cost to you (many firms charge for this)
- File all insurance claims quickly so your case doesn’t experience delays and settles as fast as possible
- Help you get a loan if you need money immediately to pay your bills
- Recover money for you that covers your lost wages and earning capacity due to your injuries (if appropriate)
The Mullen & Mullen Difference
- Experience: We’ve been helping personal injury victims like you since 1982. Personal injury has always been our only practice area. We focus all of our efforts on fighting for the rights of injured victims.
- Skill: Shane V. Mullen was named a “Super Lawyer” by Thomson-Reuters for three consecutive years. He is also a member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums – reserved only for those personal injury lawyers who have won claims of $1 million dollars or more. Joseph R. Morrison won a Top 5 Verdict Premises Liability case in Jeffrey Young v. ConAgra Foods, Inc. – as recognized by VerdictSearch. He is also a member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums.
- You’ll Get Individual Attention: You shouldn’t be treated like just another number. You shouldn’t be herded through a “settlement mill” by some volume law firm. Every personal injury case is unique. We’ll treat you like family- handling your case the same way we would want it handled if we were injured. Your St. Louis injury attorney will personally and directly manage and develop your case.
- We use the latest technology to win your claim: 3D imaging videos like the ones we link to below show details that help us maximize our client’s recovery. They are not animations – they’re real 3D images from our clients’ actual MRI results.
- In-House Private Investigator offered at no additional cost: Most St. Louis personal injury law firms contract out private investigators’ work and make you pay his or her bill. We employ our own private investigator and offer his services free of charge to our clients.
- Trust: Most of our new clients are friends and family referred to us by past happy customers.
- You’re the Boss: Some St. Louis personal injury lawyers make you feel like you work for them. At Mullen & Mullen you’re the boss. If you want to speak to your lawyer you will be able to speak to your lawyer. Clients are encouraged to contact the attorneys directly and all missed calls are promptly returned.
- 29% Case Fee Could Save You Thousands of Dollars: Almost every St. Louis personal injury lawyer charges 33.3% of your case’s final gross settlement amount as their fee. We offer a 29% fee when you mention you found us on this website and your case settles out of court (about 90% do) – potentially saving you thousands and thousands of dollars. Our experience and proven legal skills allow us to maximize the value of cases – and we pass the savings on to you.
Get Your Free Consultation Today
If you were injured because of someone else’s careless behavior, our St. Louis personal injury attorneys will help you get back on track physically, emotionally, and financially.