Our Frisco Car Accident Lawyers Care and have 38 Years of Experience in Maximizing Injury Claims.
We Won the 4th Largest Car Accident Settlement in Texas in 2019
There is absolutely no cost to you unless we obtain a recovery. Get medical treatment upfront with no out of pocket.
FAST FREE ATTORNEY RESPONSE
INJURIES ARE ALL WE DO
GET A DISCOUNTED 29% CONTINGENCY FEE ON CASES NOT REQUIRING LITIGATION. MENTION THIS AD ON 1ST CONTACT.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Our founder worked for a very big insurance company before starting our injury law firm in 1982. We know all the best legal strategies to fight them for you, and routinely obtain policy limits from all insurance coverage available. Get a free case evaluation. You don’t pay us anything unless we win! Call (214) 529-3476 today.
Get Medical Treatment Upfront with No Out of Pocket
Regardless of how you were hurt, in a commercial truck accident, motorcycle accident, car accident, or maybe you had a slip, trip, or fall on someone else’s property, our Frisco accident lawyers can help you get the medical treatment you deserve, even if you don’t have health insurance.
Let us help you get your life back on track and make sure you don’t have to suffer financially for something that wasn’t your fault. See a sampling of our case results. Please read our home page to learn more about what we do for clients, our credentials and awards, and how we are different from other personal injury law firms.
We offer free consultations, and there is never a fee unless we win. If we do win, our fee comes out of your settlement. See our special offer for a 29% Discounted Contingency Fee. Find our 240+ online reviews in one place here for your convenience.
We are willing to come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you! We also offer virtual appointments and no-contact sign-ups.
What Should You Look for in a Frisco, TX Accident and Injury Lawyer?
The first thing you want is a proven track record of success. Our personal injury lawyers have gotten clients the maximum financial compensation they deserve – including financial freedom for a lifetime for Jerry Alexander.
You also want accident and injury lawyers with extensive experience.
- Shane Mullen was named a “Super Lawyer” three consecutive years. He ranks in the top 2.5% of all personal injury lawyers in Texas. He’s also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – a members-only group for lawyers that have won cases worth $2+ million.
- Regis Mullen, Shane’s dad, has 53 years of experience. He used to be an attorney for a large insurance company. Now he uses the knowledge from the other side to pick apart their defenses and get you the money you deserve.
- Joseph Morrison won the fifth largest premises liability personal injury case in the state of Texas in 2012. In Young v. Conagra Foods, he won the client $588,516.23! Joe is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
You also want a personal injury law firm that treats you with respect, honor, and integrity, and who communicates with you every step of the way. At Mullen & Mullen, we’ve built our reputation on these values.
Joe Woolfolk, a satisfied client hurt in a car accident, had this to say about Mullen & Mullen:
The firm’s first priority demanded that my injuries were properly taken care of. They advised me throughout both cases using their extensive legal experience. Everyone in the firm treated me with great respect and were professional and knowledgeable at all times.
Pay Nothing Until You Win & Get a Discounted 29% Contingency Fee When You Mention You Found Us Online
Typically, we charge 33.3% of your case’s final settlement amount as our fee. However, when you mention you found us online, your fee reduces an additional 4.3% to 29%.
And you never pay unless you win.
So what’re you waiting for?
Avoid the potential pitfalls of receiving less compensation, not knowing the status of your case, and feeling disrespected, as is so common in the industry.
And instead, get maximum financial compensation, while also receiving the prompt and courteous service you deserve.
Learn how Mullen & Mullen’s high-integrity accident and injury lawyers will strategize financial recovery on your behalf when you schedule your free consultation by calling (214) 529-3476, using the form above and to the right, or following this link.
When Should You Call an Accident and Injury Attorney in Frisco, TX?
There’s no secret about it – you live in a litigious society. But how do you know if you should actually call a personal injury lawyer?
- You believe your injury could have been prevented had the other party acted reasonably. Someone blows a stop sign and hits you. Or, they were drinking and driving and caused your accident. Those are obvious. Had the other person obeyed the law, you wouldn’t be injured.
But, that can include other situations too – almost too many to count. For example, it could include a landlord who routinely forgets to put salt or lime on their sidewalk. Or it could be a store that doesn’t put up warning signs to notify you of a slippery floor.
- You’re considering representing yourself. You hear about the occasional person that does this on the news. Don’t be fooled – the news reports those stories because they get attention.
You’re not being a “noble hero” by taking on the bad guys yourself. In reality, you put yourself at great risk of having an unsuccessful legal outcome.
Even though you may be a clever arguer, you need to have in-depth knowledge of the law surrounding your case to win. And you must have a lot of time available to research cases like yours and strategize your defense.
Will you have the time to do all that, in addition to recovering from your injuries?
- When you experience severe injuries. The severity of your injuries plays the largest role in determining your final compensation amount. As the amount of compensation you can potentially get increases, so does the range. An experienced personal injury lawyer knows how to negotiate compensation towards the higher end of the range.
- If the insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement. Don’t be fooled! Just because the insurance company says it, doesn’t make it the truth. In fact, you should never take their offer without talking to a personal injury lawyer first.
They’ll make it sound like the number they offer is all you can ever hope to get. It appears as though they make the rules.
They want you to believe that so you take their offer. And since it’s their goal to maximize their profitability, it makes no sense whatsoever for them to give you anywhere near a fair offer.
Do yourself a favor and don’t even speak to them. Talk to an accident or injury attorney first.
- Get a lawyer…even if the other side says they want to work things out. Because, when the other party says that, they still usually want to make a deal that works in their favor. They may seem nice, but that’s to make you feel more cooperative as you negotiate with each other.
Get Your Free Consultation Today
You risk absolutely nothing by contacting Mullen & Mullen’s accident and injury lawyers. The consultation is free (absolutely no cost or obligation to use our services). You don’t pay anything unless your case wins. And all information you share during your consultation stays 100% confidential. Call (214) 529-3476 now.