Our Dallas Accident Injury Law Firm Has 36 Years of Experience. We’ve Been Maximizing Injury Settlements Since 1982.
Our accident injury law firm in Dallas, TX was established in 1982, and before that our founder, Regis Mullen, worked at a major insurance company where he learned all the best legal strategies to fight them. We regularly obtain policy limits from all available coverage. See some of our past injury case results.
We never charge a fee unless we win, so get a free consultation. Call (214) 747-5240 now. No matter how you were hurt, in a motorcycle, commercial truck, or car accident, or if you slipped, tripped, or fell on another’s property, we can help get you the medical treatment you deserve. Even if you don’t have health insurance, we can help make sure you don’t have to suffer financially for an accident that you didn’t cause. Let our family fight for yours.
We offer free consultations, and there is never a fee unless we win. See our special offer for a 29% Discounted Contingency Fee. Find our 100+ online reviews in one place here for your convenience.
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
1825 Market Center Blvd #200
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone (214) 747-5240
Fax (214) 761-9146
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 8:00 pm M-F
Find us online: Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Yelp
We will come to your home, office, or hospital room if it makes it easier on you!
You matter. Let our accident injury law firm in Dallas fight for you.
Pay only if we win compensation for your injuries. Call (214) 747-5240 for a FREE case evaluation.
We are contingency fee based, so there is never a fee unless we win, and our accident injury law firm in Dallas, TX has 36 years experience in winning injury claims against insurance companies.
What Should You Do If Someone Else’s Negligent Actions Hurt You?
Something happened and you got hurt. Maybe you slipped and fell while walking on a wet store floor. Maybe another driver ran through a red light or stop sign and hit you.
Maybe you responsibly took a prescription medication and experienced worse illnesses than the medication solves. Or maybe you drove your vehicle and got injured because of a defect the manufacturer failed to disclose.
If you experience any of these situations, you may have a valid personal injury lawsuit. As long as you act responsibly like a reasonable person would, you aren’t at fault for your injuries.
And your injuries could range from the mild:
- A damaged vehicle
- An aching back
- Missing a couple days of work
To the very severe:
- Multiple broken bones
- Permanent damage to your organs
- A permanent inability to do your normal job duties
- Depression because of these dramatic life changes
Unfortunately, when you get hurt, very often the other party has no interest in fairly compensating you for your injuries. They’ll find any way they can to minimize their legal and financial responsibility. This is why you need a Dallas accident injury law firm to fight on your behalf.
What Should You Do If You Believe You Have a Valid Personal Injury Case?
For starters, if the other party’s insurance company gets involved, don’t speak to them at all. It’s their goal to get you to say or agree to things that minimize their payout.
As soon as you’re able, either you or a loved one should contact us for a free consultation with our personal injury attorneys in Dallas TX.
At Mullen and Mullen, you don’t pay unless we win your case. So you risk absolutely nothing by contacting us online or calling (214) 747-5240.
Why Choose The Mullen & Mullen Law Firm for you Accident Injury?
After all, you have a number of accident injury attorneys to choose from.
For starters, we want to minimize your legal fees and maximize your compensation. If you mention you found us on this website, we’ll charge a 29% (instead of 33.3%) fee for the final settlement amount. However, your case must settle outside of court, and about 90% of all cases do.
Another way our accident injury law firm can cut your costs is by employing our own private, in-house investigator. Rather than pass the fees on to you, we take care of those fees ourselves.
You also get personal service. At many personal injury law firms, your first meeting with your lawyer is also your last. However, we personally meet with you before, during, and after your case at a time convenient for you. Our investigator also happily meets with you at your home or office for new appointments.
Finally, we have more than 3 decades of legal experience successfully resolving all types of personal injury cases.
We believe it’s a privilege and honor to serve you. It’s our goal to work for you and make sure you get the just legal outcome you deserve.
Sound good to you?
Then contact us online today or call (214) 747-5240 for your FREE case evaluation.
It’s a simple review of the facts of your accident injury case. We’ll help you understand your options and learn potential outcomes. And there’s absolutely no pressure to use us as your lawyers.
What Should You Do If You Suffer a Personal Injury?
It depends on the type of accident and injuries you experience, but in general this is what you should do:
- If your injuries aren’t serious promptly report (a several-day delay harms the credibility of your claim) the accident to the property owner or police (if necessary), but do get medical attention immediately
- If your injury happens on public property, report it to the city or town if you can
- When you make your report, be as brief as possible until you have spoken with a lawyer
- If you have serious injuries, get medical attention right away because you don’t want them to get any worse than they are
- As you get treatment, report the exact reason why you need it to medical professionals
- If you get treatment from emergency personnel, get a copy of the accident report as soon as you can
- If you slip and fall on someone else’s property, don’t talk to the owner at all
- If you have the ability, take photos of the exact location of your fall and note the time and conditions surrounding the accident. If you don’t, have a friend or family member visit the scene as soon as possible and take pictures.
- Get witness information if possible
- At home, safely store the clothing and shoes you wore at the scene of the accident
- Before you sign anything or talk to any insurance companies, speak with a personal injury lawyer first
If you follow these steps, you will have a strong case. Now, it’s important to get in touch with our Dallas accident injury law firm today!
You take care of your injuries while we do all the tough legal work. Free case evaulation and special offer. Call (214) 747-5240 today.
This office also serves:
- Addison, TX
- Lewisville, TX
- Desoto, TX
- Carrollton, TX
- Flower Mound, TX
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Duncanville, TX
- Coppell, TX
- Irving, TX
- Mesquite, TX
- Farmers Branch, TX
- Garland, TX
- Richardson, TX
- Oak Cliff, TX
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Balch Springs, TX
- Hutchins, TX
- Lancaster, TX
- Red Oak, TX
- Midelothian, TX
- All areas in and around Dallas County and North Texas.