Attention Uber & Lyft Drivers & Passengers: If You Were Injured in an auto accident in Dallas-Fort Worth we can help!
We are a boutique personal injury law firm in North Texas that has been assisting injured victims for over three decades. We have a 4.9 rating on Google and rely on positive word of mouth – not silly lawyer television ads – to drive our family business.
We have had the honor and privilege of representing numerous Uber and Lyft drivers and passengers who have been involved in motor vehicle collisions they were not responsible for. We certainly understand that Uber and Lyft drivers face an increased risk of being involved in an accident given the nature of their work.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to potentially save thousands of dollars. Most personal injury law firms across the country charge clients a 33.3% contingent fee on the gross settlement proceeds of the case. Our injury law firm would like to offer you a special 27% contingent fee – just please be sure to mention this ad when you first contact us. For example, on a $100,000.00 settlement, that would be $6,300 more in your pocket.
Our lawyers can help injured Uber/Lyft drivers and passengers in Dallas-Fort Worth:
- Quickly file a third-party liability claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance company and any applicable first-party claims with Uber / Lyft’s respective insurance carriers – such as PIP or UM/UIM.
- Obtain a loan to cover immediate lost wages;
- Receive medical treatment, equipment, and services under a letter of protection. The driver will not be billed until the conclusion of his or her case. This will allow the driver to focus on recovering instead of worrying about how to pay for unexpected medical bills. Many facilities even offer transportation.
- Establish lost wages and/or loss of earning capacity if those damages are applicable.
- Front the money necessary to hire experts to win the claim/case or to develop damages if necessary.
- Submit a detailed settlement demand and passionately negotiate the highest settlement possible. We don’t hesitate to litigate if necessary but are able to resolve roughly 80% of claims without having to file a lawsuit. This saves you increased attorney fees, increased case expenses, and months – even years – of time.
We are firmly committed to ensuring you know and understand your legal rights.
Managing Attorney Shane Mullen has been recognized by Thomson Reuters as a Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2014, 2015, and 2016. He is a member of the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Senior Associate Attorney Joseph Morrison was recognized by VerdictSearch for obtaining a Top 5 Texas Verdict (Premises) in a case styled Jeffrey Young v. ConAgra Foods, Inc. and is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers.
Founding Attorney Regis Mullen was formerly the litigation supervisor at a large national insurance company and is familiar with the tactics carriers use to delay and deny claims.
We would love the opportunity to visit with you about all the ways we can potentially be of assistance so feel free to contact us for a free consultation.