Thomson Reuters recognized Attorney Shane V. Mullen as a Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star three consecutive years. Shane was raised by a personal injury attorney and knew he wanted to be one since the third grade. Mr. Mullen is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar and Million Dollar Advocates Forum for having helped many clients obtain seven figure settlements. He has 20 years of experience as a personal injury attorney.
Attorney Shane Mullen is a lifetime member of both the Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums, meaning he’s part of an elite group of lawyers who have achieved personal injury settlements that exceeded two million dollars.
- Supreme Court of Texas (2002)
- State Bar of Texas (2002) Bar Card Number: 24037152
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas (2005)
- State Bar of Missouri (2015)
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Million & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums
- Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America
- American Association for Justice
- BA Political Science: University of Denver (1998)
- Juris Doctorate: South Texas School of Law (2001)
Verdicts & Settlements
- Robinson v. Howell: Gross settlement of $1,100,000.00 (Pre-Suit)
- Foster v. Nelson: Gross settlement of $1,000,000.00 (Pre-Suit)
- Priscilla Hughes v. Wal-Mart Stores Texas, LLC: Confidential Settlement (Cause No. 429-01476-2009)
- Passenger v. Car Driver: Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort $2,024,050.73
- Minor Passenger v. Car Driver: Motor Vehicle Accident, Personal Injury, Negligent Tort $2,050,000.00. This personal injury case was a top 20 settlement in Texas and the 4th largest car accident settlement of 2019.
More About Shane
Attorney Shane V. Mullen graduated from the University of Denver with a BA in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law. Shane followed in his dad’s footsteps in choosing to represent injured Texans and that’s how Mullen & Mullen was born. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, bicycle riding, golfing, brewing beer, and rooting for local sports teams.