- Supreme Court of Texas (2005)
- State Bar of Texas (2005) Bar Card Number: 24049669
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas (2010)
- State Bar of Missouri (2015)
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
|Award Name||Granting Organization||Date|
|Top Texas Verdicts & Settlements of 2012||Verdict Search||2013|
Verdicts & Settlements
- Jeffrey Young v. ConAgra Foods, Inc.: 5th Largest Premises Liability Verdict of 2012 in State of Texas
- John Douglas v. Cameron 1992, LTD. and Texas Blind Company, Inc.: Confidential Settlement More Than 20X Pre-Suit Offer
- Caro Williams and Gertrude Sommers v. Jose Leos: Nearly $40,000 in Damages Awarded (Soft Tissue Injuries)
- BBA Entrepreneurship: Baylor University (2001)
- Juris Doctorate: University of Arkansas School of Law (2004)
Joseph received his undergraduate degree (B.B.A.) in Entrepreneurship from Baylor University. He is a third generation Bear. At Baylor he was enrolled in the Honors Program, a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon, and graduated in just three years.
Mr. Morrison obtained his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. After obtaining his law degree he moved back to Dallas and began his legal career by helping disabled Texans receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Joseph later turned his attention to representing injured victims. He was the founding partner of McKey, Morrison & Sanchez, P.C. – a boutique litigation practice that filed hundreds of lawsuits under his supervision. The firm was recognized by VerdictSearch in 2012 for obtaining the 5th largest Premises Liability verdict in the State of Texas in a case styled Jeffrey Young v. ConAgra Foods, Inc. Mr. Morrison has been quoted in the ABA Journal.
In his free time Joseph enjoys brewing craft beer, frequent trips to Starbucks, and rooting the Baylor Bears to victory.