Mullen & Mullen is not like most other personal injury law firms in Dallas. Learn what makes us stand out from the crowd.
About Mullen & Mullen Law Firm & What Makes Us Unique
Founded in 1982, Mullen & Mullen Law Firm is a family-owned boutique personal injury law firm with locations in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Fort Worth, and St. Louis. We have proudly been in business for 40 years. Since our inception, the goal has remained the same – to handle your personal injury case the same way we would want our own handled.
We are not a high volume firm that rushes clients through an assembly line. We don’t use paralegals to do the heavy lifting. Our lawyers give each and every client the individual attention they deserve. Your assigned attorney will oversee the management and development of your case from start to finish.
- Experience and Results. Combined our attorneys have more than 86 years of expertise in handling personal injury cases. We have represented thousands of clients who were bodily injured by third party recklessness or negligence. A substantial number of new clients every month are referred to us by former clients who were pleased with our legal services and trust us to help those close to them.
- Attorney Regis L. Mullen, Founder, began his career as an insurance adjuster gaining invaluable knowledge of how the insurance industry works. He has successfully practiced personal injury law for more than half a century.
- Attorney Shane V. Mullen, our Managing Partner, was recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters three consecutive years.
- Attorney Joseph R. Morrison, Senior Associate, served as counsel of record in a top 5 recognized Texas premises liability jury verdict.
- Shane and Joseph together won the 4th largest car accident settlement in Texas in 2019 at $2,050,000. Both attorneys are life-time members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum having won cases worth $2+ million.
- Discounted 29% Attorney Fee on cases that settle without litigation. The standard Texas personal injury attorney contingency fee is 33.3% of the gross settlement on cases that settle prior to the commencement of litigation. Some lawyers even charge more. We are able to offer this discounted fee because we are confident in our ability to obtain excellent financial recovery for our clients.
- Case development and quality. To us you are not just a number. We don’t pass your claim off to a paralegal. Instead, your attorney will be actively involved in working your personal injury claim from start to finish.
- Mullen & Mullen has the financial resources to battle insurance companies. Before resorting to filing a lawsuit, we routinely retain experts and utilize our in-house private investigator, in an effort to maximize your chances of obtaining an excellent settlement without going to court. If possible, you want to settle without litigation as it will save you a lot of time and legal fees. More time and more money in your pocket is always our goal. That being said, we will not hesitate to recommend litigation when it is necessary.
- We help you get the medical treatment you need and deserve. Some doctors refuse to treat accident victims. Additionally, If you don’t have health insurance (OR) if paying co-pays and deductibles would be burdensome, upon request, we will refer you to a doctor near your home or office that will defer collecting payment until the conclusion of your personal injury case.
We’re going to help you level the playing field and here’s how:
Regardless of how you were hurt, the actions you take and the decisions you make in the days, weeks, and months following a motor vehicle collision will make or break your case.
The insurance industry has already had the opportunity to plan for and strategize how to deal with your claim before you even got hurt. They are a business focused on earning money, not paying you what you deserve or what is fair.
- We will immediately send our firm’s in-house investigator to meet with you at your home or office. After meeting with you, our investigator will begin establishing fault on the other party. This generally includes: ordering your police report, taking photographs and/or video footage of vehicles as well as the scene, interviewing and obtaining affidavits from witnesses, running public records searches, and utilizing the Freedom of Information Act.
- We’re going to make sure your vehicle is repaired or replaced quickly.
- We’re going to make sure you have a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired.
- Recovering lost wages and loss of earning capacity in the future can be tricky, difficult, and may require our firm advancing the money to hire an expert such as a Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant and/or Economist.
- If your car accident has caused serious financial stress we will immediately attempt to secure you relief through a law loan and/or through first party insurance coverage.
- Your attorney will immediately send a demand to preserve evidence so that responsible parties do not tamper with or destroy evidence in your favor.
- We can help you get all necessary medical attention. If you do not have health insurance or the high cost of co-pays and deductibles is burdensome we will – upon request – help you find a doctor near your home or work that will defer payment till your case is over. Mullen & Mullen Law Firm has established relationships over the past three decades with medical doctors, surgeons, neurologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, diagnostic facilities, and pharmacies across the State of Texas. These healthcare providers all defer payment and have extensive experience helping victims of car accidents recover from their injuries.
- Your personal injury case will get the full attention it deserves. You won’t be cattle-farmed through a big law firm assembly line. Our firm does not employ a single paralegal. You will have an actual attorney or former insurance claims adjuster that will handle your case from start to finish – monitoring the progress of your case through all steps of the process. Any advice you are given will be custom-tailored to your specific case.
- We will skillfully negotiate to the best of our ability a fair settlement. We insist you recover every dollar you are entitled to.
Contact Us for a Free Personal Injury Case Evaluation.