Topic: Filing a Medical Malpractice Claim
Our Lawyers Can Help if a Negligent Doctor or Other Medical Professional Committed Medical Malpractice
All of us rely on medical doctors and other medical professionals to render their services in a safe and reasonable manner when we are sick or injured. The vast majority of times the services rendered are professional and competent. Sometimes, however, the standard of care is violated and people are injured or killed in cases involving doctors, hospitals, surgical facilities, nurses, nursing homes, or other healthcare facilities.
Our Dallas medical malpractice lawyers have been fighting for the rights of Texas victims for over 30 years. We have the knowledge, skills, experience, and financial stability to take on negligent medical professionals and the big insurance companies they are aligned with.
Medical malpractice claims and cases are often challenging due to changes in Texas law specifically designed to cut back on these types of claims and cases. It is imperative that you contact an experienced law firm as soon as you suspect medical malpractice. Many times malpractice occurs in one of the following situations:
- A doctor offers an incorrect diagnosis
- A doctor fails to diagnose something they should have
- An error is committed during a surgical proceeding
- Wrong medication is prescribed or handed out
- Medication is prescribed without regards to possible side-effects or without considering other medications a person is currently taking
- Services are provided to the wrong patient
- Procedure is not followed correctly or proper procedures were not in place
- Baby was delivered incorrectly
- Patients suffered abuse or neglect
- Patients were not properly monitored or supervised
The above list is not exhaustive. Any treatment below the minimum standard of care could be the basis for a medical malpractice claim or case. If you were injured or a loved one was killed due to possible medical malpractice please call us as soon as possible for a free consultation.
Remember: We handle medical malpractice claims and cases on a contingent basis. You only pay attorney fees if we obtain a financial recovery for you or your loved one.
Contact us to discuss your situation with our medical malpractice attorneys in Dallas, Plano and Fort Worth. We offer a free consultation and reduced contingency fee for cases that settle without the filing of a lawsuit!