On our personal injury cases, we charge no fee unless you recover money.
For over 2 decades, our law firm has helped thousands of Texans with their legal issues concerning all types of personal and work-related injuries. Regis Mullen and his son Shane Mullen have teamed up to provide fast quality legal services at a reasonable fee. We handle all types of injury cases, insurance disputes, and we assist Social Security Disability claimants with obtaining the benefits they deserve.
Our office is accessible. We're big enough to have our voice heard in the legal community, yet small enough to accommodate your personal needs. Regis and Shane Mullen take the time to listen to you so there won't be any mistake as to what your goals are. Our goal is simple. We will do our best and fight our hardest to deliver whatever it is that you need regardless of your position in society or the stature of your opponents. If that means you want a lot of money because you're hurt from an accident, we'll do our best to get you every penny you deserve. If that means an insurance company is giving you the run around, we'll do our very best to correct the situation. Let us represent you and we'll put a whole new face on attorney/client relationships.
What sets the The Mullen and Mullen Law Firm. apart from other law firms?
- If you mention this website, we offer a 28% contingency fee, rather than a 33.3% standard contingency fee, on all personal injury cases that settle without the necessity of litigation. Approximately 90% of all cases settle without litigation at our firm;
- Our goal is to return every phone call on the same day;
- By choosing our office you will not experience the common practice of meeting your lawyer only on your first visit never to see or be able to speak with him again. Regis and Shane will take the time to personally meet with you at your convenience anytime before, during or after representation of your case;
- Many firms contract out investigative work and bill it back to the client as an expense above and beyond the attorney fees. We have a full time investigator that works for us and his work is NOT billed back to our clients.
- Our investigator will come to your home or office for new client appointments;
- Our office has been practicing law in Dallas for over 2 decades, and we believe we have all the experience necessary to help you;
- When you hire us to represent you, we take the view that you hired us, so you're our boss. We work for you.
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee on all personal inury & insurance cases if we're successful in recovering an award for you. Additionally, on all personal injury & insurance cases, we will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front. Our fees on personal injury & insurance cases are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
Mullen and Mullen Law Firm serve the Dallas & Fort Worth areas, including the following cities: Arlington, Carrollton, Dallas, Denton, Frisco, Fort Worth, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, HEB Area, Irving, Lewisville, Mckinney, Mesquite, Richardson & Plano Texas. We have offices in many of these cities, some are available by appointment only.
Join me on Google+